submit | submits | submitted | submitting
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Submit"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total.
- A great personality like Cyavana Muni has the temperament of always wanting to be in a superior position. Such a person cannot submit to anyone
- A king is not supposed to submit, although they submitted to great sages and brahmanas. But generally, their spirit is ordering, commanding spirit
- A politician was so ignorant of the codes of God that he writes: I do not believe in any such ceremonies, and to submit to them, even as a matter of form, would be hypocrisy and an attempt to delude ourselves and others... I have no religious sentiment
- Accepting the Gopala Deity as my witness, I then submitted the following at His lotus feet
- After pleasing Bali Maharaja with mild words, Lord Indra, the King of the demigods, who was most intelligent, very politely submitted all the proposals he had learned from the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Visnu
- After the young brahmana submitted this statement, the elderly brahmana remained silent. Taking this opportunity, his son immediately came out with a stick to strike the younger man
- After this, Ramananda Vasu and Satyaraja Khan both submitted questions at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Although I am unfit and greatly afraid to submit this plea, I nevertheless request You, Sir, to be especially merciful toward me by granting me shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Any new programs or proposals or discrepancies should be submitted before the Governing Board Commission and then their conclusion should be submitted to me for the final approval
- Arjuna is hearing the science of God from Krsna. The living entity, if he submits to this hearing process, will lose his long-cherished desire to dominate material nature
- As we increase our life membership number, we must submit our audited accounts and that will convince the public of our stability
- At last the Lord respectfully submitted, "My dear Jagadananda, you have already made Me eat ten times more than I am used to. Now please stop"
- At the time of death, the atheist must submit to the supreme kala, and then the Supreme Personality of Godhead takes away all his possessions and forces him to accept another body
- At your earliest convenience, please submit to me a list of the names of the devotees who are filling the following offices: President, Secretary, and Treasurer in your center
- Because you have submitted, it is not that you have to understand something dogmatic. No. Submission must be there, but at the same time, you should have clear understanding
- Bhagavan Acarya submitted to Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, "A good brahmana has prepared a drama about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that appears exceptionally well composed"
- Even at the present moment the guides in the pilgrimage sites of India submit a complete account of genealogical tables before a newcomer. This wonderful act sometimes attracts more customers to receive such important information
- Even President Kennedy in his procession had to submit to nature's law and change his body for another body. He could not say, "Oh, I am the President; I am Mr. Kennedy. I cannot do that." He was forced to do it. That is the way nature works
- Even the most erudite mundane scholar cannot approach the transcendental plane unless he submits himself to transcendental sound with a receptive mood, for in that mood only in a receptive mood can one realize the message of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Even the most insignificant person, he thinks of himself as very important. Nobody wants to submit to anyone. This propensity is very prominent in this age, Kali-yuga
- Everyone should try to avoid death and rebirth by cultivating spiritual life and should not submit to death without struggling to survive
- Everyone wants to take pleasure by his own knowledge, that "I know something," but in the presence of Krsna this conception will not help. We have to submit. You have to. There is no other alternative: na tams tarkena yojayet
- Finally all of Lord Jagannatha's servants submitted to the goddess of fortune with folded hands, assuring her that they would bring Lord Jagannatha before her the very next day
- For future guidance you will please submit your quotation statement as you have done for the first 20,000 copies of Topmost Yoga, and that will be nice. You submit your statement including all expenditure
- For Krsna's service, we should submit to the immediate officer or commander. Just like soldiers. Soldiers, there is no question of discrimination. Whatever is ordered by the commander, immediately done
- Halfway along the path, Raghunatha dasa submitted at the lotus feet of his spiritual master, I shall go to the home of that brahmana, induce him to return, and send him to your home
- Haridasa Thakura said, "My dear Advaita Acarya, let me submit something before Your Honor. Every day You give me alms of food to eat. What is the necessity of this"
- He stayed up all night and cried. In the morning, he came to us and submitted the following plea
- Hearing the resounding vibration of the Hare Krsna mantra, the local Muslims, greatly angry, submitted a complaint to the Kazi
- Hiranyakasipu has undertaken a most severe type of austerity. Although his plan is not unknown to you, kindly listen as we submit his intentions
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) am submitting that I personally have no desire to add or subtract anything. I have only written what I have heard in the disciplic succession
- I am busy in my propaganda work and I cannot just divert my attention in this account business. So far the 15 cases of books, I have several times submitted the invoices and each time they are rejected. So I am fed up with this business
- I am in receipt of one letter from Gaura Govinda Swami in Puri. In his letter he states that he is ready to submit plans to the municipal authorities
- I am very much anxious to go to London, but I do not know why you are delaying to call me. The legal documents being submitted, there is no impediment to rent a nice house
- I am very much pleased to note the list of engagements you have submitted, and I can see you have been working very hard to secure so many opportunities for spreading K.C.
