Category:Prescribed Duties in Devotional Service to God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Prescribed Duties in Devotional Service to God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A devotee must execute his prescribed duties, which are glorious, without material profit. Without excessive violence, one should regularly perform one's devotional activities
- A pure devotee is not envious, hateful, or lazy in the discharge of devotional service. Confident of his advancement, he continually performs his prescribed devotional duties
- If a devotee, with all confidence, goes on discharging the prescribed duties of devotional service, he will ultimately attain success
- In other words, a devotee should engage himself not only in the prescribed duties of devotional service which are mentioned in the revealed scriptures, but he should also perform the duties of his practical life in Krsna consciousness
- In the conditioned state of life, the devotees have to execute the prescribed duties as recommended in the codes of devotional service
- One can get liberation by seriously discharging devotional service unto Me and thereby hearing for a long time about Me or from Me. By thus executing one's prescribed duties, there will be no reaction, & one will be freed from the contamination of matter
- One will never forget the lotus feet of the Lord even though one falls down from the prescribed duties of devotional service
- Our main business is to be fixed up in Krsna Consciousness by keeping steady in the prescribed duties of devotional service
- The idea is that whoever is competent to manage affairs will accept the post of president by mutual consent. Our main business is to be fixed up in Krsna Consciousness by keeping steady in the prescribed duties of devotional service
- The sun rises out of his own accord; so also the Lord is pleased to be present out of His causeless mercy. One should simply await the opportune moment and go on discharging his prescribed duty in devotional service of the Lord
- Those devotees who are householders accept Vedic ritualistic performances as well as the prescribed duties of devotional service, because both are meant for satisfying Krsna
- Those who do not follow the prescribed regulations of devotional service are not entitled to enter into the mysteries of His births and activities