"krsna sees"|"krishna sees"|"krsna saw"|"krsna is seeing"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Seeing"
The following 221 pages are in this category, out of 221 total.
- A few days before a year had passed, Krsna & Balarama were maintaining the calves in the forest when They saw some cows grazing on the top of Govardhana Hill. The cows could see down into the valley where the calves were being taken care of by the boys
- After Akrura's departure, Lord Krsna, Balarama and the cowherd boys entered Mathura to see the city. They observed that the gate of Mathura was made of first-class marble, very well constructed, and that the doors were made of pure gold
- After binding her son, mother Yasoda engaged herself in household affairs. At that time, bound up to the wooden mortar, Krsna could see a pair of trees before Him which were known as arjuna trees
- After finishing their lunch, Krsna and His friends and calves began to return to their Vrajabhumi homes. While passing, they enjoyed seeing the dead carcass of Aghasura in the shape of a gigantic serpent
- After Krsna returned from His teacher's home, He was pleased to see Uddhava, who happened to be His dearmost friend. Krsna wanted to send him to Vrndavana with a message to the residents to pacify their deep feelings of separation
- After leaving the florist's place, Krsna and Balarama saw a hunchbacked young woman carrying a dish of sandalwood pulp through the streets
- After seeing her son so engaged, she very silently approached Him from behind. Krsna, however, saw her coming toward Him with a stick in her hand, and He immediately got down from the grinding mortar and began to flee in fear
- After seeing that each was taken care of, Lord Krsna, in a sweet voice, asked them (Kings) to return to their respective kingdoms
- After seeing the young gopis bathe in the Yamuna, Krsna passed the rest of the morning with the boys
- After taking Their baths and finishing all other morning duties, Krsna and Balarama could hear the beating of the kettledrums in the wrestling arena. They immediately prepared Themselves to proceed to the spot to see the fun
- After tasting this flower, Krsna turned His mouth in a disfigured way, and upon seeing this all His friends standing there began to laugh very loudly
- All of the gopis were observing Krsna's wonderful achievement, and Krsna was also smiling at seeing the gopis
- All the ladies at the arena said, "My dear boy (Krsna) - please leave this place immediately! Please leave this place immediately! Don't You see the big elephants coming to attack You? Your innocent gazing upon them is causing us too much perturbation"
- Although I cheated him in My incarnation as Vamana, taking away his dominions throughout the universe, and although I still criticized him for not fulfilling his promise, I have just now seen him in his kingdom, and he feelingly expressed his love for Me
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and can see all that is past, present and future, to teach the people in general He used to always refer to the scriptures
- Although Lord Jagannatha enjoys His pastimes at Dvaraka-dhama and naturally manifests sublime liberality there, still, once a year He becomes unlimitedly eager to see Vrndavana
- Another gopi said, "Certainly the killing of women is a great sin, and if You (Krsna) do not come to see us and we die, You will suffer the reactions of sin. So please come see us"
- Arjuna inquired, "My dear girl (Kalindi), you are so beautiful with your raised breasts. May I ask you who you are? We (Arjuna and Krsna) are surprised to see you loitering here (near the Yamuna) alone. What is your purpose in coming here?
- As a good son of the father behaves in a friendly way with all his other brothers, so also the devotee of the Lord, being a good son of the supreme father, Lord Krsna, sees all other living beings in relation with the supreme father
- As Krsna sees the sincerity of our hearts, He supplies the facilities. Just like I came to your country with only 40 rupees, and now we have got this huge institution
- As soon as Krsna saw all the gopis, He was struck with emotion. Thus He could not hide Himself, and out of fear He became motionless
- At night the sun does not see you so you cannot see the sun. You cannot see the sun, you cannot see anything because the sun does not see you. Similarly the Upanisad says when Krsna sees you or Krsna sees, then you can see
- Because we are all Krsna's sons - we are suffering - so He wants to see that our sufferings are mitigated immediately. But we are obstinate. We don't accept the supreme father's advice. That is our difficulty
- Bhisma said, "I was opposing Krsna's most intimate friend, Arjuna - I even tried to kill him! I have so many disqualifications, and yet the Lord is still so kind that He has come to see me at the last point of my life"
- Both in this material world and in the transcendental world, You see all the deeds of all living beings, in the past, present and future. Since You are the witness of all such deeds, You know the essence of everything
- Both Krsna and Akrura went to see Arjuna after his successful kidnapping of Subhadra. Both of them presented dowries to Arjuna after this incidence
- Brahma said, "Krsna, the cosmic manifestation that we are visualizing at present is all within Your body. Yet I am seeing You outside, and You are also seeing me outside. How can such things happen without being influenced by Your inconceivable energy?"
