Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Thou Shalt Not Kill
"thou shalt not kill"|"thou shall not kill"
Pages in category "Thou Shalt Not Kill"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- I asked the Christian so many times that "Your Bible says, 'Thou shalt not kill.' Why you are killing?" They cannot give any satisfactory answer. This is my experience
- If Lord Jesus Christ said "Thou shalt not kill'', or "Thou shalt do no murder'' to the people, it does not reflect very good social structure of the audience. Our philosophy is above all these things
- In higher sense if you take this principle of Bible, "Thou shalt not kill," that means you must eat Krsna prasadam
- In the Bible also it is said, "Thou shall not kill." Why it is forbidden? Because if he kills, he'll have to suffer. But they do not care for it. Therefore they suffer
- In the Bible, the first injunction is "Thou shall not kill." This means the people were, in those days, at least people who were all around Christ, they were very much expert in killing. Otherwise why he says first, "Thou shall not kill"?
- In the Christian religion also, a principal commandment is "Thou shalt not kill." Nevertheless, Christians violate this rule; they are very expert in killing and in opening slaughterhouses
- Jesus says, "There is God. I am son of God." That is parampara. Yes. Unfortunately nobody cares to follow Jesus Christ. That I must say. Jesus Christ says, "Thou shall not kill," and Christians are very expert to kill
- Just like Jesus Christ. He is advising, "Thou shalt not killing." That means the people were so much accustomed to kill
- Just like the Christians. Jesus is guiding them, “Thou shalt not kill,” but they are killing. Where is the Jesus guidance? Simply saying, “I am guided by Jesus Christ” - will that do?
- Just see the fun. Christ said, "Thou shall not kill," and they are sporting with the life of bull, and they are Christian
- Take your Bible, take Koran, take Vedas. There are some prescribed duties. Just like in your Bible, there are ten commandments. "Thou shall not kill." So for whom? One who is not self-realized
- The 10 Commandments, the first is thou shall not kill, thou shall not kill, is that religion?
- The actual commandment is "Thou shalt not kill." But these Christian people, they are making some amendment, "Thou shalt not murder." Because murder will apply to the killing of human beings. But Lord Jesus Christ never said like that
- The demoniac people first of all killed Jesus Christ: "You are speaking 'Thou shall not kill'? I shall kill you." Just see. This is the position. "So what is my fault? You want to kill me?" "Because you are speaking of God, therefore we shall kill you."
- The first commandment is violated. It is clearly said, "Thou shalt not kill." But when I ask any Christian, "Why you are killing?" He cannot give me any satisfactory answer
- The tree has taken birth. The man has taken birth. Why simply man should be saved, not the cows, not the trees? He must be saved. This is the government's duty. Unnecessarily there cannot be any killing. Lord Christ also, "Thou shall not kill"
- "Thou shalt not kill." It is applicable both for human being and for animal or even for trees. Unnecessarily you cannot kill