This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya Shall (69 P)
Pages in category "Shall Be"
The following 142 pages are in this category, out of 142 total.
- A brahmanandi (impersonalist) said, "When shall I be able to see that supreme absolute Personality of Godhead who is eternal bliss and knowledge, and whose chest has become smeared with red kunkum powder by touching the breast of Rukmini"
- A devotee once stated, "I have already conquered the modes of ignorance, and I am now on the platform of transcendental knowledge. Therefore I shall be engaged only in searching after the SPG." This is an instance of alertness in ecstatic love
- Actually the whole world is serving the senses, servant of the senses. Godasa. But if we engage the senses in the service of Krsna, then we shall no longer remain the servant of the senses. We shall be the master of the senses
- Actually, our main business in this country shall be to distribute our books profusely. Mayapur, Vrindaban, these temples shall be utilized for the most part by foreigners
- Akrura thought, "Anyone who is able to see Him by eyes smeared with love of Godhead enjoys a festival of seeing. Today I shall be able to see the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- Akrura, "My life is now successful, because I shall be able to offer my respects unto the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- An example of sthayi was exhibited when Arjuna told Akrura, "My dear son of Gandini, please ask Krsna when I shall be able to embrace Him in my arms"
- An upstart living being who commits offenses by torturing those who are offenseless shall be directly uprooted by me, even though he be a denizen of heaven with armor and decorations
- As in the state we are independent citizens, but if we violate law and order, then we shall be punished. It is very simple thing. But the rascal civilization, they say God is dead. How God can be dead
- As the boat is tossed about by the powerful winds, attach the vessel to My horn by means of the great serpent Vasuki, for I shall be present by your side
- Before having a child the parents should see whether they shall be able to pay for their child's education. The GBC should make an injunction that if they beget children, then whatever the expenses are for supporting Gurukula they must pay for it
- Bilvamangala Thakur said, "My dear Krsna, You are leaving me, forcibly getting out of my clutches. But I shall be impressed by Your strength only when You can go forcibly from the core of my heart"
- Brahma said: O chief of the demigods, you shall be called by the name Rudra by all people because you have so anxiously cried
- Brahmananda is not preaching, therefore the program is neglected, and I do not want to install the Deity at this time. But if you can return there and fix up the position, I shall be very much grateful
- By giving others the remnants of my food, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja) shall consider myself superior and shall be burdened with the weight of false pride. Therefore, always remaining your surrendered disciple, I shall not accept worship from anyone else
- By nature I am active. By nature, because I am spirit, and by nature I am active. And my activities are exhibited even I am contaminated with this matter. And when you become purified from matter, do you think you shall be silent?
- By the force of your thunderbolt, I shall be freed of material bondage and shall give up this body and this world of material desires. Fixing my mind upon the lotus feet of Lord Sankarsana, I shall attain the destination of such great sages as Narada Muni
- Civic and other popular leaders should center their activities upon Visnu, and by this act of transcendental work, they will themselves be benefited and shall be able to do good for their respective followers
- Consider that each day shall be a new challenge for you to push on Krsna Consciousness movement within your range of managing
- Eternal peace and prosperity will be established only when there is vigorous propagation of this eternal religion of the living spirit soul. For then only shall we be relieved of physical transformations such as birth, death, disease, and old age
- Even a criminal in the prison house, if he becomes submissive that "Henceforward I shall be law-abiding. I then shall obey the government laws very obediently," then sometimes he is released prematurely on account of giving a declaration
- Even though I may be as strong as Lord Siva, I shall be vanquished without delay due to my offense at the lotus feet of a Vaisnava
- Every paisa should be spent for Krsna; otherwise we shall be liable to pay. If we use one farthing for our sense gratification, then we will have to pay for it. This is the law of karma
- Everyone should act yajna. Yajna means work to satisfy the Supreme Lord. That is called yajna. If we do not do that, then we shall be obliged
- Everyone wants that I live in a nice family home with my children, wife and good income, "I shall be very happy". For this reason one takes the risk marrying. There is pleasure there