- By seeing His (Lord Caitanya) dancing, not only was the whole universe held in wonder, but Lord Jagannatha Himself became very much astonished
- Gopis inquired from Balarama, "Does Krsna have any plans to come here to see His mother, Yasoda, and does He remember us gopis, who are now pitiably bereft of His company"
- Gopis said, "We know that You (Krsna) are the most beloved of all Vrndavana. & You are very much loved by us also! But why are You giving us this trouble? Kindly return our garments. Just see how we're trembling from the severe cold"
- He (Krsna) asked them (citizens of Dvaraka) to remain outside, He Himself entered the dark tunnel alone to find Rksa, Jambavan. After entering the tunnel, Krsna saw that the valuable jewel known as Syamantaka had been given to the son of Rksa as a toy
- He (Krsna) had not actually been invited to visit the city, yet He went to see the Pandavas out of His affection for His great devotees. He visited the Pandavas without warning, and all of them got up from their respective seats as soon as they saw Him
- He (Krsna) is all-pervading and therefore He can see everyone's activities. And because the Lord has no beginning or end, He is known also as the eternal time, kala
- He can see everything inside and outside; therefore He is the supreme overseer of all living entities. If someone takes shelter at His lotus feet and worships Him, he also attains a transcendental position
- He can see, hear, touch or manifest Himself anywhere and everywhere, for He is present everywhere as the Supersoul of all infinitesimal souls, although He has His particular abode in the absolute world
- He knows how to deal according to time, person and country, and He sees through the scriptures and authoritative books. He is very clean and self-controlled
- He was proud to see the beauty of the forest due to the rainy season, which was nothing but the manifestation of His own energy. At such times Krsna would praise nature's special activities during the rainy season
- He(Krsna) accompanied Arjuna to see how he was practicing because in the future he would have to kill many enemies
- How wonderful it is that I have never seen such a beautiful form! Although it is My own form, still, like Radharani, I am trying to embrace this form and enjoy celestial bliss
- I think Krsna did not let me go in Africa because he wants to see you all work independently of me
- If He sees His devotee sincerely and seriously trying to serve Him, He is prepared to give His devotee anything and everything to mitigate any suffering conditions. That is mature understanding and realization of Krsna Consciousness
- If I (Lord Krsna) see My sweetness in a mirror, I am tempted to taste it, but nevertheless I cannot
- If Krsna sees that you are sincerely repenting, He will excuse you. As austerity, you should forget these things and never again think about them in your mind
- If Lord Krsna were going to see Lord Visnu only to reclaim the sons of the brahmana, then He would not have waited until the tenth son was taken
- If once one has sincerely become the pure devotee of Krsna, that will never go in vain. So Krsna saw this Ajamila in his childhood and boyhood and youthhood a devotee, so He gave him the chance
- If one takes to this philosophy of Krsna consciousness and develops love of Godhead, then he can see God at every moment, in every step, in every thing. He's not, for a single moment, is out of the sight of God
- If you offer something, Krsna, simply by seeing, He is eating. That is Krsna. And again if you say, "If He is eating, why the plate is full?" that is Krsna
- If you say, "Why Krsna is eating by the eyes?" yes, that is Krsna. That is Krsna. If you offer something, Krsna, simply by seeing, He is eating. That is Krsna. And again if you say, "If He is eating, why the plate is full?" that is Krsna
- In order to establish His authority, however, He is now engaged in seeing the gopis, whereby the gopis are becoming maddened
- In order to pacify them (Krsna's associates), Krsna smilingly said to Uddhava, "My dear Uddhava, you are always My well-wishing confidential friend. I therefore wish to see everything through you because I believe that your counsel is always right"
- In other words, He is Lord Krsna Himself teaching the living entities the proper way to approach Krsna. He is like a teacher who, seeing a student doing poorly, takes up a pencil and writes, saying, "Do it like this: A, B, C"
- In spite of this knowledge They (Krsna and Balarama) wanted to go to Hastinapura to take part in the bereavement. On arriving in Hastinapura, Krsna and Balarama first went to see Bhismadeva because he was the chief of the Kuru dynasty
- In the palace of Bhaumasura, Lord Krsna saw 16,100 young princesses, who had been kidnapped and held captive there
- In those days exchange was by barter; therefore Krsna might have seen His parents acquire fruits & other things by bartering grain. So He imitated. But His palms were very small, & He was not very careful to hold the grains tight, so He was dropping them
