Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Presenting Bhagavad-gita As It Is
"present bhagavad-gita as it is"|"presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is"|"presented bhagavad-gita as it is"|"presentation of Bhagavad-gita As It Is"|"present this Bhagavad-gita As It Is"|"presented in Bhagavad-gita As It Is"|" present our Bhagavad-gita As It Is"|"presenting this Bhagavad-gita As It Is"|"presenting the Bhagavad-gita as it is"|"present, therefore, Bhagavad-gita As It Is"|"presenting, therefore, Bhagavad-gita as it is"|"present them Bhagavad-gita as it is"|"presented our Bhagavad-gita As It Is"|"presenting them one Bhagavad-Gita As It Is"|"presented as it is, Bhagavad-gita As It Is"|"present the teachings of Bhagavad-gita as it is"|"present the principles of the Bhagavad-gita as it is"|"presenting the right thing without..., Bhagavad-gita as it is"|"presenting the knowledge of the Bhagavad-gita, as it is"|"presenting Krsna as it is, Bhagavad-gita as it is"|" present an analytical study of Bhagavad-gita as it is"|"present the philosophy of the Bhagavad-gita as it is"|"presenting. This word we have added, Bhagavad-gita "As It Is"
Pages in category "Presenting Bhagavad-gita As It Is"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- I am glad to note that you have got the highest estimation for Gita. I am just trying to present the conclusion of Gita to the world as it is and without any imperfect compromise with speculative interpretations
- I am not a magician. My only credit is I have not spoiled the Bhagavad-gita. I have presented as it is. Therefore it is successful
- I am publishing Bhagavad-gita As It Is because in the market there were so many Bhagavad-gita misinterpreted, but that is not the process of presenting Bhagavad-gita
- I am very glad to learn that you are translating the Bhagavad-gita As It Is into Portuguese. Be careful not to change anything but present it exactly as it is
- I desire to publish the GITA according to the original manuscript. In this expanded version, each verse is authoritatively presented with the Devanagari script, roman transliteration, English synonyms, translation and elaborate purport
- I have simply presented the scriptures such as Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam as they are. Therefore just see the effect they (my books) have on the world
- I like very much your proposal for approaching all the big leaders of the world and presenting them one Bhagavad-Gita As It Is and one copy of BTG, along with letter of description of our Krishna Consciousness Movement
- I want to give Indian culture to the whole world. I'm not going to cheat people, taking Bhagavad-gita and speaking all nonsense. I want to present Bhagavad-gita as it is. That is my mission
- If you stick to Krsna and hear from Him, you haven't got to hear from any rascal, any rascal. Then you will waste time. Don't hear from any rascal. Therefore we are presenting Bhagavad-gita As It Is - as it is, without any change
- If you want to become recognized by Krsna very quickly, you take up this process of becoming spiritual master, present the Bhagavad-gita as it is, your life is perfect
- It was spoken by the Supreme Lord personally five thousand years ago. And that old thing we are presenting as it is. Our Bhagavad-gita is therefore named Bhagavad-gita As It Is. Without any interpretation. Without any addition, alteration
- Many other commentators due to poor fund of knowledge tamper with the lines of Bhagavad-gita and twist the meaning for their personal motives, but we do not do like that. We present it exactly as it is; without any additions or subtractions
- My Guru Maharaja ordered me that "You go and preach this philosophy to the Western world." So under his order I came, and I presented Bhagavad-gita As It Is, as you have read
- My only credit is that I have presented Bhagavad-gita as it is, without any speculation, or interpretation, therefore for the first time in the history of the world people are accepting it
- Since 1967, we are presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is; thousands of young generation, they are taking to Krsna consciousness. This is the result
- Since Bhagavad-gita is being presented as it is, within four years there are hundreds and thousands of Krsna-bhaktas. That is our point, that you present the thing as it is, without any adulteration
- Since the purport of the Bhagavad-gita is now being presented as it is, however, within four or five short years thousands of people all over the world have become Krsna conscious
- The Bhagavad Gita, there are many, but why ours is selling so many? Because we have named "As It Is". Is that the reason?
- The fact is that if you have got different views about Krsna, then you cannot prove that from the Bhagavad-gita. If you take Bhagavad-gita, then you must present it as it is
- They also speak on Bhagavad-gita, but not a single person was Krsna conscious. And since we have presented Bhagavad-gita As It Is, hundreds and thousands. This is the proof, that they presented something concoction
- They are responsible, these rascal politicians, the rascal scholars, so-called. Actually if we want good of the people, these rascals should be disclosed and people should come back. We should... Therefore we are presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is
- Try to introduce our Bhagavad-gita As It Is into every university and college in Hawaii. Along with Gaurasundara try to convince them that our publication is the best. This will be great service
- We are not like ordinary press, that anything and anything will come and we shall publish. No. That is not our business. It must be approved, as we are presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is, no mental concoction. We don't allow any mental concoction
- We are not only preaching the cult by chanting and dancing, but also by presenting in the English language the books of the bhakti cult, especially Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam all over the world
- We don't manufacture any ideas. That is not our business. Therefore we present this Bhagavad-gita as it is. As it is. We don't change it
- We have presented Bhagavad-gita As It Is. We do not create meanings by concoction. Sometimes commentators say that the word kuruksetra in the first verse of the Bhagavad-gita refers to one's body, but we do not accept this
- We present Bhagavad-gita as it is. In the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna is the Supreme Lord. In the, all the Vedic literature, Krsna is accepted as the Supreme Lord, person, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- We present Bhagavad-gita as it is. We don't make any addition or alteration. Therefore it is perfect. The Krsna consciousness movement, whatever knowledge they are spreading, that is perfect