admit | admits | admittance | admitted | admittedly | admitting
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Admit"
The following 171 pages are in this category, out of 171 total.
- A student is admitted in the school for learning ABCD, and if he follows the rules and regulations and continues his studies regularly, then one day he would be able to pass M.A. examination, so from the very beginning we have to execute these processes
- Admitted for proper qualification and not purpose of a mere show
- After complete suspension of the material modes of nature, one is admitted to the spiritual sphere, and action dictated by the spiritual modes is called devotional service, or bhakti. Bhakti is nirguna attained by direct contact with the Absolute
- After finishing Their baths, They returned at noon to the temple. Admitting His own men, Sri Nityananda Prabhu closed the outside door
- After the incident was over, Indra surrendered to Krsna with many prayers, in which he admitted, "By Your lifting Govardhan Hill and protecting the citizens of Vrndavana, You have kept Your promise that Your devotees are never to be vanquished"
- All my temples and centers here in India are being managed by my foreign disciples. I want that they should be admitted as immigrants
- All our senses are imperfect. We claim to observe everything and anything, but we must admit that we can observe things under certain material conditions only, which are also beyond our control
- An enlightened soul is admitted into the spiritual realm of the Lord and engages in the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- At the end of every chapter, the author admits the value of the disciplic succession. He never claims to have written this transcendental literature by carrying out research work
- Be assured, my devotees in foreign countries do not admit unauthorized persons without first getting my permission
- Bhismadeva, in Rajasuya-yajna, admitted that "Nobody is better brahmacari than Krsna. He was within the gopis, all young girls, but He remained a brahmacari"
- Brahma said, "As far as I am concerned, I admit frankly that for me it is not possible to realize You by my body, mind or speech. What can I say about You, or how can I realize You by my senses?"
- Brahma was extremely satisfied upon observing the magnificent beauty and opulence of the Lord, and he admitted that nothing can be comparable to Him
- Brahma, the greatest of all living creatures within the universe, is admitting his failure to know the Supreme Lord despite his vast learning in the Vedic wisdom, despite his austerity, penance, mystic powers and self-realization
- Brahmaji admits Lord Krsna to be the supreme cause of all causes. But persons with tiny brains within this petty planet earth think of the Lord as one of them
- By visiting Lord Jagannatha one is freed from material existence, but not all men of all countries can come or be admitted here in Jagannatha Puri
- Despite being worshiped (Brahma is admitting his failure to know the Supreme Lord) by the great Prajapatis, the forefathers of the living entities. So these qualifications are not sufficient to know the Supreme Lord
- Dhruva frankly admitted that he was lacking in brahminical humility and was therefore unable to accept the philosophy of Narada Muni
- Dr. Judah has admitted that "You have converted drug-addicted hippies into servant of Krsna and servant of humanity." That he has written
- Even Brahma, the creator of the universe, admits that he is not the actual creator but is simply inspired by the Lord Narayana and therefore creates under His superintendence those things already created by Him, the Supersoul of all living entities
- Even enemy was admitted, "Come on." So grham satrum api praptam visvastam akuto 'bhayam. Even an enemy enters your house, you'll receive him in such a friendly way that he will forget that you are his enemy
- Everyone admitted that although they had heard many statements glorifying the holy name of the Lord, they had never heard such sweet descriptions as those of Rupa Gosvami
- Freud accepted the leadership of sex, but he did not admit it, but going on speaking on sex. And those who have taken the leadership of God, they will speak only of God, nothing else
- Further I beg to inform you that all my temples and centers here in India are being managed by my foreign disciples. I want that they should be admitted as immigrants
- Hare Krsna maha-mantra is open to everyone, but sometimes nonbelievers come to disturb the ceremony of chanting. It is indicated herein that under such circumstances the temple doors should be closed. Only bona fide chanters should be admitted
- He (Brahma) admits that in spite of his perfect knowledge in the Vedas, he was unable to know the glories of the Lord. Since no one can be more than Lord Brahma, how can a so-called Vedantist be perfectly cognizant of the Absolute Truth?
