Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"krsna sees"|"krishna sees"|"krsna saw"|"krsna is seeing"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► An Impersonal God Cannot See (1 P)
- ► God Sees Everything (1 P)
- ► Mayavadis say God cannot See (1 P)
Pages in category "God's Seeing"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- A brahmana is a worshiper of the Supreme Brahman, and the Supreme Brahman worships the brahmana. In other words, the devotee is subordinate to the Supreme Lord, and the Lord is inclined to see to the satisfaction of His devotee
- Although I cheated him in My incarnation as Vamana, taking away his dominions throughout the universe, and although I still criticized him for not fulfilling his promise, I have just now seen him in his kingdom, and he feelingly expressed his love for Me
- Although we cannot see the Supreme Personality of Godhead in our present darkness, our lack of knowledge, He is always present, seeing our activities. As the Paramatma, He is the witness and adviser (upadrasta and anumanta)
- As Lord Jagannatha rode in His car and saw the beauty on both sides, His mind was filled with pleasure
- As soon as He (Balarama) saw the demon, Lord Balarama prepared to attack him. He first considered how He could smash the great demon to pieces. Lord Balarama then called for His plow and club, and they immediately appeared before Him
- Is it not a fact that your good self is the direct representative of Kapiladeva, the incarnation of the SPG? To examine people and see who is actually a human being and who is not, you have presented yourself to be a deaf and dumb person
- It is further stated that with each and every part of His body He can do the work of the other senses. This means that the Lord can walk with His hands, accept things with His legs, see with His hands and feet, eat with His eyes, etc
- O my lord, Your Lordship is eternally awake, seeing everything that happens. As eternal time, you reduce the duration of life for all living entities through your different parts, such as moments, seconds, minutes and hours
- On the left side, Lord Jagannatha saw a neighborhood of brahmanas and a coconut-tree grove. On the right side, He saw nice flower gardens resembling those in the holy place Vrndavana
- Our dear lord, it is your occupational duty to rule over your citizens. That is not a very wonderful task for a personality like you, who are so affectionate in seeing to the interests of the citizens, because you are full of mercy
- Our endeavor should be not to see the Lord, but that the Lord may see us. He will see us when we become in His confidence by rendering service unto Him. The best service we can render is the preaching of His glories
- Seeing Brahma present before Him, the Lord accepted him as worthy to create living beings, to be controlled as He desired, and thus being much satisfied with him, the Lord shook hands with Brahma and, slightly smiling, addressed him thus
- Seeing His wife in that condition, Lord Ramacandra was very compassionate. When Ramacandra came before her, she was exceedingly happy to see her beloved, and her lotuslike mouth showed her joy
- Seeing Lord Siva very much aggrieved and disappointed, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Visnu, considered how to stop this nuisance created by Maya Danava
- Seeing the activities of the world, the Acarya (Advaita) felt compassion and began to ponder how He could act for the people's benefit
- Seeing the behavior of Maharaja Prthu with His (Lord Visnu's) lotus eyes, He was detained because He is always the well-wisher of His devotees
- Since all living beings are His beloved sons, His parts and parcels, God is more sorry than we ourselves to see the sufferings we are constantly undergoing in this material condition
- The devotees are ever satisfied by the smiling face of the Lord, and they become enlivened. And by seeing the devotees so enlivened, the Lord Himself is further satisfied
- The Lord can perform the act of sex life simply by seeing
- The Lord helps the falling living entity glide down to the lowest point, just to give him the chance to see if he is happy by misusing his independence
- The Lord is by nature very merciful, and when He sees that His servant is working without desires for material profit, naturally He is conquered
- The Lord is more clever than any living entity; therefore He wants to see how painstaking the devotee is in devotional service
- The Lord is more pleased when He sees that His servants are properly respected because such servants risk everything for the service of the Lord and so are very dear to the Lord
- The Lord is reciprocally respondent to His devotees. When He sees that a devotee is completely sincere in getting admittance to the transcendental service of the Lord and has thus become eager to hear about Him, the Lord acts from within
- The Lord, who is nondifferent from the Sahasrasirsa incarnation, got on the back of Garuda, who carried Him to the Madhuvana Forest to see His servant Dhruva
- The sun is actually the eye of the Lord. In the Vedic mantras it is said that unless the Supreme Personality of Godhead sees, no one can see. Unless there is sunlight, no living entity on any planet can see
- The Supreme Being who sees every one of them as the shelter of the shelter is independent of all, and therefore He is the supreme shelter
- Thereafter, seeing Gajendra in such an aggrieved position, the unborn Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, immediately got down from the back of Garuda by His causeless mercy & pulled the King of the elephants, along with the crocodile, out of the water
- We have to understand how great He is. Not that simply sophistically, "God is great, and I do everything. God cannot see. Let me commit all kinds of sin." But God is great; He will see. "No, no, God cannot see. I can cheat God, although He is great"
- When a man sees anything, he must know that his seeing is secondary and the Lord's seeing is primary. One cannot see anything without the Lord's having first seen it. That is the instruction of the Vedas and the Upanisads
- When Jagannatha decided to see Vrndavana, He went there, and upon hearing this, the goddess of fortune experienced restlessness and jealousy
- When Lord Balarama saw that Romaharsana Suta did not understand the highest principle of religion in spite of his having studied all the Vedas, He certainly could not support his position
- When Lord Nrsimhadeva saw the small boy Prahlada Maharaja prostrated at the soles of His lotus feet, He became most ecstatic in affection toward His devotee
- When Lord Rsabhadeva saw that the general populace was very antagonistic to His execution of mystic yoga, He accepted the behavior of a python in order to counteract their opposition
- When Sri Gopala fainted, Advaita Acarya hastily took him upon His lap. Seeing that he was not breathing, He became very much agitated
- When there is gain, don't be puffed up. You should think that this gain is for the Lord. And when there is loss, you should know that "This is not my responsibility. It is God's work. He'll see." Then you'll be happy
- Why you compare your silly intelligence with God's intelligence? "I cannot do it; therefore God cannot do it. I cannot see God; therefore God cannot see me." This rascaldom is going on