Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Sees"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- A beautiful wife is an enemy. Of course every woman in the eyes of her husband is very beautiful. Others may see her as not very beautiful, but the husband, being very much attracted to her, sees her always as very beautiful
- A devotee is generally very humble and meek, and he is reluctant to pick a quarrel with anyone. Nor does he envy anyone. However, a pure devotee immediately becomes fiery with anger when he sees that Lord Visnu or His devotee is insulted
- A learned man does not look upon the dresses that externally cover the living entity, but sees the pure soul within the varieties of dress and knows very well that the varieties of dress are the creation of nescience (avidya-racitam)
- A person who sees one spirit soul in every living being, whether a demigod, human being, animal, bird, beast, aquatic or plant, possesses knowledge in the mode of goodness
- A pure devotee sees the material quality of goodness as the Lord's bodily effulgence. For him the quality of ignorance is transformed into peacefulness and equanimity
- A self realized soul becomes enemyless immediately, because he sees everyone part and parcel of God
- A separatist is one who sees his interest as separate from that of the Supreme Lord
- A weaver, he sees 'Kat, kat, kat'. He's got it. Does it require M.A., Ph.D. Simply waste of time. And that is going on. I don't want that, for 'Kat, kat, kat', M.A., Ph D
- As soon as this knot is loosened, therefore, all the clouds of doubt are at once cleared off. One sees his master and fully engages himself in the transcendental loving service of the Lord, making a full termination of the chain of fruitive action
- Generally a materialistic person becomes very happy when there is something for his sense gratification and his body, but when he sees that others have something for their sense gratification and he hasn't, he is sorry and envious
- Generally, a man is born as an ordinary being, and by the purificatory processes he is born for the second time. When he sees a new light and seeks direction for spiritual progress, he approaches a spiritual master for instruction in the Vedas
- I (Agnidhra) cannot imagine how the residents of that place have gotten such wonderful bodily features as your (Purvacitti's) raised breasts, which agitate the mind and eyes of a person like me who sees them
- I have seen many gentlemen, as teachers and educationists. As soon as he sees Srimad-Bhagavatam, "Oh, it is about God. Oh, we cannot purchase. We cannot purchase"
- If a so-called material thing is dovetailed in the service of the Lord, it is no longer to be considered material. Thus the pure devotee, in his perfect vision, sees from all angles
- If one enters an unknown city without friend or shelter, living in that city is more difficult than living in a forest. There are many big cities all over the surface of the globe, and wherever one looks he sees the struggle for existence going on
- If the husband sees the wife as very beautiful, it is to be assumed that he is too much attracted to her. This attraction is the attraction of sex
- If they want anything extra or over and above what the temple president sees as absolute necessity, then they should work outside
- If when one is going out one sees someone with a bucket full of water, that is a very good sign. But if one sees someone with an empty bucket, it is not a good sign. Similarly, if one sees a cow being milked alongside its calf, it is a good sign
- In business field, if the bank sees that you have got fifty percent, they will advance. If you have got fifty percent, any transaction, you want to do some business
- In modern civilization, sex life is the focal point for all activities. Wherever one turns his face, he sees sex life predominant
- In purified consciousness, or Krsna consciousness, one sees the presence of Krsna everywhere
- In the spiritual world there are no higher, middle or lower classes. This is confirmed in the Isopanisad: "One who always sees all living entities as spiritual sparks, in quality one with the Lord, becomes a true knower of things"
- India is known as a poverty-stricken country, and whenever anyone from America or another opulent country goes to India, he sees many people lying by the footpaths for whom there are not even provisions for two meals a day
- It is said that when one sees apparent unhappiness or distress in a perfect Vaisnava, it is not at all unhappiness for him; rather, it is transcendental bliss
- It is the habit of the elephant that whenever he sees some small plants and trees, out of his sportive and frivolous nature he uproots the trees and throws them hither and thither
- One cannot serve the Lord without being situated on the spiritual platform. Thus if a so-called material thing is dovetailed in the Lord's service, it is no longer to be considered material. The pure devotee, in his perfect vision, sees from all angles
- One may know that sinful activity is injurious for him because he actually sees that a criminal is punished by the government and rebuked by people in general
- One who can see that all activities are performed by the body, which is created of material nature, and sees that the self does nothing, actually sees. BG 13.30 - 1972
- One who knowingly sees this difference between the body and the owner of the body and can understand the process of liberation from this bondage, also attains to the supreme goal. BG 13.35 - 1972