- He (Brahma) asked that the Lord understand him as a subordinate servant whose little mistake and impudence might be excused. He admitted that he was puffed up by his powerful position as Lord Brahma
- He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) said that even by a moments association with a pure devotee, one can achieve all perfection. We are not ashamed to admit that this fact was experienced in our practical life
- He (Jayadratha) was forced to admit himself to be the slave of Maharaja Yudhisthira before all the princely order, and in the same condition he was brought before Maharaja Yudhisthira
- He (Karna) was admitted as one of the students of Dronacarya, and from the very beginning there was some rivalry between him and Arjuna
- He (Vidyadhara, the serpent) admitted, however, that in his previous life he was actually sinful. A Krsna conscious person knows that he is always the servant of the servant of Krsna
- He admits that the boy who is taking over, Devaprastha has been very unsteady in the past. So whether you want to send someone there who is more steady and will stay there and develop
- He was also a great devotee of the Lord and a self-realized soul. Cursing such a king, when he was tired and fatigued with hunger and thirst, was not at all proper. Samika Rsi thus admitted from all sides that Maharaja Pariksit was cursed most unjustly
- Hearing this explanation, all the members of the assembly were struck with wonder. "Svarupa Damodara Gosvami has spoken the real truth," they admitted
- Her breasts projected upward because of their clinging to each other, and they were too contiguous to admit any intervening space. She had a shapely nose and beautiful teeth; a lovely smile played on her lips, and she cast a sportful glance at the asuras
- His (God's) potencies are immeasurable, as confirmed in the Vedas. He is the greatest of all, and all others, even the greatest of all living beings, namely Brahmaji, admits that the best thing for us is to surrender unto Him
- His (Krsna's) childhood pastimes were blissfully enjoyed by mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja. This fact was admitted by Vasudeva himself when he met Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda at Kuruksetra
- I am celebrated throughout the whole world as brahmacari, but if I would have been in the position of Krsna... He was dancing with young girls, but He was not agitated. But I would have been agitated. I admit
- I am glad that you have admitted about the GBC members not very appropriately discharging their duty. I do not mind this discrepancy but you should be alert; you and all GBC members
- I am sorry to hear of your wife's poor health. You have tried so many treatments, pills and better climates and visits to doctors, but there is no improvement. I think you can admit her to the hospital on a longer term basis for recouping her health
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your pictures and note and it has so much engladdened me that I must admit that there is a little fraction of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's merciful glance upon you
- I beg to inform you that all my temples and centers here in India are being managed by my foreign disciples. I want that they should be admitted as immigrants
- I must admit my frailties in presenting Srimad-Bhagavatam, but still I am hopeful of its good reception by the thinkers and leaders of society on the strength of the following statement of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- I think it is very obvious, even you have admitted, that the problem is that you are not following the basic principles of our society
- I want the house more than you; my only objection is that "this is not a regular business transaction'' as admitted by you
- If anyone desires to be treated, he must live with us. Before admitting him, we must see that he is not a mad man and will not create a disturbance
- If one wishes to enjoy the senses more than required, he becomes attached to family life, which means bondage. All the Pracetas admitted their fault in remaining in household life
- If so desired, we can worship the picture of Lord Jesus Christ who we admit as the son of Godhead. We worship all worthy sons and servants of God, but we kick on the face of all rascals who claim to have become God so cheaply
- If the existence of the Supersoul and the individual is admitted, then the impersonalist theory of monism is nullified. Therefore some impersonalists and void philosophers twist the Patanjali system in their own way and pollute the whole yoga process
- If you have got imperfect eyes, what you can see? First of all you admit that you have got imperfect eyes. Then what you can see with your imperfect eyes?