- Kamsa said, "Please go immediately to Vrndavana and encourage the boys (Krsna and Balarama) to come here to see the beauty of Mathura and take pleasure in the wrestling competition"
- Kesi began to whinny and terrify the whole forest. Krsna saw that he was terrifying all the residents of Vrndavana with his whinnying and his tail wheeling in the sky like a big cloud. Krsna could understand that the horse was challenging Him to fight
- King Yudhisthira was very anxious, however, when he heard that King Jarasandha of Magadha did not accept his sovereignty. Seeing King Yudhisthira's anxiety, Lord Krsna informed him of the plan explained by Uddhava for conquering King Jarasandha
- Krishna can help us immediately with all of His resources, but first of all He wants to see how much we can work seriously. So the more we become steady and serious, the more help we will have from Him, rest assured
- Krishna does not like to see His sincere devotee suffer or become frustrated or depressed. He will not stand idly by in any such case, so do not fear on that account
- Krishna wants to see that the life is sacrificed, but also accumulation, money, should be given to Krishna. Life to Krishna and money to wife is not a good decision
- Krishna will help, we do not rely on anything non-Krishna, but He will give facility when He sees we want it very, very seriously, working very hard and with great determination to get it, just to be able to serve Him better
- Krsna becomes more and more pleased by seeing the increment of book distribution. Devotional service is absolute but one who preaches His message becomes very dear to Lord Krsna
- Krsna claims that "I am everyone's father." Therefore, He is very much anxious to make us peaceful, happy. Just like the father wants to see his son is well situated and happy; similarly, Krsna also wants to see every one of us happy and well-situated
- Krsna continued, "I expected that you would cast your (Rukmini's) unblinking glance upon Me in retaliation and that I would thus be able to see your beautiful face in that angry mood"
- Krsna continued, "I have purposely agitated you (Rukmini) by speaking many words not applicable to your character, but I am surprised to see that not a pinch of your devotion to Me has been deviated from its fixed position"
- Krsna continued, "I have therefore come to see you (Mucukunda) to fulfill your desire. Now you can see Me to your heart’s content. My dear King, now you may ask from Me any benediction you wish, and I am prepared to fulfill your desire"
- Krsna continued, "I was simply seeing how much you were anxious for Me in My absence. So please do not try to find fault with Me. Because you consider Me so dear to you, kindly excuse Me if I have done anything wrong"
- Krsna continued, "I was surprised to see that you (Rukmini) did not utter even a word of protest over this incident. Because of your great anxiety that you might be separated from Me, you suffered all the consequences without speaking even a word"
- Krsna does not like to see us suffer
- Krsna expanded Himself into as many forms as there were gopis and then took away all the garments that covered them. The water of the river Yamuna was crystal clear, and Krsna saw the glittering bodies of the gopis in great happiness
- Krsna Himself, after seeing Bali Maharaja, told Uddhava, "My dear friend, how can I express the glorious characteristics of Bali Maharaja, the son of Virocana"
- Krsna imparted to Marshal Arjuna the vitally important teachings of Bhagavad-gita only when He saw that Arjuna had surrendered to Him without any vanity regarding his own erudition, and without any other reservation
- Krsna is the assurance of safety to everyone. But when He saw that His friends were already out of His hands and were lying within the belly of a great serpent, He became momentarily aggrieved
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, worshiped even by Narada, yet as soon as Krsna saw Narada enter the palace, He got down immediately from Rukmini's bedstead and stood up to honor him
- Krsna is the worshipable master of even Brahma and Siva, yet as soon as He saw that the sage Narada had arrived, He immediately stood up with His ministers and secretaries to receive the great sage and offer His respectful obeisances by bowing His head
- Krsna refrained from killing the Kurus, although they committed all sorts of sins and although He saw other kings constantly agitating the earth by their strong military movements carried out under the dictation of three kinds of false pride
- Krsna replied, "I am most pleased to see that although I offered you the opportunity to ask from Me any kind of benediction, you did not take advantage of asking for material benefits"
- Krsna said, "I have decided to take them with Me to pacify My mother, Devaki. After seeing My mother, all six of these conditioned souls will be liberated, and thus in great pleasure they will be transferred to their original planet"