- I find amongst the GBC members that Satsvarupa Maharaja stands first because he submits regularly the report
- I saw that I had become mad by chanting the holy name, and I immediately submitted this at the lotus feet of my spiritual master
- I submitted a note of purpose in which it was stated that the money was meant for purchasing books and securing a small piece of land. You may find out this note in our file
- I think whatever money is received from the Book Fund or for my personal account may be immediately deposited in my savings account No. 12410 with the Equitable Savings Bank at Fairfax and Beverly, and monthly statements may be submitted to me
- I think you have to revive your position as GBC again and look after all the business of India affairs nicely. May Krsna bless you with all good sense. Your program submitted by you all jointly is tentatively accepted by me
- I very humbly submit that since these incidents have already been nicely described by Vrndavana dasa Thakura, I would be very proud to repeat the same thing, and this would not be very good. I do not have such powers
- I want seven temples there (in New Vrndavana). That scheme was submitted long ago. That will be beautiful and pleasing. Many people will go and it will become an important place for holiday excursion
- If all the devotees associated with the Lord are favorably disposed toward me, they can submit my petition at the lotus feet of the Lord
- If my students and admirers submit application to the visa department submit that they want me for their benefit they sanction Permanent Resident Visa
- If our brahmanas do not take their second initiation seriously, then we will be deserving of criticism. So on this basis, if you think the men you have recommended are still eligible, you can resubmit their names to me and I will accept them
- If you are not prepared to submit, then you will never understand. You will remain in this tamas, tamas. Tamasi ma. But don't remain in tamas. Come to the light
- Immediately I want to send Gitopanisad to Japan for publication. The complete fair copy of Gitopanisad has to be submitted
- In this letter the King requested Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "Please appeal to all the devotees associated with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and submit this petition to them on my behalf"
- Kakudmi waited, and at the end of the musical performances he offered his obeisances to Lord Brahma and thus submitted his long-standing desire
- Krsna did not come to establish the so-called Hindu religion or Muslim religion or Christian religion. No. He came to establish real religion. Real religion means we have to submit, surrender to the real person
- On the conclusion of the All Religious Conference held at Bombay very recently, I may submit that nothing practical has come out of it for uniting the different faiths of the world
- One cannot challenge a superior authority, but with great submission one can submit his proposal for acceptance by the spiritual master or spiritual authorities
- One must submit questions with a great regard for the speaker and the subject matter. This is also the way recommended in Bhagavad-gita
- One should culture knowledge in the following way: One should search out a bona fide spiritual master who can lead him gradually to the stage of spiritual realization, and one must submit himself to such a spiritual master
- Parama Koruna, 1975 part 3 - jnane prayasam udapasya namanta eva. Just become submissive. And where to submit? You must submit to a perfect person. Otherwise why should you submit?
- Personal associates like Gadadhara, Svarupa Damodara, Ramananda Raya, and the six Gosvamis (headed by Rupa Gosvami) are all situated in their respective transcendental humors. Thus the Lord submits to various positions in various transcendental mellows
- Raghunatha dasa drew up an account of the amount to be given and submitted it to Raghava Pandita, who then made up a list showing how much money was to be paid to each and every devotee.
