Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radharani's Seeing Krsna (20 P)
Pages in category "Radharani's Seeing"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- I do not care for My personal unhappiness, but when I see the morose face of mother Yasoda and the hearts of all the inhabitants of Vrndavana breaking because of You, I wonder whether You want to kill them all
- Radharani said, "Because I could not see the beautiful form of Krsna to My heart's content, when I again see His form I shall decorate the phases of time with many jewels"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always expressing the ecstatic emotions of Srimati Radharani that She exhibited when She saw Uddhava at Vrndavana. Similar feelings were experienced by Madhavendra Puri
- Srimati Radharani saw that Uddhava's bodily features resembled Krsna's, but She also saw Uddhava as being equal to Krsna. Indirectly, therefore, She indicated that Uddhava was as unreliable as Krsna Himself
- There (bank of the Yamuna) Radharani saw a cottage wherein She and Krsna had experienced many loving pleasures, and by remembering those incidents She immediately became overcome with dizziness. This dizziness was very prominently visible