- In some hotels, that "Such and such persons are not admitted." No. We cannot. We admit everyone. Our mission is to elevate persons from down state of life to the highest state of life. So everyone is in down state
- In the transcendental world a devotee is never envious of another devotee on account of his excellence but on the contrary if a devotee finds some excellence in other devotees he eulogizes the devotee admitting his own subordinate position
- Indirectly Sripada Sankaracarya admitted that what he had preached in the flowery grammatical interpretations of the Vedanta-sutra cannot help one at the time of death
- Indra said, "My dear Lord, I admit that I have committed great offenses unto You, but I cannot express my feelings of regret, being bewildered at seeing Your extraordinary chivalrous spirit, Your endeavor to protect Your devotees, Your determination"
- It is admitted by all schools of philosophy, that the living being is eternal and that the covering body of the five material elements is perishable and temporary
- It is admitted that in the Western countries the people have done their best to advance in the culture of material science, centered on the material body and mind
- It should be noted that progressive development along the transcendental mystic path is not totally identical with ordinary material progress. In the material world one has to pass through a certain stage of development before one can be admitted
- It was admitted by Sukadeva Gosvami that although he was liberated from within the very womb of his mother, it was only after relishing Srimad-Bhagavatam that he became a great devotee
- Just after sending you my letter sometimes in the month of May, 1967, I also fell seriously ill by heart stroke, and my disciples here admitted me into the hospital
- Just like an expert lawyer, he can get out of the entanglement of law by jugglery of words and interpretation, he is called a big lawyer, similarly, there are philosophers who can put different theories and not admit the existence of God
- Kamsa admitted his own fault, but whatever he had done was under the control of providence. Kamsa might have been the immediate cause for the death of Devaki's sons, but the remote cause was their past deeds. This was an actual fact
- Kardama Muni admits that seeing the Lord personally in bhakti-yoga is the perfection of sight
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as admitted by Arjuna in Bhagavad-gita; therefore wherever the word brahma is used, it must refer to Krsna, not to the impersonal Brahman effulgence. Brahmeti paramatmeti bhagavan iti sabdyate
- Krsna means God. God is one. That is Krsna. Others, they admit that God is one. But they do not know who is that one God. That is their defect. That is the difference between us and others
- Krsna was not captivated by the beauty of His wives. Krsna is therefore the supreme controller of senses, and this is admitted in the Bhagavad-gita, where He is addressed as Hrsikesa - the master of the senses
- Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami never claims to have written this transcendental literature by carrying out research work. He simply admits his indebtedness to the notes taken by Svarupa Damodara, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami and other authoritative persons
- Kuntidevi never forgot her first child, Karna, and after Karna's death in the Battle of Kuruksetra she lamented and admitted before her other sons that Karna was her eldest son prior to her marriage with Maharaja Pandu
- Maharaja Pariksit admitted in the previous verse (SB 2.4.9) that the Lord is inconceivable even for the greatest learned scholars. Why then should he again request Sukadeva Gosvami to clarify his insufficient knowledge about the Lord? The reason is clear
- Maharaja Yudhisthira admits this truth (ultimate sanction for all success rests in the hands of the Supreme Lord) in his personal success, and it behooves one to follow in the footsteps of a great king and devotee of the Lord to make life a full success
- Maharaja Yudhisthira and his brothers were the sons of Kunti, the paternal aunt of Lord Krsna, and Maharaja Pariksit admits the patronage of Lord Krsna because of his being the only grandson of the great Pandavas
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was kind enough to order him (Jayadratha) released, and when he admitted to being a tributary prince under Maharaja Yudhisthira, Queen Draupadi also desired his release. After this incident, he was allowed to return to his country
- Medical books of anatomy or physiology are available in the market, but no one can become a qualified practitioner simply by reading such books at home. One has to be admitted to the medical college and study the books under the guidance of professors
- Medical science accepts the importance of the red corpuscles, but it cannot ascertain that the source of the energy is the soul. Medical science, however, does admit that the heart is the seat of all energies of the body
- Mother killing. He was about to be killed. He admits. His grandmother advised the mother. Yes. Krsna saved him. Because he is devotee, some way or other, he was saved
- My dear Lord, I must admit that due to Your bodily effulgence, unbearable to my eyes, I cannot see You properly. I can fully realize that the influence of Your effulgence has diminished my power
- My dear Queen, due to my sinful desires I went to the forest to hunt without asking you. Therefore I must admit that I have offended you. Nonetheless, thinking of me as your most intimate subordinate, you should still be very much pleased with me
- O Vidura, in the Satya millennium mankind properly and completely maintained the principles of religion, but in other millenniums religion gradually decreased by one part as irreligion was proportionately admitted
- On the twenty-eighth day, Bhimasena told Krsna, "My dear Krsna, I must frankly admit that I cannot conquer Jarasandha"
- Once upon a time, a person arrived at the gateway of the assembly house who was unknown to all the members of the assembly, and with the permission of Lord Krsna he was admitted into the assembly by the doorkeeper
- One big man came. So I talked about first-class men, and he admitted. So he said at the last moment, "Now let me go and engage myself in fourth-class activities." So everyone is engaged in fourth-class activities, and we are trying to make first-class men
- One confession admitting, excused. But not that you commit sins over and over again and it will be excused. Similarly, you cannot commit sins on the strength of chanting. That is the greatest offense
- One must complete the purificatory process by assimilating the contents of the first nine cantos. Then one should be admitted into the realm of the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Only the very expert, who have almost retired from materialistic activities by culture of spiritual knowledge, can be admitted to the study of this great science
- Our Kuruksetra battle is a conflict between Kurus and Pandavas. So after the conflict, the Pandavas became the kings. So that is admitted; without conflict, you cannot make progress
- Our so much so-called knowledge is nothing in comparison to Krishna's full knowledge. That is admitted by Brahma there in that verse, that people may say they know You very well, but so far I am concerned, I admit I do not know even a farthing of You!