- Krsna said, "My dear friends, just see how this spot is very nice for taking lunch and playing on the soft, sandy Yamuna bank. You can see how the lotus flowers in the water are beautifully blown and how they distribute their fragrance all around"
- Krsna saw all the trees, overloaded with fruits and fresh twigs, bending down to touch the ground as if welcoming Him by touching His lotus feet
- Krsna saw him approaching in a very heroic mood
- Krsna saw Himself overwhelmed by the military strength of Jarasandha. His small army of soldiers was being harassed, so He immediately took up His bow, named Sarnga
- Krsna saw that Paundraka carried an imitation Sarnga bow, and on his chest was a mock insignia of Srivatsa. His neck was decorated with a false Kaustubha jewel, and he wore a flower garland in exact imitation of Lord Vasudeva's
- Krsna saw that Paundraka had decorated himself with the symbols of the conchshell, disc, lotus and club
- Krsna saw that Paundraka was dressed in yellow silken garments, and the flag on his chariot carried the symbol of Garuda, exactly imitating Krsna's. He had a very valuable helmet on his head, and his earrings, like swordfish, glittered brilliantly
- Krsna saw the two chariots present before Him and immediately addressed His elder brother, Balarama, who is also known as Sankarsana
- Krsna tells His friends, "My dear friend, what a wonderful thing it is that since I have seen the beautiful lotus eyes of Srimati Radharani, I have developed a tendency to spit on the moon and the lotus flower"
- Krsna was sitting on the bedstead of Queen Rukmini. Even from a considerable distance He could see the brahmana coming to His home, He could recognize him as His friend
- Krsna was very much affected upon seeing the plight of the gopis, but His duty was to start for Mathura, for this was foretold by Narada
- Krsna was very much affected upon seeing the plight of the gopis, but His duty was to start for Mathura, for this was foretold by Narada. Krsna therefore consoled the gopis. He told them that they should not be aggrieved
- Krsna's duty was to please all kinds of men belonging to the different castes, both in the city and within the palace compound. He made them happy by fulfilling their different desires, and when the Lord saw them happy He also became very much pleased
- Krsna's pleasure wanted. If Krsna sees that by washing the floor you are doing very nicely, Krsna is pleased: "Oh, you are nice." Similarly, one man is decorating Krsna with garland and... If Krsna is pleased, that is the main point
- Krsna, the Supersoul of everyone, is already within the body of everyone; therefore if He sees someone or embraces someone there is no question of impropriety
- Lord Krsna began to think that while He was staying in Hastinapura with Balarama after the killing of Sisupala, Sisupala's men must have attacked Dvaraka. On reaching Dvaraka, Lord Krsna saw that the whole city was greatly endangered
- Lord Krsna continued, "Now I can see that you are on the platform of the pure devotees, for your mind is not disturbed by any greedy or lusty desires of this material world"
- Lord Krsna is generally known as go-brahmana-hitaya ca, which means that His first duty is to see to the welfare of the cows and the brahmanas
- Lord Krsna replied, 'Since I wanted to see all of you together, I have called all of you here'
- Lord Krsna saw that the trident of the Mura demon was rushing toward His carrier, Garuda. Immediately, by a trick of His hand, He took two arrows and threw them toward the trident, cutting it to pieces
- Lord Krsna saw the effect of the great serpent’s poison: the whole river that ran before Vrndavana was now deadly
- Lord Krsna was very much pleased when passing through the Vrndavana forest by the site of Govardhana Hill. On the bank of the Yamuna He saw all the trees decorated with beehives pouring honey
- Lord Krsna, who specifically protects His devotees, saw that the whole population of Dvaraka was most perturbed by the presence of the great fiery demon. He immediately smiled and assured them, "Don't worry. I shall give you all protection"
- Lord Sri Krsna is naturally very affectionate toward His devotees, and when He saw Rukmini's condition, His heart immediately softened. At once He became merciful to her
- Lord Sri Krsna is thousands upon thousands of times more satisfied when He sees Srimati Radharani's face light up from this combination of ecstatic love than He is by direct union with Her
- Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, being invited to the sacrifices by Maharaja Yudhisthira, saw to it that they were performed by qualified (twice-born) brahmanas. After that, for the pleasure of the relatives, the Lord remained a few months
- Mother Yasoda told Krsna, "Today is Your birthday ceremony; therefore You should come back home and give cows in charity to the brahmanas. Don't You see how Your playmates are decorated with ornaments by their mothers?"
