Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
submission | submissions
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► The Object of Surrender - videos (188 P)
- ► Bow (verb) (5 C, 82 P)
- ► Krsna's Submitting (4 P)
- ► Lalasamayi (4 P)
- ► Obeisances (5 C, 27 P)
- ► Prostrate (9 P)
Pages in category "Submission"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Because He is the omniscient Personality of Godhead, Krsna knew that the cowherd men were preparing for the Indra sacrifice, but as a matter of etiquette He began to inquire with great honor and submission from elder personalities like Maharaja Nanda
- Because you have submitted, it is not that you have to understand something dogmatic. No. Submission must be there, but at the same time, you should have clear understanding
- Being pleased by the full surrender and submission of Lord Bharata, Lord Ramacandra then accepted the throne of the state
- If one hears the pastimes of Krsna with the gopis, from authorities with submission, then he will be promoted to the platform of transcendental loving service to the Lord & the material disease of lust within his heart will be completely vanquished
- In the Narada-pancaratra there is a statement of submission accompanied by the desire for perfection
- In the same Skanda Purana there is a statement about submission and humbleness. It is stated there, "I am so greatly sinful and offensive that when I come to confess my sinful activities before You, I am ashamed"
- In the same Skanda Purana there is a statement about submission and humbleness. It is stated there, "My dear Lord, there is no sinful living entity who is more of a sinner than myself. Nor is there a greater offender than myself"
- In the Skanda Purana there is a statement about submission unto the lotus feet of the Lord
- Inquiries and submission constitute the proper combination for spiritual understanding. Unless there is submission and service, inquiries from the learned spiritual master will not be effective
- Inquiry must be guided by two things: submission and seva
- One cannot challenge a superior authority, but with great submission one can submit his proposal for acceptance by the spiritual master or spiritual authorities
- One day Pradyumna Misra came to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, offering his respects and inquiring from Him with great submission
- Our only business is to present Krishna Consciousness to the ignorant mass of people, and if such people agree to hear in consideration of our important position in the material world, it is a great opportunity to place our submission
- Submission means I must approach somebody who is actually in better position or higher position. Otherwise, what is the use of approaching? Tad viddhi pranipatena pariprasnena sevaya. And seva means service. You cannot challenge
- Submission, mild behavior and subservience are qualities in a wife which make a husband very thoughtful of her
- The Absolute Truth, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is realized by hearing about Him in all submission and love from a bona fide authority who is a representative of the twelve great authorities mentioned in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The gopis in the water told Krsna: "Kindly deliver our garments immediately; otherwise we shall suffer." They then began to appeal to Krsna with great submission
- The process of understanding transcendental subject matter is not by challenge but by submission. The whole bhakti process is submission. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's preaching
- There is no gain in hearing the Vedic hymns from some mental speculator. When the same is heard from an actual self-realized soul and is properly understood by service and submission, everything becomes transparently clear
- They (the gopis) welcomed him (Uddhava) with polite words, in great submissiveness, "We know that you are a most confidential associate of Krsna and that He has therefore sent you to Vrndavana to give solace to His father and mother"
- This lalasa-mayi stage of submission comes in the stage of perfect liberation, which is technically called svarupa-siddhi, when the living entity understands, by perfect spiritual advancement and revelation, his original relationship with the Lord
- This submission with transcendental desire, or lalasa-mayi vijnapti, is the highest perfectional stage of spiritual realization
- You are the proprietor of the three creations and the maintainer of the entire universe. Therefore Your potency is not reduced by Your submissive behavior. Rather, by submission You exhibit Your transcendental pastimes
- You have to go in the parampara system, submission, tapasya, jnana. Bahavo jnana-tapasa puta mad-bhavam agatah. So by jnana, by knowledge, by tapasya, you have to make progress. This is Krsna consciousness movement
- You have to understand by pranipatena, by submission, not by challenging. If you challenge, then you will never be able to understand. This whole process is submission. Sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja