Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
notice | noticeable | noticeably | noticed | notices | noticing | noting
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Notice"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- After sending Acaryaratna to the house of Advaita Acarya, Sri Nityananda Prabhu went before Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and gave notice of His coming
- Although Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya fainted, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not take notice of him. Rather, He left quickly. Who can understand the mind and intention of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- As the Founder-Acarya and final authority on all ISKCON matters please be informed that until you receive authorization from me you may kindly wait in these matters of loans until further notice from me
- I am very eager for you to develop your area and so far there is good promise of our successful preaching work there. I have already notified other centers to send immediately literatures to you, and I am now printing again third edition KRSNA book
- I have just received the blueprint copy of KRSNA, the Reservoir of Pleasure and I have begun to read it through. But I notice that there are some points you should correct before the final printing
- I have noticed how you are producing so many of our books now in the Spanish and Portuguese language. This is very good
- I have understood that you are our top first class book distributer, and you can rest assured that this has not gone unnoticed by Krsna. Krsna appreciates very much when His devotee works very hard to serve Him
- I notice on the letterhead the road is still called Chattikara Road. Why the change has not been made yet?
- In the absence of Lord Krsna, all of them, at a moment's notice, have become null and void. It is exactly like offering clarified butter on ashes, accumulating money with a magic wand or sowing seeds on barren land
- In the lower animals sometimes the father-mother eat the offspring, but in the history of human society it has not come into notice that the father and mother eating the offspring. But time has come when the mother is killing offspring
- It is good to be prepared with a well-thought lecture in advance. However, we must be able to preach effectively at a moment's notice or under any conditions or circumstances also
- Kalayavana noticed Krsna's specific marks and the jewels on His chest, His beautiful garland of lotus flowers, His lotuslike eyes and similar beautiful bodily features
- Kamsa had killed many of his own nephews, yet Jarasandha did not take notice, but because Krsna had killed His maternal uncle, Kamsa, Jarasandha tried to criticize Him
- Not that, "Seven... Oh, Pariksit Maharaja was given seven days notice. Oh, I have no such notice. I may live for seven millions of years." That is our disease
- Now you have everything, respect, philosophy, money, temples, books, all these things I have given, but I am an old man and my notice is already there. Now it is up to you all how to manage it
- One of the objects of my missionary activities is to bring to notice of the educated Indian public that devotional service originated from the Indian side in its pure form
- Our incense trademark should be registered now. I understand that there is one man in Bombay who has plagiarized our Spiritual Sky label, so we are serving him the proper notice to stop this plagiarizing business
- Our unique asset is our purity. No one any where can match it. That will be noticed eventually and appreciated, as long as we do not diminish or neglect the highest standard of purity in performing our routine work
- So far as the certificates are concerned, they are very beautiful and nicely done. But I have noticed that there is one small spelling mistake which you may be able to correct. "Srimati" you have spelled as "Srimate"
- Sri Narada advised Srila Vyasadeva to become absorbed in transcendental meditation on the Personality of Godhead and His activities. Srila Vyasadeva did not take notice of the effulgence of Brahman because that is not absolute vision
- The conditioned soul becomes very morose to receive notice of death. His fear is compared to the fear experienced upon entering a dark mountain cave, and death is compared to a great elephant
- The guest who comes without any notice, he's called athiti. So according to Hindu custom, the householder is to keep always some foodstuff for athiti guest. Somebody may come without notice, so some foodstuff is already in the stock
- There may be many lights, or even great elephants in the big city, but no one will take particular notice of them. But when such lights or elephants are seen near a small cottage, everyone can distinctly point them out
- Through Dhatreyika the matter (Jayadratha forced Draupadi to sit on his chariot) was brought to the notice of Maharaja Yudhisthira. The Pandavas then attacked the soldiers of Jayadratha and killed them all
- We are having many meetings, almost every night, in various places with good notice. Daily our Sankirtana party goes down town where they are followed by hundreds of Indians
- When he (Maharaja Pariksit) got the notice of his death, he immediately gave up all connection with household life and sat down on the bank of the Ganges to hear Srimad-Bhagavatam in the association of devotees
- Why not spend some money for advertisement? It will be noticed