Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Make it Zero
"make it nirvana, zero" |"make it zero" |"make zero"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Become Zero (11 P)
Pages in category "Make it Zero"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- I cannot make my desires zero. That is not possible because I am living being. I may select what kind of desires I will have. That is intelligence. But desirelessness is not possible
- If you become zero, no body, then you are free from pains and pleasure. This is their philosophy, nirvana philosophy, sunyavadi: "Make it zero." But that is not possible. That is not possible
- In desperate condition sometimes the philosophy of voidism, impersonalism is followed. To make the things zero
- That is tapasya: eating, sleeping, mating, and defense as much as it is required. The aim should be to make it nil
- The Mayavadi philosopher, they see that there is no more any pleasure in this dancing: "Make it zero. Forget it." No. We don't say that. We say that this dancing is there in the original conception in the Absolute Truth
- The Mayavadi philosophy, they say that "Stop this attachment." The Buddha philosophy says that "Make this attachment zero." This is also a little advancement, but it is not possible to make our attachment zero
- The more the dirty things within the heart is cleansed, more one becomes a devotee. You have to make zero all dirty desires. Then it is pure
- The negative way, to make it zero. That is void philosophy. But actually that is not the case. The case is that you are in trouble on material condition. You get out of this material condition. Then there is real life, eternal life
- There are philosophers who, instead of purifying their activities, try to make everything zero, or void of all activities. This lack of activity is represented by the trees and the hills. This is a kind of punishment inflicted by the laws of nature
- They (the Mayavadi philosopher) want to make the spiritual world as zero or imperson due to less intelligence. But actually, real life, real pleasure, eternal pleasure is there in the spiritual world, not in this material world
- They are accustomed to get up, two o'clock. Because they think "The more we sleep, we enjoy life." Therefore, they are sunyavadi. They want to become zero, sleeping always. Sunyavadi. "Make everything zero." That is called sunyavadi. No, that is not life
- They gave up this, but that does not mean he became zero. Zero is sunyavadi, voidism. No, you cannot remain in zero. That is not possible. If you accept this void philosophy, to make everything zero, that is artificial. Then again you'll fall down
- This Buddha philosophy, Mayavada philosophy is like that. "Kill me, please. Make me zero, void." So much frustration. So much disturbance that they want to make it zero. But our philosophy is life, real life
- This human form of life is meant for nivrtti-marga, not to indulge the sense gratification but minimize sense gratification, as far as possible. Try to make it zero
- This philosopher says "This suffering cannot be dismissed. Be strong to tolerate it." Other philosophers they say, "There is suffering, so make it zero." But both of them have no information that there is real life where there is no suffering