Category:Prescribed Devotional Service to God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Prescribed Devotional Service to God"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- A person whose conclusive knowledge of the sastras is not very strong but who has developed firm faith in chanting the maha-mantra and who is also undeterred in the execution of his prescribed devotional service should be considered a madhyama-adhikari
- Among the ways of executing devotional service, the nine prescribed methods are the best, for these processes have great potency to deliver Krsna and ecstatic love for Him
- Ecstatic love of Godhead can be potently invoked simply by following the rules and regulations of devotional service as they are prescribed in scriptures, under the direction of a bona fide spiritual master
- Execution of devotional service is prescribed first with enthusiasm and patience. One can execute this transcendental activities staying as he is, but he must follow and try to apply in practical life the instructions as they are given in the BG or SB
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, it is imperative that the living entities be engaged in Krsna consciousness, always rendering devotional service by such prescribed methods as hearing and chanting and executing Your orders"
- The third stage is to practice the prescribed rules and regulations of devotional service. This will dissipate all sorts of misgivings and remove all personal deficiencies that hamper progress in devotional service