- Paramesvara is Sri Krsna, as admitted in Bhagavad-gita and other scriptures delivered by Sri Vyasadeva and specifically in this Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Princes offered prayers to Krsna, "O Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, we must admit that before this we were puffed up with our material opulences. It was as if we were intoxicated"
- Puranjana admits that he is attracted by avidya. Now he wishes to see the complete feature of avidya and so requests the girl to raise her head so that he can see her face to face. He thus wishes to see the various features that make avidya attractive
- Pure self-realization is the pure consciousness of admitting oneself to be the eternal servitor of the Lord. Thus one is reinstated in his original position of transcendental loving service to the Lord
- Pure self-realization, as we have several times discussed, is the pure consciousness of admitting oneself to be the eternal servitor of the Lord
- Radharani said, "I think it must be admitted that in your (Subala) previous lives you have succeeded in many kinds of austerities"
- Ramananda Raya admits that whatever he was speaking was not derived from his own intelligence. Rather, everything was coming from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Rather these girls, when they dress in Indian way, they look more beautiful. That you will have to admit. Yes. The same girl will dress in your...
- So if it is the deluded who despise Lord Krsna, then is it not time for Dr. Radhakrishnan himself to admit that he is guilty of this crime? Let him realize how he has abused the "Lord of all existences," equating Him with a mere mortal
- So the constitution of the atomic soul is admitted in all Vedic literatures, and it is also actually felt in the practical experience of any sane man. Only the insane man can think of this atomic soul as all-pervading visnu-tattva
- Someone may think, "For a whole week I may commit sinful activities, and for one day I will go to the temple or church and admit my sinful activities so that I can become washed off and again begin my sinning"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally admitted that a grhastha must live with a wife. Ksatriyas were even allowed to have many wives to encourage them in discharging the duties of government
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami admitted that to give full details of this expansive material universe would be impossible, but nevertheless he wanted to give the King (Pariksit) as much knowledge as he had received through the parampara system
- Sukadeva Gosvami admits that although he was very much attracted by the impersonal Brahman, when he heard the transcendental pastimes of the Supreme Personality of Godhead from the mouth of his father, Vyasadeva, he became more attracted to SB
- Sukadeva Gosvami was also an impersonalist in the beginning, as he himself has admitted in the Bhagavatam (2.1.9), but later on he was attracted by the transcendental pastimes of the Lord and thus became a devotee
- Svarupa Damodara replied, "My dear Lord, please hear the reason for this. Laksmidevi, the goddess of fortune, cannot be admitted to the pastimes of Vrndavana"
- That does not mean that after being washed off, one should again begin sinful activities and expect to be washed again. These are nonsensical propositions and are not admitted in the devotional service
- The Absolute Truth can be understood in three features - impersonal Brahman, localized Paramatma, & Bhagavan, the SP of Godhead. Here (SB 3.15.47) it is admitted that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the last word in understanding the Absolute Truth
- The child then became very angry and demanded that his mother immediately tell the truth. "You unchaste woman," he said, "what is the use of your unnecessary shame? Why do you not admit your fault? Immediately tell me about your faulty behavior"
- The cult of Caitanya philosophy is richer than any other, and it is admitted to be the living religion of the day with the potency for spreading as visva-dharma, or universal religion