- My dear fortunate demigod (King Nrga), now I see that your body is so beautiful and lustrous. Who are you? We can guess that you are one of the best demigods in the heavenly planets
- My Lord, even the learned sages become disturbed in their intelligence when they see that Your Greatness engages in fruitive work although You are free from all desires, that You take birth although You are unborn, that You flee out of fear of the enemy
- On hearing this, mother Yasoda caught hold of Krsna's hand and said, "My dear Krsna, why have You eaten earth in a solitary place? Just see, all Your friends, including Balarama, are complaining about You"
- On hearing this, Yasoda would say, "All right, I will take all the jewels from Kṛṣṇa so that He cannot see the butter hidden in the darkness"
- On reaching Dvaraka, Lord Krsna saw that the whole city was greatly endangered. He placed Balaramaji in a strategic position for the protection of the city, and He Himself asked His charioteer, Daruka, to prepare to start
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Seeing the luster of Her (Radharani's) complexion after Our pastimes together, I forget My own identity in happiness"
- One cowherd boy said, "When He (Krsna) was simply a small baby and could not even see properly, He killed a great demon, Putana. While sucking her breast, He also sucked out her life air"
- Out of Her ecstatic love for Him, She sometimes acted just like an addled person and attempted to churn curd, although there was no curd in the pot. And seeing this, Krsna became so enchanted by Radharani that He began to milk a bull instead of a cow
- Paramatma is seeing, Hrsikesa is seeing that you are doing this. So we may forget what nuisance we had done in our last life, but Paramatma is there, witness; you have to get a body according to your work
- Please do not come here all at once. Come alone; I (Krsna) want to see each of you (the gopis) in your complete beauty, for you all have thin waists. I have requested you to come alone. Now please comply
- Pointing out the neighboring gardens, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "All these gardens exactly resemble Vrndavana; therefore Lord Jagannatha is very eager to see them again"
- Radharani said to the bumblebee: "O collector of honey, Krsna must be very sorry not to see us gopis. Surely He is afflicted by memories of our pastimes. Therefore He has sent you as a messenger to satisfy us. Do not speak to us!"
- Rukmini continued, "In the Vedas it is stated that although You (krsna) have no material hands and legs, You accept everything offered in devotion by the devotees. You have no material eyes and ears, but still You can see and hear everything everywhere"
- Rukmini did not mention anything of the incident, however, for she was grave and simply satisfied in her service. Krsna wanted to see her a bit irritated, and therefore He schemed to see the beautiful face of Rukmini in an irritated condition
- Salva addressed Krsna, "You rascal, Krsna! Look. This is Your father, who has begotten You and by whose mercy You are still living. Now just see how I kill Your father. If You have any strength, try to save him"
- Sanjaya said: Seeing Arjuna full of compassion and very sorrowful, his eyes brimming with tears, Madhusudana, Krsna, spoke the following words. BG 2.1 - 1972
- Sanjaya said: Seeing Arjuna full of compassion, his mind depressed, his eyes full of tears, Madhusudana, Krsna, spoke the following words
- Seeing him (Bhisma) lying on the ground, like a demigod fallen from the sky, the Pandava King Yudhisthira, along with his younger brothers and Lord Krsna, bowed down before him
- Seeing His own beauty, Lord Krsna began to consider: He (Brahma) has not given millions of eyes to see the beauty of Krsna. He has given only two eyes, and even those eyes blink. How then shall I see the lovely face of Krsna?
- Seeing King Mucukunda eager to know about His identity, Lord Krsna answered smilingly as follows, "My dear King, it is practically impossible to tell about My birth, appearance, disappearance and activities"
- Some say that Krsna closed His eyes because He did not like to see the face of Putana, who had killed so many children and who had now come to kill Him
- Somebody will take the money and spoil it. Better, if you spend it for Krsna, at least your service will be recognized. Krsna will see that this man is spending his hard-earned money for Me. That is called ajnata-sukrti
- Sometimes one friend would say, "Krsna, see how my food is relishable," and Krsna would take some and laugh. Similarly, Balarama, Sudama and other friends would taste one another's food and laugh
- Sometimes, when they would see the weaker animals fleeing out of fear of the sounds of tigers and lions, the (cowherd) boys, along with Krsna and Balarama, would imitate the animals and run away with them
- Sri Krsna, who appeared like an ordinary human being, saw the immense strength of Jarasandha, which appeared like an ocean about to cover a beach at any moment. He also perceived that the inhabitants of Mathura were overwhelmed with fear
- Sweet-smelling breezes blew always, refreshing the mind and body. Krsna, with His friends and Balarama, entered the forest and, seeing the favorable situation, desired to enjoy the atmosphere to the fullest extent
- Tadiya means the tulasi leaves, the devotees of Krsna, the birthplace of Krsna (Mathura), and the Vedic literature Srimad-Bhagavatam. Krsna is very eager to see His devotee serve tulasi, Vaisnavas, Mathura and Bhagavatam