- He (the brahmana) thought, "If I go there I shall be able to see the Lord personally. That will be a great opportunity, even if I don't ask any material benefit from Him (Krsna)"
- Here in Bombay we have a nice spot. We are now in possession. It is just like a garden house. I shall be glad if you come here and live with me for some time
- I always think of our Juhu place, and I want that it shall be the model for all the world to emulate and respect as the perfect example of a Krishna Conscious community
- I am anxious to know what you have done about editing my lectures. Have you done something or not. I shall be glad to hear from you in this connection
- I am counting on you boys and girls to push on this movement and preach vigorously all over the world, and we shall be successful
- I am remaining in Mayapur most likely until the end of March. At that time I shall be going to Vrindaban. Vrindaban and Kanpur are not far from each other, so it will be most convenient for me to come
- I do not find any mention of how the work is going on there at Mayapur. I have entrusted you as the leader of this project to see that it is always going on at full capacity, that the men are working, that the money shall be collected and spent wisely
- I have already written you a letter that you have to maintain the machine. That means the monthly installments shall be arranged by you, and the cash down shall be paid by me
- I have given the idea for a poster which shall be entitled: Select Real Leaders - Don't Spoil Life, and it will depict devotees as leaders
- I never wanted that any of my temples shall be dependent upon the other temples; rather, our main business is to train up men to be self-sufficient and competent in many ways to carry on the preaching work
- I shall be glad to know also if you want to stick in Calcutta only or if required you may come to Bombay. We are very much serious to open a branch in Bombay very soon
- I shall be going to Calcutta, and there I shall call you and you may remain with me for some time for translating under my direction
- I shall be the last man to give up the Hare Krishna Land to the rogue Mr. Nair. He has taken our money but tactfullly has not given us the conveyance
- I shall be very much satisfied if you stay there at ISKCON Press and go on increasing the beauty and importance of our Back to Godhead magazine, and be happy
- I shall go to see Sacimata, but I shall not go for Your sake. I shall be responsible for the abandoning of my vow and service to Gopinatha
- I thank you very much for your invitation to the wedding of your son. I shall be very pleased to attend if I will be in Bombay during that time
- I think that upon the execution of my duties as king, I shall be able to achieve the desirable objectives described by experts in Vedic knowledge. This destination is certainly achieved by the pleasure of the SPG, who is the seer of all destiny
- I think you may have already heard that in January of 1970 we will be holding an examination among all of our students on this book, and those who will pass shall be awarded with the title of Bhakti-sastri
- If one sticks to this principle, that "I shall be happy with this material body, I shall be happy within this material world, within my country, within my society," in this way, if one thinks, they are called grha-vrata
- If the Nawab somehow or other becomes angry with me, I shall be greatly relieved. That is my conclusion
- If the Prabhus have surrendered to the Prabhupada, why there shall be such mentality of occupying the superior position? This is contradictory
- If these books are read, there is no doubt that many sincere souls shall be attracted and will join you in your work for Krishna. So please try for selling these books, it shall be considered as the greatest service
- If we adhere to the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, we shall get spiritual strength without a doubt, and we shall be free to preach this cult of the Hare Krsna movement and not be hampered by anyone
- If you accept bhagavad-bhakti-yoga, devotional service to the Lord, you shall be prasanna-manasa. You shall be always feeling jolly. If I am not jolly, if I am not prasanna-manasa, that means maya has attacked me
- If you think you shall be able to sell them you can keep the books on sales account and in that case you will please immediately hand over two sets of Book (Srimad-Bhagavatam) to Srimati Sumati Morarji as abovementioned and oblige
- If you want to manufacture, that "I shall be happy in this way," that will also create another anxiety. That will create another anxiety
- In material life we shall be always afraid. Afraid. Everyone is afraid. So iccha-bhaya-krodha. Anger is unavoidable because in so many things we are frustrated in our dealing that anger is possible
- In the month of March I shall be lecturing there on the site in our pandal, in order to supervise the construction of our first "Hare Krishna City"
- It has now been arranged that Geetopanisad shall be now printed in India and therefore you are requested to send me back all the corrected forms of manuscripts on receipt of this letter