- The decorations of the Lord are beyond material conception, as admitted even by impersonalists like Sankaracarya: Narayana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has nothing to do with the material creation
- The demigods admitted that although the Lord is apart from the material influence or creation, He nevertheless creates, maintains and annihilates the complete cosmic manifestation by the agency of the demigods
- The false claim of supreme independence by the conditioned souls is illusion, and this conclusion is admitted in this verse
- The hunter then admitted that he was convinced of his sinful activity, and he said, 'I have been taught this business from my very childhood. Now I am wondering how I can become freed from these unlimited volumes of sinful activity'
- The intelligent class of men must admit the Lord as the ultimate source of all energies and thus pay tribute to the Lord for His good blessings
- The Kazi then wept and admitted that he had felt a keen spiritual influence which had cleared up his doubts and produced in him a religious sentiment which gave him the highest ecstasy
- The Lord admits herein that although He certainly has the quality that anyone who receives a slight particle of the dust of His lotus feet becomes at once a great personality, this greatness is due to His affection for His devotee
- The Lord is reciprocally respondent to His devotees. When He sees that a devotee is completely sincere in getting admittance to the transcendental service of the Lord and has thus become eager to hear about Him, the Lord acts from within
- The man is more important than the money. We admit everyone to our society, including the cheater, the drug addicted, all qualified. We should take the responsibility to train them
- The mercy of Radharani is available very readily to the sincere devotees, and once She recommends such a devotee to Lord Krsna, the Lord at once accepts the devotee's admittance into His association
- The modern science admits that everything is relative. Relative world - according to the body, according to the time. Relative world, not absolute
- The promise of Krsna that His devotees are never vanquished had also previously been admitted by Indra when he was defeated in the Govardhana-lila
- The queens continued, "Dear black cloud, we must admit frankly that to establish an intimate relationship with Syamasundara means to purchase unnecessary anxieties while we are otherwise comfortable at home"
- The queens continued, "Is it a fact that for this reason you are suffering from insomnia like us? Yes, we admit that there is no remedy for this disease"
- The queens continued, "We must frankly admit that your voice is imbued with nectar, and it is so invigorating that it is competent to bring back life to those who are almost dead in separation from their dearmost friend"
- The saintly Muslim admitted that those who were supposedly conversant in the teachings of the Koran could not ultimately understand the essence of the Koran
- The saintly Muslim admitted that those who were supposedly conversant in the teachings of the Koran could not ultimately understand the essence of the Koran. Because of this, they accepted only the Lord's impersonal feature
- The term "Brahman" actually applies to Krsna only; therefore in the Bhagavad-gita Arjuna admitted that Lord Krsna is the Parabrahman, or the supreme resting place of everything
- The yogis and jnanis are confused in their attempts to understand Krsna. Although the greatest of the impersonalists, Sripada Sankaracarya, has admitted in his Gita commentary that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Then Hiranya dasa Majumadara returned to his home and ordered that Gopala Cakravarti not be admitted therein
- There must be now checking that all these rascals may not join and spoil the movement. You should not admit. They can come and go. So how it will be done unless you GBC members become very strong and with good brain?
