prescription | prescriptions
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Prescription"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- The prescription for returning home, back to Godhead, is given by the Lord Himself in Bhagavad-gita - BG 9.34
- The sages said, "After killing Balvala, You (Balarama) may continue touring all the sacred places of pilgrimage for twelve months, and in that way You will be completely freed from all contamination. That is our prescription"
- There are sixty-four different prescriptions for worship of the Deity in the temple. There are many items offered to the Deity, some valuable and some less valuable
- There is a prescription that one should go during this time, maghamela, and live in the confluence, on the bank of the confluence of Gaìga and Yamuna and at least three days he must live. Then he becomes eligible to enter into the heavenly kingdom
- They should be taught how to worship the Supreme Lord at least twice in a day, sayam pratah, "in the morning and in the evening." Tri-sandhya. The prescription is for tri-sandhya. One should take bath three times