- It is very important (The Nectar of Instruction) and must be immediately read by all devotees. In the near future we shall introduce the Bhakti-sastri examination for second initiation and this shall be one of the required books of study
- Kamsa said, "With their help it will be easy to kill all the kings on the surface of the earth who support the demigods. This is my plan. In this way I shall be free from all opposition, it will be very pleasant to rule the world without obstruction"
- Kamsa said, "You (Akrura) may know also that Sambara, Narakasura and Banasura are my intimate friends, and when I begin this war against the kings who support the demigods, they will help me considerably. Surely I shall be rid of all my enemies"
- Krsna continued, "I promise you that during the next autumn season you shall be able to meet with Me, and you shall enjoy Me as your husband"
- My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me (Krsna), I shall impart to you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence
- My immediate program in India will be for one month at Radha Damodara Temple in Vrndavana up till November 15, where we shall be holding class on the Nectar of Devotion
- My sisters, my mother's sisters and their husbands, and other affectionate relatives must be assembled there, so if I go I shall be able to see them, and I shall be able to see the flapping flags and the performance of the sacrifice by the great sages
- Narada Muni said, "I shall be able to see the killing of other demons, like Sankha, Yavana, Mura and Narakasura. I shall also see how You (Krsna) take away the parijata flower from the kingdom of heaven and how You defeat the King of heaven himself"
- Narada Muni said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), I shall be able to see how You marry princesses, the daughters of chivalrous kings, by paying the price of ksatriya strength"
- Narottama dasa Thakura has sung, "When I am eager to understand the literature given by the Gosvamis, then I shall be able to understand the transcendental loving affairs of Radha and Krsna"
- No enviousness. Why I shall be envious? If somebody is eating very nicely, and I am not eating nicely, why I shall be envious? We should be satisfied. Krsna has given him
- Not for a single moment shall we be without ISKCON thought. That is my request to you all
- Not that "Because I have become Krsna conscious, I'll be very humble." You must be humble, but in need, if there is need, you shall be thunderbolt
- Now we are under the influence of this inferior, material nature. And that, by Krsna consciousness, we shall be transferred into the superior nature. Just try to understand: a person in the prison, a person outside the prison
- O Dharma, whatever you have inquired from me shall be known to you. I shall try to reply to all those questions. Once you too were maintained by your four legs, and you increased happiness all over the universe by the mercy of the Lord
- O King, from you, the best of those who give charity, I ask only three paces of land. By such a gift I shall be very pleased, for the way of happiness is to be fully satisfied to receive that which is absolutely needed
- O Lord, we offer our respectful obeisances unto You as the gigantic person. Simply by chanting mantras, we shall be able to understand You fully
- O my Lord, the unborn, You have shaken hands with me just as a friend does with a friend (as if equal in position). I shall be engaged in the creation of different types of living entities, and I shall be occupied in Your service
- One great sage once inquired from another, "My dear friend, do you think that after I perfect the eightfold yoga performance I shall be able to see the eternal form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- One intelligent person, he thought, "I shall be free from the touch of Yamaraja by one tactics." What is that? "Stool is very obnoxious. Nobody comes to stool. So let me smear my body, whole body with stool so that Yamaraja will not come and touch me"
- Our duration of life is not very long, and there is no certainty of when we shall be ordered to leave everything for the next stage
- Our service to Krsna is voluntary and we are interested only that He shall be pleased, not myself
- People will be killed and injured, and animals and women will be stolen. And for all these sins we shall be responsible
- Presently arrangements are being made for me to go to Moscow, Russia. We have one invitation to speak in the university there. If I see that you are understanding our philosophy, then I shall be glad to take you with me to Russia for preaching work
- Probably I (Kamsa) shall be sent to the hell where killers of brahmanas go. I am surprised, however, that the celestial prophecy has not come true. It is not only in human society that false propaganda is found
- Pseudo religionists cannot, however, escape the law of the Supreme, who has clearly declared in the Bhagavad-gita that envious demons in the garb of religious propagandists shall be thrown into the darkest regions of hell (16.19-20)
- Raghunatha dasa thought, "How shall I be able to get free from the hands of the watchmen? How shall I be able to go with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to Nilacala"
