This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Shall Not"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- According to our Vaisnava philosophy even a snake or lizard is in the house shall not go without eating, what to speak of other living entities
- Actually our desire is that "There must be easygoing life. I shall not work very much. I shall live in a comfortable house in a secluded place and live peacefully." That is his desire
- Although Prsadhra had committed the sin unknowingly, his family priest, Vasistha, cursed him, saying, "In your next life you shall not be able to become a ksatriya. Instead, you shall take birth as a sudra because of killing the cow"
- Because I am the lowest among men, I shall not be able to see You. How shall I maintain my sinful life
- By giving others the remnants of my food, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja) shall consider myself superior and shall be burdened with the weight of false pride. Therefore, always remaining your surrendered disciple, I shall not accept worship from anyone else
- Desireless means your desires are suppressed by forced, "I shall not desire." That is not possible. You have got eyes, and if you want to suppress your eyesight, "I shall not see anything," is that possible? That is not possible
- Don't show your face to me! Go anywhere else you like. If I die seeing your face, I shall not achieve the destination of my life
- He (Jarasandha) thought, "Under the circumstances, I am prepared to give them (Krsna, Arjuna and Bhima) anything. Even if they ask for my body, I shall not hesitate to offer it to them." In this regard, he began to think of Bali Maharaja
- He (Rukmi) presented himself as a big commander and vowed before all the princes, "Unless I kill Krsna in the fight and bring back my sister from His clutches, I shall not return to my capital city, Kundina"
- I am very satisfied with your behavior. I shall not accept these gold coins, but I shall get you across that hilly tract of land simply to perform a pious activity
- I regret I shall not be able to physically attend your Rathayatra at Buffalo, but my presence is always with the devotees who are serving so nicely
- I shall go to see Sacimata, but I shall not go for Your sake. I shall be responsible for the abandoning of my vow and service to Gopinatha
- I shall not maintain you any more. A henpecked husband like Lord Rama may accept a wife like Sita, who went to another man's house, but I am not henpecked like Him, and therefore I shall not accept you again
- If a swan is provided with all the necessities of life, why I shall not be? I am so much developed human being. Why I am so much busy in economic development? This is called illusion
- If I can go to America within fifteen hours for preaching facility, why shall not I use the aeroplane?
- If I have got an instinct to love others, so why God shall not, God will not have this instinct to love others? If I have got attraction for the opposite sex, why God should not have? Why He should not be attracted by Radharani? Very simple truth
- If Krsna wants, the devotee can do anything which is ordinarily undesirable; and if Krsna does not want, he shall not do that which he would have ordinarily done for his own satisfaction
- If the soul is important in this body, why there shall not be bigger soul, the Supersoul, in this gigantic body? What is this universal body and this body?
- If you have no objection, you can chant Hare Krsna, & if you think that "The Hare Krsna is imported from India. We shall not chant," all right, you chant your own God's name. Where is the objection? But chant the holy name of God. That is our propaganda
- If you perform such activities again, I shall not be tolerant. At that time I shall kill you, your entire family and all the meat-eaters
- Immediately deliver your child! Immediately deliver it! Be assured that after the child is delivered, I shall not burn you to ashes. I know that although you are unchaste, you wanted a son. Therefore I shall not punish you
- In India there are many temples, but it does not mean that I shall not also establish some temples. Just like there is overpopulation. It does not mean that one should not beget child
- In the BG Krsna says that all His acts, even His appearance and disappearance in and out of the material world, are transcendental, and one who knows this perfectly shall not take his birth again in this material world, but will go back to Godhead
- It does not mean that "We shall not utter even the name of gopis. We have taken vow to boycott the gopis." No. They are our worshipable devotees. How we can avoid them?
