Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Nondevotees of God
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Caitanya and the Nondevotees (2 P)
- ► Friction Between Devotees and Nondevotees of God (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Krsna and the Nondevotees (1 C, 43 P)
- ► Unknown to Nondevotees of God (1 P)
Pages in category "Nondevotees of God"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A devotee develops all the good qualities of the demigods, whereas a nondevotee, even though academically qualified, has no actual good qualifications or good characteristics according to the standard of transcendental realization
- A devotee is called akama, free of desire, and a nondevotee is called sarva-kama, or desirous of everything. On the seventh day, the demon Vrkasura decided that he should cut off his head and offer it to satisfy Lord Siva
- A living being cannot be a nondevotee of the Lord because of his constitutional position, but when one becomes a nondevotee or nonbeliever, it is to be understood that the person concerned is not in a sound condition of life
- Alas, just see the behavior of this cruel man! He is not a devotee of Lord Visnu. Being proud of his material opulence and his position, he considers himself God. Just see how he has transgressed the laws of religion
- All of these worshipers, although they appear to be very good devotees of the demigods, are still considered to be nondevotees. They cannot be accepted as devotees
- Although we find in the neophyte devotee some bad behavior due to his past experience, so we should not take him as nondevotee
- In all Vedic literature, the highest perfectional stage is said to be the state of intoxication of devotional service. It is not achieved by ordinary persons, the nondevotees
- In the Narayana-vyuha-stava prayers it is said that if the great Brahma is not a devotee of the Lord he is most insignificant, whereas if a microbe is a devotee of the Lord he is most famous
- It is most apparent that nondevotees violate the rules and regulations of devotional service to equate the whole cosmic manifestation
- The Lord says that one who is engaged in mischievous activities cannot become a devotee of the Lord. One who is not a devotee of the Lord has no good qualifications whatsoever
- The madhyama, or the second-class devotee, knows well the Lord, the Lord's devotees, the neophytes, and the nondevotees also
- The nondevotee, however educated he may be, is always harmful. A devotee is neither foolish nor passionate. The harmful, foolish and passionate cannot be devotees of the Lord, however they may advertise themselves as devotees by outward dress
- The nondevotees commit offense after offense, to both the Lord and His pure devotees engaged in missionary work. As a result of such acts, they become as barren as an alkaline field, where there is no strength to produce
- The second-class devotee accepts disciples from the section of third-class devotees or nondevotees. Sometimes the first-class devotee also comes down to the category of the second-class devotee for preaching work
- There is no possibility that a first-class devotee will fall down, even though he may mix with nondevotees to preach. Conviction and faith gradually increase to make one an uttama-adhikari, a first-class devotee
- Thus he (A madhyama-adhikari) treats the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the devotee and the nondevotee in different ways