- One who knows that the position reached by means of renunciation can also be attained by works in devotional service and who therefore sees that the path of works and the path of renunciation are one, sees things as they are. BG 5.5 - 1972
- One who sees the Supreme Personality of Godhead when he quits his body is certainly very fortunate, and therefore personalities like Brahma and the other demigods eulogized the death of the demon
- Sannyasa means giving up the company of women, but if a sannyasi hears the voice of a woman and sees her beautiful face, he certainly becomes attracted and is sure to fall down. There have been many examples
- Since the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the original cause of everything, the Vaisnava sees everything in relationship with Krsna, even in this material world. By such advanced knowledge, everything becomes spiritualized
- The devotee should try to see all living entities on the same equal level of spiritual existence. As stated in Bhagavad-gita, a pandita, one who is learned, sees equally a very learned brahmana, a sudra, a hog, a dog and a cow
- The expert comes and at once sees what is the defect, and he joins one wire, this way and that way, and machine becomes start. Hrzum, hrzum, hrzum, hrzum, hrzum, hrzum
- The humble sage, by virtue of true knowledge, sees with equal vision a learned and gentle brahmana, a cow, an elephant, a dog and a dog-eater (outcaste) . BG 5.18 - 1972
- The living entities have three kinds of vision, according to their positions in self-realization. According to the bodily concept of life, one sees differentiation in terms of varieties of bodies
- The mahatmas are equipoised. They do not see any difference between one living entity and another. They are very peaceful and are fully engaged in devotional service
- The mind acts throughout all three conditions of life; the living entity in his sleeping or dreaming condition sees something as real, and when awake he sees the same thing as unreal
- The most advanced devotee sees within everything the soul of all souls, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- The perfect devotee may see many movable and immovable objects, but in everything he sees that the energy of Krsna is acting. As soon as he remembers the energy of Krsna, he immediately remembers Krsna in His personal form
- The spiritual master will say that "You work like this." So that should be determined. That is karma, guna-karma. Spiritual master sees that he has these qualities. That is natural
- The yogi sees all the planets of the universe burning to ashes, and thus he leaves for Satyaloka by airplanes used by the great purified souls. The duration of life in Satyaloka is calculated to be 15,480,000,000,000 years
- There are various species of living entities, but a devotee does not see the outward covering; he sees the inner soul inhabiting the body
- This is Kali-yuga. Now this adulteration, prostitution, is common affair, common affair. Nobody sees other's wife as his mother, nobody. And neither the woman sees other's husband as father
- Thus the knot in the heart is pierced, and all misgivings are cut to pieces. The chain of fruitive actions is terminated when one sees the self as master.
- When a man sees anything, he must know that his seeing is secondary and the Lord's seeing is primary. One cannot see anything without the Lord's having first seen it. That is the instruction of the Vedas and the Upanisads
- When a man sees only frustration in his expectations, he thinks, "Why am I here?" Everyone is interested in himself and his own welfare. No one is interested in the Supreme Self
- When a sensible man ceases to see different identities, which are due to different material bodies, he attains to the Brahman conception. Thus he sees that beings are expanded everywhere. BG 13.31 - 1972
- When a sober heroine sees her hero approaching from a distance, she immediately stands up to receive him. When he comes near, she immediately offers him a place to sit
- When Jaya and Vijaya saw them trying to enter Vaikunthaloka, these two gatekeepers, thinking them ordinary children, forbade them to enter
- When one is freed from the false ego by the cultivation of real knowledge, he sees himself, and that is the ultimate necessity of human life. The soul is thus isolated from the entanglement of the twenty-four categories of material nature
- When one sees only to the spiritual existence of a living entity, there is question of seeing equally, equal vision, universal brotherhood. That is possible. Not on the bodily platform. That is not possible
- When one sees the opposite sex, naturally the sex impulse increases. It is said that if a man in a solitary place does not become agitated upon seeing a woman, he is to be considered a brahmacari
- When one sees the universal form of Krsna one becomes frightened, like Arjuna, but Krsna is so kind that after showing it He converts Himself again into His original form
- When the mind wanders during the day and a man begins to think himself extremely important, or when he dreams at night and sees a beautiful woman enjoying with him, these are merely false dreams
- When this knowledge (that the energy of the Lord is simultaneously one with and different from the Lord) is factually understood, one sees the conceptions of monism and dualism to be imperfect
- Wherever one turns his face, he sees sex life predominant. Therefore, sex life is not unreal. Its reality is experienced in the spiritual world
- Without Krsna's purpose we cannot kill even an ant, we cannot cut even a tree, then we shall be liable to punishment. So a sadhu sees that "Here is also a living entity."