Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Sending"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- After explaining the transcendental qualities of Ramananda Raya, the Lord sent Pradyumna Misra to his residence, and Pradyumna Misra learned krsna-katha from him
- After fully instructing Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent him to Mathura with empowered devotional service. In Benares He also bestowed His mercy upon the Mayavadi sannyasis. He then returned to Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri)
- After sending Sanatana Gosvami back to Vrndavana, the Lord privately consulted with Sri Nityananda Prabhu. He then sent Him to Bengal to preach love of Godhead
- After thus delivering the people in general, the Lord desired to leave Varanasi. After instructing Sri Sanatana Gosvami, He sent him toward Vrndavana
- Also in the Thirteenth Chapter is an account of how Raghunatha Bhatta met Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who by His causeless mercy sent him to Vrndavana
- As Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami were sent toward Mathura, so Nityananda Prabhu was sent to Bengal to preach extensively the cult of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- At the request of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu granted Jagadananda Pandita permission to go. The Lord sent for him and instructed him as follows
- Following the indications of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Govinda brought the prasadam of Lord Jagannatha. The Lord sent some to Paramananda Puri and Brahmananda Bharati
- Following the order of Paramananda Puri, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent His mother the prasada clothing left by Lord Jagannatha after His pastimes as a cowherd boy
- From today on I shall not wear this deerskin. As soon as Brahmananda Bharati decided this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, understanding his mind, immediately sent for the robes of a sannyasi
- Haridasa said, "My Lord, as long as You are situated within the material world, You will send to the spiritual sky all the developed moving and nonmoving living entities in different species"
- Having said this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu got up and left, and through Govinda He sent prasadam for them to eat
- He also personally ate the remnants of food left by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Then the Lord again sent Govinda
- Later in the Caitanya-caritamrta I shall describe this incident of chastisement in detail. The Lord, being very much satisfied by this chastisement, sent Damodara Pandita to Navadvipa
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu first sent those two persons in advance. The King inquired, "Who are these two? Please let me know their identities"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent Nityananda Prabhu from Jagannatha Puri to Bengal, which is known as Gauda-desa, and Lord Nityananda Prabhu overflooded that country with the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sent the two brothers Srila Rupa Gosvami and Srila Sanatana Gosvami to Vraja. By His order, they went to Sri Vrndavana-dhama
- Some days passed, and when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, finally pleased with Vallabha Bhatta, accepted his invitation, the Lord sent Svarupa Damodara, Jagadananda Pandita and Govinda to call for Gadadhara Pandita
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then embraced Sri Ramananda Raya, and after sending him back to his home, the Lord took rest
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sent Bhavananda Raya back to his home, and He kept only Vaninatha Pattanayaka in His personal service
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sent Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya to take his lunch, and the Lord remained that night in his home just to please him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, after sending Sanatana to Vrndavana, returned to Jagannatha Puri, because the city of Varanasi was always full of tumultuous crowds
- Srimati Sacidevi was sent back to Navadvipa, and the Lord and His devotees started for Jagannatha Puri, Niladri
- Stay with Me at Jagannatha Puri for one year, and after that I shall send you to Vrndavana
- Tell her that I sent you to inform her of My personal activities so that she may share in My happiness
- The second person is Govinda, Lord Caitanya's personal servant. The Lord has sent garlands and remnants of Lord Jagannatha's food with these two persons simply to honor the devotees from Bengal
- Then, for the second time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent garlands through Svarupa Damodara and other personal associates. Thus they went forward, sent by the son of mother Saci
- Thereafter, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu reached the Kazi's house, He sat down by the doorway and sent some respectable persons to call for the Kazi
- To demonstrate the transcendental attributes of Ramananda Raya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent Pradyumna Misra to hear discourses about Krsna from him
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at a place known as Atharanala, near Jagannatha Puri, He sent Balabhadra Bhattacarya to call for His devotees
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left, the brahmana Kurma followed Him a great distance, but eventually Lord Caitanya took care to send him back home
- When the Lord reached Alalanatha, He sent His assistant Krsnadasa ahead to call for Nityananda Prabhu and other personal associates
- When they all arrived at a bridge called Atharanala, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, hearing the news of their arrival, sent two garlands with Govinda