Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - Room Conversations, 1974
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - Room Conversations, 1974"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- All the good ideas we are manufacturing, they will be manifested in God consciousness automatically. Therefore our duty should be, if we want to make all human being well-behaved, then we must try to make every one of them God conscious
- And Bon Maharaja also has told he is a graduate. What is he?
- Any other type of concentration (meditation) you do?
- Artificially we are thinking it is American pain or it is Indian pain. That is artificial. This artificial covering has to be removed. Then we come to Krsna consciousness. Feelings, consciousness is not American, African or Indian
- At Radha-Damodara, did you cook yourself?
- Bhakti means realization of God consciousness. And the symptom of God consciousness is that he is averse to all material activities. He has no interest
- But from '65-'66 how did you manage? You didn't have any money with you
- But isn't the Krsna consciousness has not spread in the Arab world?
- But still, somebody must have seen Krsna... to actually paint Him?
- Chinese truth is different from Indian truth. That cannot be. Truth is the truth, provided it is truth
- Christian method, the offering prayer. That is bhakti, that is bhakti
- Could it be, Srila Prabhupada, that this sanction of wine drinking be from God? Could that sanction come from God? Do we think that is possible?
- Did you write all these books?
- Do we have a meaning, do we have a definition for the third eye?
- Do you have an opinion on the Hebrew scripture, the Kabbalah?
- Do you mean the Kali-yuga exists all the time?
- Do you see a time coming when all mankind will be united?
- Do you think meditation is a way to see God inside yourself?
- Do you think that in the future all religions and all these spiritual groups will come together and form one group?
- Do you think that the Russian society is not put off by this bhajana?
- Do you think that, that stage (to be united on the spiritual platform) is possible within this generation?
- Does Krsna makes us ignorant or are we ignorant?
- He said, if it were an absolute truth, it would be evident to everyone (yes. But everyone is not advanced in knowledge) He says the question remains because there are other, very spiritually advanced men who don't accept that idea
- He says there are other sinful activities as well. For example, egoism and jealously
- He says, "That may be so, but in the Bhagavad-gita Krsna orders Arjuna that 'You must kill.' "
- I find an overall bad atmosphere in India. Resentment against many of the devotees. Party politics and different things like that are going on
- I hear from a perfect person, and I distribute the knowledge the same way, without any change. So Krsna gives us knowledge in the Bhagavad-gita. We are distributing the same knowledge
- I was reading in the newspaper that a few days ago India exploded a nuclear bomb, an atomic bomb, underground. This was the first step
- Minority, majority, all these are foolishness. The whole platform is mistaken. Rupa Gosvami was a minister. He was in the majority. But voluntarily, he accepted minority. He went to Vrndavana and living alone, underneath a tree
- Mrgari the hunter
- My organization is not directly concerned with giving people brains
- No, we are interested. (laughter) We want gold for spreading Krsna consciousness. Nobody is paying us. We are simply selling our books
- Nobody paying us, no government, no..., that "You take so many million dollars for spreading Krsna..." Nobody. Therefore we require some gold
- Not in ISKCON. No, no it doesn't. They do not respect sannyasis
- So an interpretation of a scripture, whether it be Bible or Bhagavad-gita, cannot simply be an opinion, but it must be based on logic and reason
- So long I deny Krsna, that is disunity, and as soon as I agree, "Krsna, yes," then this is unity. This is unity. Unity does not mean that Krsna and Arjuna become united, homogeneous
- The spirit soul is person as much as God is also person. Imperson means the covering. Try to understand. The covering is impersonal, not the living being. He is covered. He is not imperson. He is person
- The truth is that this body is formed on the basis of that spiritual spark. That is the truth
- There are two isvaras. I am also isvara. So far my, this body is concerned or my family is concerned, I am controlling. But the supreme controller, He is controlling everything. That is God
- There is a very humorous story that one man... He was a yogi
- This is the bhakti-marga, means, the first thing is sravanam, hearing. Just like these books are being written to give chance people to hear. That is first business. If we don't hear about God we simply imagine something. No. We must hear about God
- This living being is combination of the superior and inferior energy. But the superior energy is not matter. It is spirit
- This matter is also energy, and life is also energy. So according to Bhagavad-gita, this life, or the living being, is superior energy, and the matter is inferior energy
- Tin and copper and mercury; if you can mix, it will become gold
- We are publishing eighty books like this, simply to hear about God. Then when you hear perfectly then you can describe to others. That is called kirtanam. Sravanam, kirtanam
- What should be done in relation to that (the technique of chanting the name of God) or, how it is formulated in that complete system of your reverent teachings?