Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
zero | zeroes | zeroism | zeros
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Zero"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Because I am disgusted with this material varieties, let it be zero, void. That is a temporary solace. We cannot remain without varieties. That is not possible
- Bring Krsna, and then everything will be value. Otherwise, all zero. You may be proud of so-called material advancement. It is zero, because it will not save you, because tatha dehantara-praptih: you have to change your body
- Buddha's philosophy: zero, sunyavadi
- Buddha's philosophy: zero, sunyavadi; and Sankara's philosophy: nirvisesa-vadi, impersonal. So we defy these, nirvisesa-sunyavadi. But we have got all respect for them
- I am trying, practically, struggling single-handedly in this great endeavor, and my financial strength is practically zero
- If they (the scientists) accept God, then we give them all credit. That's all right. Otherwise zero. We don't deprecate their intention of advancement in knowledge. But we simply protest against their defying the authority of God. That is our point
- Illusion is accepted as void and impersonal, but Krsna is the Summum Bonum Person. Krsna is one and Maya is zero. Zero by the side of One is ten, but thousands of zeros clogged together do not make one
- In desperate condition sometimes the philosophy of voidism, impersonalism is followed. To make the things zero. Because this life is so much troublesome, sometimes even one commits suicide to get out of this
- In other words, unless one is Krsna conscious, all his material possessions are zero, but when this zero is by the side of the Supreme One, it at once increases in value to ten
- Simply to merge into the Brahman effulgence is not very safe. Because we want ananda. So in impersonal zero standard there cannot be any ananda
- So long you remain intoxicated with, it is all zero. But as soon as you put Krsna, it becomes ten, hundred, thousand, millions. You American boys and girls, you have got this opportunity. You have got zeroes. Put Krsna. You become ten
- You are going empty-handed. You came empty-handed and going empty-handed. You came with zero and you are going with zero. So whatever you have earned, that is zero
- You have earned so much millions and billions of money. That's all right. But you have to go empty-handed. The money will remain here. You cannot take that money within the tomb. That is not possible. Then it is zero
- You make your material desires zero, void. "Then? What shall I do next? Shall I become void and finish?" No. Then your real life begins