Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Seeing Radharani (11 P)
Pages in category "Seeing Radharani"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- One day the beautiful-eyed Srimati Radharani entered into the forest to collect some flowers to prepare a garland for Krsna. While collecting the flowers, She became afraid that someone might see Her, and She felt some fatigue and weakness
- Sometimes there were great festivals in the house of Nanda Maharaj, and all of the inhabitants of Vrndavana would assemble for these festivals. During one such festival, Srimati Radharani was seen wearing a golden necklace given Her by Krsna
- The eyes, instead of seeing very beautiful woman, see Krsna, Radharani. That sense perception is there, but it is spiritualized
- The friend of Radharani continued, "I cannot bear to see Your behavior, because even though Krsna's peacock feather has touched Your feet, You still appear to be red-faced"
- The Gosvamis cried, "O gopis, where are You? Where are You, Srimati Radharani?" They never said, "We have now seen Radha and Krsna, and therefore our mission is fulfilled." Their mission remained always unfulfilled; they never met Radha and Krsna