- That is one desire. Now please hear of another. Seeing His own beauty, Lord Krsna began to consider
- That should be the process. Krsna is omnipresent. He can see you, He can understand you, what are doing. So we have to execute devotional service in such a faithful way that Krsna will see us. Then you will be successful
- The answer is that Lord Krsna went to see Lord Maha-Visnu not exactly to take away the sons of the brahmana but only for Arjuna's sake
- The dead body of Satrajit was not immediately removed for cremation because Satyabhama wanted to go to Krsna in Hastinapura. Therefore the body was preserved in a tank of oil so that Krsna could come back and see the dead body of Satrajit
- The doorkeeper said, My dear Indra, please desist from reading your prayers. This is creating a disturbance. Please wait silently. My dear Varuna, please go away. & my dear demigods, do not waste your time uselessly. Krsna is very busy; He cannot see You
- The gopis dressed themselves as beautifully as possible just to make Krsna happy by seeing them. They had no ulterior desires
- The gopis said, "Although we know that Krsna is very steady and determined, we are afraid that as soon as He sees the beautiful faces of the young girls in Mathura, He will forget Himself"
- The gopis said, "We do not know what kind of boys these are, but even without ornaments They spread some kind of effulgence so that even in darkness They can see everything"
- The gopis taste a pleasure ten million times greater than the pleasure Lord Krsna derives from seeing them
- The gopis think: "Krsna finds joy in seeing and touching this body." It is for this reason that they cleanse and decorate their bodies
- The gopis think: "Krsna has obtained so much pleasure by seeing me." That thought increases the fullness and beauty of their faces and bodies
- The Lord can see with His hands, He can hear with His eyes, He can accept offerings with His legs, and He can create with His mouth
- The Lord is reciprocally respondent to His devotees. When He sees that a devotee is completely sincere in getting admittance to the transcendental service of the Lord and has thus become eager to hear about Him, the Lord acts from within
- The Nagapatnis said: O Lord, You can see perfectly all the activities happening in every moment, in every hour, in every day, in every month, in every year, past, present & future
- The Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, after foreseeing the end (of His family) by His internal potency, went to the bank of the River Sarasvati, sipped water, and sat down underneath a tree
- The point is that a devotee, even he does not know, does not want advertisement, Krsna advertises him. Krsna advertises him without his intention. Krsna wants to see that his devotee is very much advertised as a devotee
- The situation (Aristasura entering Vrndavana) became very terrible, all the inhabitants of Vrndavana began to cry, "Krsna! Krsna, please save us!" Krsna saw that the cows were running away, He immediately replied, "Don’t be afraid. Don’t be afraid"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has unlimited powers, and He wants to see that His devotees are also entrusted with unlimited powers
- The transcendental mellow is nourished by that mutual behavior in transcendental love of Godhead. When Lord Krsna sees how the gopis have developed pure love for Him, He becomes very satisfied
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 17) grateful; 18) firmly determined; 19) an expert judge of time and circumstances; 20) sees and speaks on the authority of Vedas, or scriptures; 21) pure; 22) self-controlled
- The wonderful characteristics of the gopis are beyond imagination. They have no desire for personal satisfaction, yet when Krsna is happy by seeing them, that happiness of Krsna makes the gopis a million times more happy than Krsna Himself
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned how to wash hair, dye it different colors and curl it in different ways. They learned the art of telling what is written in someone's book without actually seeing it
- They (Krsna and Balarama) then saw Krpacarya, Vidura, Gandhari and Drona. Other members of the Kuru dynasty were not sorry, because they wanted the Pandavas and their mother to be killed
- They (the gopis) dressed themselves with the understanding that Krsna would be happy by seeing and touching them
- This traveling sankirtana party is really Lord Caitanya's movement, and when Krsna sees His men preaching in this way, He becomes very pleased. So you shall not lack for any facilities or inspiration to guide you at all times
- Those who are opposing Krsna consciousness movement, we have to fight with them to our best capacity. Never mind if we are defeated. That is also service. Krsna sees the service. Defeated or victorious, depend on Krsna. But fighting must be there
- To counteract the scorching heat of the Siva-jvara, there is no other weapon but the Narayana-jvara. Therefore, when Lord Krsna saw that the Siva-jvara had been released by Lord Siva, He had no recourse other than to release the Narayana-jvara
- Try to avoid too much business as this distracts us from our real mission. If Krishna sees that we are very active to spread information about Him, He is Master of the Goddess of Fortune, He will give everything!