- Regarding Brahma Samhita shall be included in the examination of the second year along with Srimad-Bhagavatam. I don't know why you are so concerned with starting with the Bhakti Rasamrita Sindhu already. First study carefully the Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- Regarding complaints by the sannyasis, these things shall be discussed in everyone's presence at the Mayapur meeting. There is no question of change but sometimes change is invigorating
- Shall be very very careful
- Simply by keeping the lotus feet of Lord Visnu in my mind, I shall be saved from entering into the wombs of many mothers for repeated birth and death
- Simply by practicing Krsna consciousness there can be peace, there can be prosperity, there can be happiness. Otherwise we shall be entangled
- Since you have come here to kill me in accordance with Lord Visnu's order, there is no doubt that I shall be killed by the release of your thunderbolt. Lord Visnu has sided with you. Therefore your victory, opulence and all good qualities are assured
- So far I am concerned, I have not got much stock in such centralized management or organization. I never wanted that any of my temples shall be dependent upon the other temples
- So far your going to Buffalo, Brahmananda will see to it, and if it is already changed I have no objection. We have to serve Krishna from any circumstance or position. That shall be our mode of life
- So long you manufacture ideas, you may be pacified for some time, but it will not exist. Therefore you have to stop this manufacturing process, that "I shall be happy in this way." No. That is called free of anxieties
- Sparks are beautiful as long as they are in the fire. Similarly, we have to remain in the association of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and always engage in devotional service, for then we shall always be brilliant and illuminating
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was actually always merciful within His heart, but He was sometimes externally negligent of His devotees. We should not be preoccupied with His external feature, however, for if we do so we shall be vanquished
- Sridhara Swami continued, "Only by your (spiritual master's) mercy, I shall be able to get relief from all obstacles to spiritual life, and I shall be situated in blissful life"
- Thank you for the pecans. I shall be coming to L.A. on the 20th of June for one week & then I shall go to Denver for one week. You can see me in L.A., if you like. Please continue to follow all of the rules & regulations carefully, & chant or read always
- The approach shall be and must be authoritative, scientific and universal
- The brahmanas are traditionally intelligent men, and thus they will be able to pick up modern education to the topmost rank, but as far as moral and religious principles are concerned, they shall be the most fallen
- The brahmanas said,O son of Prtha, this child shall be exactly like Iksvaku, son of Manu, in maintaining all those who are born. & as for following the brahminical principles, especially in being true to his promise, he shall be exactly like Rama
- The fruits of our work is always given to Krishna and so Krishna accepts the responsibility of what these fruits shall be. So this is our principle of work and I request you to always remember this
- The girl (Kalindi) continued, "I shall be thankful unto you if you pray to Lord Visnu to be pleased with me"
- The girl (Kalindi) continued: "I shall be thankful unto you (Arjuna) if you pray to Lord Visnu to be pleased with me"
- The preaching work of Krishna Consciousness Movement is specifically meant for delivering the demons. Therefore, if you remain faithful to the Lord, you shall be able to deliver many such demons
- The principal business of such non-ksatriya rulers will be to kill the innocent animals, especially the cows and the bulls, who shall be unprotected by their masters, the bona fide vaisyas, the mercantile community
- The real thing is that we want satisfaction of our self, so if we want actually satisfaction of self then we shall take to this devotional service without being checked by any material condition or for without any material reason, then you shall be happy
- The SPG said: You shall be able to see Me there in My usual feature with conchshell, disc, club and lotus in My hand. Because of your transcendental bliss due to always personally seeing Me, you will have no further bondage to fruitive activities
- The statement continued, "As such, I do not know if I, a tiny spark, shall be able to engage myself in the transcendental loving service of this supreme fire, Lord Krsna"
- The tendency is that everyone is thinking that he shall be the best enjoyer. Best enjoyer. So this is called struggle for existence
- The Vaikuntha mentality is that if one is serving - I have read it in Bhagavata - Krsna better than somebody else, he would simply appreciate that "Krsna has so much favored him. Oh, how fortunate he is. When I shall be able?" That is Vaikuntha mentality