- They also admitted that even yogis who are not devotees of the Lord are covered by the influence of material energy. This kind of hopelessness felt by the brahmanas who were performing ritualistic ceremonies shows practically no attachment for Krsna
- This fact (Caitanya spiritualized one Tukarama, who became from that time a religious preacher himself) has been admitted in his abhangas, which have been collected in a volume by Mr. Satyendra Nath Tagore of the Bombay Civil Service
- This is the argument. You are so rascal that you cannot admit your rascaldom. Just like this moon planet expedition. But I, sixteen years before, I told that these are rascals. Therefore I am right
- This means Narada himself admitted that the natural development of Prahlada's ecstatic love was by the grace of Lord Krsna
- This rascal civilization do not admit this. They are so fool that they are conditioned in every step, and still they are thinking they are free. This is called illusion. Therefore, to get that freedom, you have to work for it
- Those who are not conversant with factual knowledge put forward many speculative propositions about the real position of the living entity. It is admitted, however, by all schools of philosophy, that the living being is eternal
- Thus admitting his mistake, Brahmananda Bharati thought, "He spoke well. I put on this deerskin only for prestige. I cannot cross over the ocean of nescience simply by wearing a deerskin"
- Thus Vasudeva Datta admitted his inferiority to Mukunda, his younger brother. "Although Mukunda is my junior," he said, "he first received Your favor. Consequently he became transcendentally senior to me"
- Two identities of soul, the Supersoul and the individual soul, are admitted to be in the living entity, even by Lord Brahma, the greatest authority of the universe
- Two identities of soul, the Supersoul and the individual soul, are admitted to be in the living entity, even by the greatest authority of the universe
- Vallabha Bhatta admitted, "I am a great fool, and indeed I have acted like a fool by trying to demonstrate my learning to You"
- Vasudeva admitted that Krsna and Balarama were actually the sons of mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja. Vasudeva and Devaki were only Their official father and mother. Their actual father and mother were Nanda and Yasoda
- Vasudeva Datta admitted his inferiority to Mukunda, his younger brother. "Although Mukunda is my junior," he said, "he first received Your (Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) favor. Consequently he became transcendentally senior to me"
- Vasudeva Datta admitted his inferiority to Mukunda, his younger brother. "You (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) very much favored Mukunda. Thus he is superior in all good qualities"
- Vyasa was the spiritual master of Sanjaya, and Sanjaya admits that it was by Vyasa's mercy that he could understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Vyasadeva agrees or accepts that he knows Brahman, the Absolute Truth, but he does not know the Absolute Truth's ultimate feature, the Personality of Godhead. That he admits. Absolute Truth in the beginning is impersonal
- We admit that we are afraid of death. You are also afraid of death. Are you bold enough, if I kill you, immediately you shall stand?
- We admit that we are in the conditional stage and our source of knowledge is not the senses because they are imperfect
- We are not admitted in the spiritual kingdom unless we have given up this false sense of lording it over the material nature. Here, the conditioned souls, everyone is trying to become the lord, imitating. Everyone is trying. But there is clash
- We are proposing to start a Gurukula here in London so that Indian children may be admitted. Indian gentlemen are perplexed because there is no institution to admit children to keep intact the Indian cult
- We may say that the body is growing, but actually, the fact is, body is changing. It is medically admitted that we are changing our body every second
- Well, these are not the subject matter for serious thought? Do you think? You are under the grip of the laws of material nature. Do you admit or not?
- When I began this movement, I never said that "Only such and such persons will be admitted"
- When Krsna was fighting with Kaliya, Mother Yasoda exclaimed, "Krsna is now entrapped within the hoods of the Kaliya snake, and yet I am not tattered to pieces! So I must admit how wonderful is the preserving power of this material body!"
- When one is freed from all designated conditional life and fully engages in the service of the Lord, one's service is called bhakti-yoga. Kardama Muni admits that seeing the Lord personally in bhakti-yoga is the perfection of sight
- When one takes to devotional service after being elevated to the platform of Brahman realization, he is then admitted into the spiritual kingdom for permanent residence in association with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When the devotees, who are to some extent in knowledge of the Supreme Lord, admit that the glories of the Lord are inestimable or inconceivable, the froggish philosophers adversely criticize them
- While Samba so diligently fought alone with the six great warriors, they all appreciated the boy's inconceivable potency. Even in the midst of the fighting they admitted frankly that this boy Samba was wonderful
- Without a doubt whenever we refer to control over others we must admit the existence of a personal feature
- Without hesitation, she (hunchback) caught the rear part of His cloth, began to pull it. She smiled flirtatiously & admitted that she was agitated by lusty desires. She forgot that she was on the street & before the elder brother of Krsna & His friends
- You are right when you write to say that everything about us, tables, chairs, bricks etc. is originally emanating from sound vibration. This is also admitted in the Christian Bible wherein it is said that God said, Let there be creation
- You can make a fool's paradise, that is another thing. But you do not know at the present moment, but the things are going on. Life is being produced without your knowledge. So you admit that you have no knowledge
- You will be glad to know that I have been admitted in your country as permanent resident (Immigration Visa) under ordained Religious Minister and it is learnt that my initiated students may be saved from the military service