- Uddhava continued, "You are already perceiving His (Krsna's) presence twenty-four hours a day, yet He will come and see you very soon. Actually, He is present everywhere and in everyone's heart, just as fire is present in wood"
- Uddhava said, "Since Krsna is the Supersoul, He regards everyone equally: He sees no one as enemy or friend, and no one as lower or higher than Him. He actually has no father, mother, brother or relative, nor does He require society, friendship & love"
- Upon seeing His own reflection in a bejeweled pillar of His Dvaraka palace, Krsna desired to embrace it, saying, "Alas, I have never seen such a person before. Who is He? Just by seeing Him I have become eager to embrace Him, exactly like Radharani"
- Upon seeing the pitiable condition of Bhisma, Krsna began speaking with tears in His eyes. Not only was He shedding tears, but He also forgot Himself in His compassion
- We are Krsna's sons, we are all sons of Krsna, He is very much anxious to see us happy. Just like father wants to see his sons, bewildered sons, to see that he is happy
- We have nothing to offer Krishna because He is the Proprietor of everything that be. But when He sees that a living entity is trying to serve Him, that is appreciated
- We present as it is. Therefore if Krsna sees that "One is presenting My message as I have given," then He is pleased
- We should know it well that Krishna is no poor man, and He can give us any amount at any time. Simply He is waiting to see that we will use it (money) according to His desire
- We should never think that "Krsna is not seeing. If I commit some offense, or..., Krsna is in Vaikuntha. Here I can do whatever I like." (laughter) Don't do that. That is a great offense
- When He (Krsna) saw that His horses were hesitant to proceed into the darkness, He immediately released His disc, known as the Sudarsana cakra, which illuminated the sky a thousand times brighter than sunlight
- When He (Krsna) saw that they continued to smile, He said, "I very much appreciate your bodily features. All of you have nice, very thin waists." All of the gopis there were exquisitely beautiful
- When he lay on the ground with his followers, his thighs broken although he was powerful, the Lord was not happy to see the scene
- When He saw that all the inhabitants of Gokula - including His mother and father, the gopis, the boys and the cows - were just on the point of death and that they had no shelter for salvation from imminent death, Krsna immediately freed Himself
- When He was caught, Krsna was almost on the point of crying. He smeared His hands over His eyes, which were anointed with black eye cosmetics. The child saw His mother’s face while she stood over Him, and His eyes became restless from fear
- When He's pleased, when He sees that "Here is a pure devotee," then He reveals
- When I see such a display, My heart becomes greatly excited. I long for such pastimes and desire a form exactly like that of the damsels of Vraja
- When King Bhismaka heard that Krsna and Balarama had come, he invited Them to see the marriage ceremony of his daughter (Rukmini). Immediately he arranged to receive Them, along with Their soldiers, in a suitable garden house
- When Krishna sees that we are trying very sincerely to preach His message to others He becomes very pleased and showers all blessings upon the devotee. So please continue to progress in this spirit
- When Krsna and Arjuna went to see Lord Visnu, it is to be understood that Arjuna visited in His Nara-Narayana capacity, just as Krsna, when He displayed His pastimes in Dvaraka, acted in His Vasudeva capacity
- When Krsna and Balarama reached the gate of the wrestling arena, They saw a big elephant of the name Kuvalayapida being tended by a caretaker riding on its head. The caretaker was deliberately blocking Their entrance
- When Krsna and Balarama saw the beautiful appearance of Vrndavana, Govardhana Hill and the banks of the river Yamuna, They felt very happy
- When Krsna entered Dvaraka after finishing the Battle of Kuruksetra, He first of all saw His mother and all His different stepmothers and offered His respectful obeisances unto their feet
- When Krsna reached her (Kubja's) house, He saw that it was completely decorated in a way to excite the lusty desires of a man. This suggests that there were many nude pictures, on top of which were canopies and flags embroidered with pearl necklaces
- When Krsna saw Balarama finally defeated by Sridama, who was using only a small stick, Krsna became filled with pleasure and began to look upon Sridama with great wonder
- When Krsna saw Kubja hesitating to come before Him, He immediately caught hold of her hand, which was decorated with bangles. With great affection, He dragged her near Him and made her sit by His side
- When Krsna saw that Subala, in the dress of Radharani, was silently hiding under the shade of a beautiful asoka tree on the bank of the Yamuna, He immediately arose from His seat in surprise