- It is not that senses should be stopped. No. It should be controlled. "When I require, I shall use it; otherwise not." That is master of senses. "I shall not act impelled by the senses. Senses should act under my direction"
- Monday begin again sinful activities, and again go to church on Sunday and confess and nullify it. Not like that. When you deny that "I shall not do it," don't do it again. Then your life is perfect
- Mother Saci said, "You have spoken very nicely. I shall not eat grains on Ekadasi." From that day, she began to observe fasting on Ekadasi
- Please first take prasadam Yourself, and I shall eat later. I shall not refuse Your request
- Prahlada prayed to Nrsimhadeva, "I shall not care for all those sinful activities because simply by hearing about Your pastimes I shall get out of all the contamination of material attachment"
- Pravrtti means what sort of activities we shall do, and what sort of activities we shall not do. The asuras, they do not know
- Promise that "I shall not talk anything except Krsna's message," and if you promise that "I shall not take anything which is not offered to Krsna," these two things, this prasadam and chanting, will make you perfect to understand Krsna
- Regarding Bali Mardan, he has not resigned and until he or some other member does so there shall not be any change in the members of the GBC
- Rukmini continued, 'By these activities, perhaps I have pleased the S P of God, Narayana. If this be so, I wish that You, Krsna, the brother of Balarama, please come here, catch hold of my hand so that I shall not be touched by Sisupala & his company'"
- Sanatana Gosvami replied, "I shall not stay here even for a moment. Please help me cross the Ganges. I shall leave immediately"
- Sanjaya said: Having spoken thus, Arjuna, chastiser of enemies, told Krsna, "Govinda, I shall not fight," and fell silent. BG 2.9 - 1972
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then said, "We shall go once again to the Lord, but we shall not request Him to meet the King. Rather, we shall simply describe the good behavior of the King"
- Simply because I chanted the holy name of the Lord in the association of devotees, my heart is now becoming purified. Therefore I shall not fall victim again to the false lures of material sense gratification
- Since Advaita Acarya's invitation has been described by Vrndavana dasa Thakura, I shall not repeat the story. But I shall say that other devotees also extended invitations to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Since it is recommended in this verse (2.2.13) that one should gradually progress from the lotus feet up to the smiling face, we shall not jump at once to understand the Lord's pastimes in the rasa dance
- Somebody is living in a poor slum and another man is living in a very palatial building. So simply by endeavoring that "I shall live in a palatial building, and I shall not live in this poor slumhole," it is not possible because the destiny is there
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mode of preaching has already been explained, and I shall not repeat the explanation. In whichever village the Lord entered, His behavior was the same
- That tolerant attitude must be there to a certain extent, but we must remain also always firm on this point, that the brahmacaris living in the temple shall not disobey the orders of the spiritual master
- The girl (Kalindi) continued: "My dear sir, I know that you are the hero Arjuna; so I may further say that I shall not accept anyone as my husband besides Lord Visnu, because He is the only protector of all living entities"
- The inner member shall not indulge in unnecessary indoor or outdoor games, sporting or gambling habit
- The Lord told the brahmana, "Now you can go home. I shall stay here and shall not leave"
- The Pandita replied, "Do not worry. All the faults will be on my head. I shall not accompany You but shall go alone"
- There is a very nice foodstuff, but still, my tongue should not be agitated. There is a very nice girl or boy, still, I shall not be agitated sexually. In this way, when you are able to control the six agitating elements, then you become dhira
- There is no reason for you to be afraid, for I shall not remain in this country. I shall become a mendicant and go to the holy city of Mecca
- This proposal of yours is out of the question and it shall not be done
- Uddhava said to krsna, "I am sure that I shall not be attacked by the spell of material energy"
- Under the circumstances, because He has assumed the form of a brahmana, even if He irreligiously arrests me or even kills me, I shall not retaliate, although He is my enemy
- Unless providence is in our favor, we shall not be able to gain victory. Therefore we must wait for that favorable time when our defeating them will be possible
- Urvasi said: "My dear hero, only preparations made in ghee (clarified butter) will be my eatables, and I shall not want to see you naked at any time, except at the time of sexual intercourse." The great-minded King Pururava accepted these proposals
- We are being put into different conditions, under different types of body. So liberation means that one shall not be under any condition
- We must learn how to do all kinds of varieties of engagements on Krsna's service, not that we shall expect anyone else to act for us and thus avoid something ourselves
- When I go to Jagannatha Puri, I shall not be able to see Lord Jagannatha, nor shall I always be able to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When we say that "You shall not have illicit sex," and their inclination is illicit sex, so therefore it is revolutionary. They are materialistic persons. They want sex enjoyment to the best capacity
- Whether You give me (Bali Maharaja) the opportunity to enjoy all the yogic perfections or You put me into the most abominable condition of hellish life, I shall never be disturbed