obviously | obvious
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Obviously"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- All the devotees here (in Durban, South Africa) are very active in the service of Lord Krsna, and the results are obvious to see: happiness, good health, peace of mind, and the development of all good qualities. This is the nature of Vrndavana
- All the devotees here are very active in the service of Lord Krsna, and the results are obvious to see: happiness, good health, peace of mind, and the development of all good qualities. This is the nature of Vrndavana
- I think it is very obvious, even you have admitted, that the problem is that you are not following the basic principles of our society
- If Brahma did not create the Vedas but he is acknowledged as the first created being, wherefrom did Vedic knowledge come to Brahma? Obviously the Vedas did not come from an ordinary person born in this material world
- In an article about the temple of the Hare Krsna movement in Durban, South Africa, the Durban Post reported, All the devotees here are very active in the service of Lord Krsna, and the results are obvious to see: happiness
- In every temple I (the European) saw that the deity was doing something, but here (in the Radha-Krsna temple) I see that God is simply playing a flute & enjoying Himself. He obviously has nothing to do. - This is a very intelligent conclusion
- It is easy to understand that everything manifested here is temporary. The obvious example is our body. If one is thirty years old, thirty years ago his body was not manifested, and in another fifty years it will again be unmanifested
- Obviously, attainment of transcendental loving service to the Personality of Godhead is the ultimate goal of all mysticism. That is the purport of the above-mentioned verse - BG 6.47
- One may then justifiably ask, "How can I serve?" Obviously this is not simply a matter of meditation, which is just an activity of the mind, but of practical work
- She (the woman) was obviously without full knowledge of her surrounding men and women and the snake. As stated before, the snake is the vital force of the living being
- She (the woman) was so eager to see Lord Jagannatha, however, that she committed all these offenses obliviously. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu praised her eagerness; He regretted that Lord Jagannatha had not bestowed such great eagerness upon Him
- Sometimes a large serpent swallows a smaller one, and merging into the spiritual existence of the Supreme is analogous. While the small serpent is searching after perfection, he is swallowed. Obviously there is no solution here
- The processes of eating, sleeping, mating and defending need not be taught, for they are learned instinctively. Human life is obviously meant for more. It is meant for tapasya and knowledge
- The yogi obviously has to go through a great deal of difficulty to purify the atma (mind, body and soul), but it is a fact that this can be done most effectively in this age simply by the chanting of Hare Krsna. Why is this
- Without the Supreme Lord, there can be no profuse sunlight, moonlight, rainfall, breeze, etc., without which no one can live. Obviously, our life is dependant on supplies from the Lord. BG 1972 purports
- Without the Supreme Lord, there can be no profuse sunlight, moonlight, rainfall, breeze, etc., without which no one can live. Obviously, our life is dependent on supplies from the Lord