- The whole trouble of the world is that nobody is satisfied. If he's a poor man, if he thinks, "Oh, my income is $100. If I get $400 per month, then I will be very happy." But when he gets $400, he expects, "Oh, if I get $1,000, then I shall be happy"
- These rascals, they are thinking that by so-called economic development, by exploiting material resources, we shall be happy. That is not possible. The best example your country has given
- These shoes are so nice, but I don't know when I shall be able to wear them. So when taking rest at night I shall wear them
- This is, in the real sense, a theistic cultural movement and the facility or opportunity shall be open to every one whatsoever he may be
- This Krsna consciousness movement, sankirtana movement, is so attractive, every simple, unsophisticated person shall be attracted. But if one is not attracted it is to be understood that he is being punished by the laws of the superintendent of death
- To pacify the demon, the brahmacari told him (Vrkasura), "My dear, if you think that you can disclose the mission for which you have taken the trouble to come here, maybe I shall be able to help you so that your purpose will be easily served"
- Very soon I shall send you one complete set of instructions on worshiping the Deity and you can print in English and distribute. This book shall be named Method of Worship
- Vrtrasura said, "O most abominable one, when I pierce your stonelike heart with my trident, I shall be freed from my debt to my brother"
- We are also eternal. But why this birth and death? This birth and death due to my, this material body. So as soon as we get our original spiritual body and get out of the contamination of this material body, then we shall be as good as Krsna
- We are entangled, and we are desiring, and nature is giving us facility to enjoy our desires. This is the material world. So unless we are free from all kinds of desires, we shall be entangled with these elements
- We are part and parcel of Krsna or God sanatana, eternally, not that at the present moment I have become separated from the spirit soul, and when I shall be uncovered by this gross and subtle body, we shall become one
- We have to find out "Where I shall be happy even by bowing down?" That is Krsna. Your bowing down will not be stopped, because you are meant for that. But if you bow down to Krsna and Krsna's representative, you become happy
- We have to learn that thing, that how we have to see the beauty of spiritual life. Then, naturally, we shall be refrained from material activities
- We have to study Vedas through authoritative sources. We have to follow the rules and regulations. Then, in this life, we shall be able to understand what is God, what is Krsna
- We should know when to be angry. Not that for our personal interest we shall be. Generally, those who are devotees, they are not angry
- We should learn to despise all the causes of devastation, beginning from irreligion and cheating, and then we shall be able to make advancement in a life of piety
- We think that we shall be loser by accepting Krsna. Nobody is loser. I say from my practical experience
- Whatever happened during those years that is worth noting shall be described later
- When a person is elevated to this state of endurance, he thinks as follows: "I do not wish to be a highly posted government servant. I shall be satisfied even if I have to eat food collected by begging"
- When the ointment of love of Godhead will be applied in our eyes, then with these eyes we shall be able to see God. God is not invisible. Simply just like a man with cataract or any other eye disease, he cannot see
- When you live in Krsna consciousness. Then all our actions will not be binding upon us. Otherwise any little thing we do, yajnarthat karmano 'nyatra loko 'yam karma-bandhanah, we shall be entangled. And that is material life
- Who shall be the guru? Whose subject matter is only Krsna or God, he shall be guru, not an amateur man
- Why I shall be proud? What I have got? I am humble servant of Krsna. Let me discharge my duties. But if one is proud after becoming a pure servant of Krsna, that is very good. That dambhah, that pride, is very glorious
- Without Krsna's purpose we cannot kill even an ant, we cannot cut even a tree, then we shall be liable to punishment. So a sadhu sees that "Here is also a living entity."
- Yes I will go to the Delhi temple when I come. You make all arrangements so that everything shall be nice there. I will also go to Madras if you arrange
- You may rest assured that if you traverse this path of self-realization perfectly, surely you shall be freed from fearful material contamination and shall ultimately reach Me
- Your Deities shall be named Radha Gopinatha
- Your idea that when I am in Los Angeles I shall simply lecture on Sundays, and on the weekdays the boys will lecture so I shall be free to go on with my translating work is very stimulating
- Your proposal for a varnasrama college shall be discussed at the GBC meeting at Mayapur, this coming March
- Your temple shall be named New Panihati. Panihati is the place where Gaura Nitai would assemble for Sankirtana performance