- When Krsna saw that the gopis were tired from dancing with Him, He immediately began to wipe His hands over their faces so that their fatigue would be relieved. In order to reciprocate the kind hospitality of Krsna, the gopis began to look at Him lovingly
- When Krsna saw the full-moon night of the sarat season, decorated with various seasonal flowers - especially the mallika flowers, which are very fragrant - He remembered the gopis' prayers to Goddess Katyayani
- When Krsna saw the very nice arrangement of food, He happily sat down and had a forest picnic. Then, after Srimati Radharani and Her gopi friends partook of the remnants, Radha and Krsna lay down together in the jeweled house
- When Krsna sees you or Krsna sees, then you can see. Just like I have got these spectacles. The spectacle is not seeing, my eyes are seeing, therefore spectacle is seeing. Similarly, actually all the senses are acting because Krsna is acting
- When Lord Krsna saw him (Dantavakra) approaching in a very heroic mood, He immediately got down from His chariot, for it was a rule of military etiquette that fighting should take place only between equals
- When Lord Krsna saw that they (the kings & Sisupala) were going to fight in the arena of the auspicious Rajasuya-yajna, He personally pacified them. Out of His causeless mercy He Himself decided to kill Sisupala
- When Lord Krsna saw the mace flying toward Him, He stood firmly where He was and caught it with the same ease as Garuda, the king of birds, would seize a serpent
- When Lord Krsna saw the weapons of Banasura coming at Him, like water coming out of a strainer, He took His sharp-edged Sudarsana disc and began to cut off the demon's one thousand arms, one after another
- When Lord Krsna saw Vasudeva and Devaki standing in a reverential attitude, He immediately expanded His influence of yogamaya so that they could treat Him and Balarama as children
- When Lord Krsna sees the gopis, His joy increases, and His unparalleled sweetness increases also
- When Lord Krsna went ahead to a distant place in order to see some specific scenery, the boys behind Him ran to try to catch up and be the first to touch Him. So there was a great competition
- When Lord Sri Krsna happens to see Srimati Radharani decorated with these lalita ornaments, They both eagerly want to meet each other
- When Lord Sri Krsna saw Paundraka imitating His posture and dress, He could not check His laughter, and thus He laughed with great satisfaction
- When Pariksit Maharaja's mother, Uttara, approached Krsna, Krsna, seeing the danger of abortion, entered her womb as the Supersoul and saved Maharaja Pariksit
- When the Lord saw that there was no time for the Pandavas to counteract the brahmastra of Asvatthama, He took up His weapon even at the risk of breaking His own vow
- When the people arrived, they were very pleased to see the beauty of Gopala, and when they heard that He had actually walked there, they were all surprised
- When the tenth son was taken away by Lord Maha-Visnu, and Arjuna was therefore ready to enter the fire because his promise was going to prove false, that serious situation made Lord Krsna decide to go with Arjuna to see Maha-Visnu
- When the two kings (Paundraka and the King of Kasi) came before Lord Krsna to oppose Him, Krsna saw Paundraka face to face for the first time
- While Krsna & Balarama & Their friends were eating, they watched the cows, calves & bulls. The cows appeared to be a little tired from standing with their heavy milk bags. By sitting and chewing grass, they became happy, and Krsna was pleased to see them
- While Krsna and Balarama were passing in this way, They saw a washerman and dyer of clothing. Krsna was pleased to ask him for some nice clothing
- While resting and drinking water, they (Krsna and Arjuna) saw a beautiful girl of marriageable age walking alone on the bank of the Yamuna
- Who manifests an abundance of sweetness greater than Mine, which has never been experienced before and which causes wonder to all? Alas, I Myself, My mind bewildered upon seeing this beauty, impetuously desire to enjoy it like Srimati Radharani
- Why Arjuna was puzzled by Krsna's going to see Karanarnavasayi Visnu in the spiritual world is fully discussed in the commentaries of Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura, as follows
- With naked body and scattered hair, she (Kotara) stood before Lord Krsna. Sri Krsna did not like the sight of this naked woman, and to avoid seeing her He turned His face. Banasura, getting this chance to escape Krsna's attack, left the battlefield
- You are self-manifested, only when You see that a person is wholeheartedly engaged in searching for You do You reveal Yourself
- You are working under the impulse of certain modes of material nature. That is being observed by the Supersoul, anumanta upadrasta. He is seeing all your activities
- You cannot cheat Krsna. That is not possible. Krsna is within your heart. He is seeing everything, your intention, your purpose, your activities, everything
- You should dress yourself always very nicely so that Krishna by seeing you will be pleased. Don't try to be ugly before Krishna. Krishna does not like ugly gopis