- Raghunatha dasa went there and worshiped Lord Nityananda's lotus feet. Through Raghava Pandita, he submitted his desire
- Sacimata submitted, "As far as you are concerned, you can meet Nimai (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) many times somewhere else, but what is the possibility of my ever meeting Him again? I shall have to remain at home. A sannyasi never returns to his home"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya continued, "I shall submit your petition when there is an opportune moment. It will then be easy for you to come and meet the Lord"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then submitted that Paramananda Puri Gosvami would accept a five-day invitation at his place. This had already been settled before the Lord
- Study our literatures with the cooperation of your God-brothers and sisters in Buffalo, and any questions you may have may be submitted to Srimad Rupanuga for answering
- The author of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, Srila Rupa Gosvami, very humbly submits that he is just trying to spread Krsna consciousness all over the world, although he humbly thinks himself unfit for this work
- The daughters were asked separately to submit their selection of a husband who was famous for his acts and personality. The ultimate selection depended on the choice of the father
- The elderly brahmana said, "My dear friends, please hear what I have to submit. I do not exactly remember making a promise like that"
- The list of dangerous encounters is submitted herein
- The living entity, if he submits to this hearing process, will lose his long-cherished desire to dominate material nature, and gradually and proportionately, as he reduces his long desire to dominate, he comes to enjoy spiritual happiness
- The Lord offered him respectful obeisances and invited him to His house. After feeding him sumptuously, He submitted to him His petition
- The next day Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya requested Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to give him permission to submit a statement without fear
- The planet earth in the shape of a cow herein submits that all these utilities (namely fruits, flowers, trees, grains, animals and animal by-products) are being used by nondevotees, who have no plans for spiritual understanding
- The proposals submitted by King Indra were immediately accepted by Bali Maharaja and his assistants, headed by Sambara and Aristanemi, and by all the other residents of Tripura
- The sages like Marici were not in the wrong in submitting their protests against the acts of their great father (Brahma was sexually inclined to his own daughter)
- The servants were so careful that a male could not even see what was going on there, & so they were surprised that she (Usa) had become contaminated. Since they could not trace out the reason for it, they submitted the whole situation before their master
- The sons of Kuvera, when cursed by the great sage Narada, did not seek revenge in the same harsh way, but submitted
- The Vedas therefore instruct that in order to know the science of devotional service one has to submit himself unto the bona fide spiritual master
- Then all the meat-eaters, hearing that there would be unrestricted congregational chanting in the city, came to submit a petition
- They (all state princes) felt the supernatural power of the Pandavas, and thus without grudge all of them submitted and paid tributes to the Emperor
- They all exchanged words of reception by asking one another about their welfare, and when such formalities were finished, Balarama, in a great voice and very patiently, submitted before them (the Kurus) the following words for their consideration
- They humbly (the sages present) submitted, "Our dear Lord, we think that Your action is not in line with the religious principles"
- We are not submitting to suffering. Then what is the civilization? We don't want suffering. That is our position
- We have to give up this body, willingly or unwillingly. A day will come when you have to submit to the laws of nature and give up this body
- We have to give up this body, willingly or unwillingly. The day will come when we will have to submit to the laws of nature and give up this body. Even President Kennedy in his procession had to submit to nature's law and change his body for another body
- We hear from Los Angeles that they have not received the documents or any information of the consignment being dispatched by any ship. This means they have not yet submitted the shipping documents; in other words, the goods have not been shipped
- When all the maidservants brought Lord Jagannatha's servants before the lotus feet of the goddess of fortune, the Lord's servants were fined and forced to submit
- When I received news that you are to be operated I was perturbed but I submitted prayer to Krsna & am glad that Krsna is so merciful. He saved your life and your baby. So I am grateful to Krsna & you should know how much grateful we should all be to Krsna
- When I submitted this proposal, the King immediately became very pleased upon hearing Your name. Indeed, he instantly rose from his throne and embraced me
- When Jagadananda Pandita and Sanatana Gosvami sat together and began to discuss topics about Krsna, Sanatana Gosvami submitted to Jagadananda Pandita the cause of his distress
- When Jaya and Vijaya were cursed by the four Kumaras, they did not become harsh towards them; rather, they submitted. That should be the way of treating brahmanas and Vaisnavas
- When Raghunatha dasa learned that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had arrived at Santipura, he submitted a request to his father
- When the different queens of Lord Krsna were submitting their statements as to how they had been married and accepted by Lord Krsna as His wives, all the female members of the Kuru dynasty were struck with wonder
- When they submitted Lord Caitanya's statement, mother Saci, who is the mother of the universe, began to speak
- When Your devotee Vasudeva Datta submitted his plea at Your lotus feet for the deliverance of all living entities, You accepted that request
- While Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was departing, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya submitted the following at His lotus feet, "My Lord, I have one final request that I hope You will kindly fulfill"
- While this was going on, Raghunatha dasa thought of a tricky method of escape. Thus he humbly submitted this plea at the feet of the Muslim caudhuri
- With all humility, I submit myself to the lotus feet of all of you devotees, taking the dust from your feet as my bodily ornaments. Now, my dear devotees, please hear one thing more from me
- With reference to your request of submitting the way of powerful Mantra for broadcasting all over the world, I beg to inform you further that in every Mantra the prefix of Namah is generally added
- Yes, we must set up our society as a school as best we can - I have already sent you letter. Please formulate the whole curriculum because we have to immediately submit to the Draft department & if this is accepted that will be great gain for our society
- Yet I still submit one petition to You. Please consider it, and if You think it proper, please accept it
- You are able and willing to help us in our construction plans in New Vrindaban.The construction of the houses is already under way because Nara Narayana has already submitted to me some plans along with an estimate of the needed finances
- You should submit to me a weekly report as secretary of our Bombay center, as I am always anxious to know how the things are going on there