Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dispatch | dispatched | dispatcher | dispatching
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dispatch"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Anyone who has seen the Red Fort in Delhi must have marked that the walls are made of marble and were once decorated with jewels. During the British period all these jewels were taken away and dispatched to the British Museum
- As you have developed a deep love for me, I dare to ask you to send me financial help to take me to Japan. I think you can immediately instruct your Embassy in Delhi to do the needful and dispatch me to Japan on your behalf
- I am surprised that such bogus letters have come from parties claiming to belong to our centers. Our disciple Krishna das is in Germany, not in Montreal. Anyway, such irresponsible letters dispatched from our temples must be stopped immediately
- I may again repeat the same that if Scindia Steam Navigation Co. has not as yet replied my letter or your letter, then the Murtis should be dispatched without delay by other freighters through the shipping agents
- I may instruct you, if somehow or other this Scindia Steam Navigation Company delays the matter, you may advise your shipping agents to dispatch without delay
- In the future also many Sri Murtis may be dispatched from Vrindaban and you will have to take care of them. They are all free gifts
- In your letter dated January 24, you informed me that two pairs of Murtis were to be received by the 5th of February, but I have not heard anything whether any one of the pairs has already been dispatched
- It may be noted that by dispatching his younger brothers to conquer in different directions, King Yudhisthira did not actually intend that they declare war upon the kings
- The demigods, being envious of the austere life of the rigid brahmacaris, would try to cause them to break their vows by dispatching soldiers of Cupid. But in the case of the Lord, it became an unsuccessful attempt
- The LA center is now specially meant for training devotees and dispatching them in different centers wherever they are required
- The Lord is undoubtedly the source of all knowledge, and the messages dispatched through Uddhava to Nara-Narayana and other sages were also part of the Vedic knowledge
- The purpose of dispatching this money is for construction of temples in India
- They had no knowledge of the Lord's reality, and they cried, "May victory attend You! Pray dispatch him. Play no more with him"
- Those who are destined to be dispatched to the path of hell neglect Your (Krsna) personal form because of speculating on material topics
- We have received complaint from the Bina Musical Stores that on their inquiry about $400 dispatched from America you have replied in the negative. The $400 was sent by cable on the 3rd September 1969, and before that you received $300 and odds
- We hear from Los Angeles that they have not received the documents or any information of the consignment being dispatched by any ship. This means they have not yet submitted the shipping documents; in other words, the goods have not been shipped
- What about the other two pairs of Murtis? Are they already delivered to you? If so, you can dispatch them similarly for Los Angeles
- Your poetic appreciation about my humble self goes directly to my Spiritual Master because I am His servant only. Although I have no capacity to assimilate all the nice things that you offer me, they are directly dispatched to my Spiritual Master
- Your report that book sales are not very satisfactory is not very encouraging. if it is not selling well in New York, why not dispatch to other centers for distributing?