Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Minus"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Actual bhakti means minus all material desires
- Any layman can understand that the material body minus consciousness is a dead body, and this consciousness cannot be revived in the body by any means of material administration
- As we cannot find our self within this matter, although I'm here, that we can distinguish, the distinction between dead body and living body, something minus. That something is spirit
- At the present moment we are in subtraction - God minus myself. I have no sense of God; therefore I am in minus condition. So yoga means God plus I. That is the real meaning of yoga. So long I was God-minus, now God-plus
- Bhagavad-gita is prohibited. Vasudeva speaking about Himself, but that is prohibited. And if somebody's reading, some rascal is reading, he's making minus Vasudeva. That's all. Bhagavad-gita minus Krsna. This is going on
- Bhagavad-gita minus Krsna. This is going on. Whole nonsense
- Bhakti minus respect, that is not bhakti. With love, with respect, with designated duties, if you be engaged in Krsna consciousness, then your life will be successful
- The actual translation of the word yoga is "plus." At the present moment we are minus God, or minus the Supreme. But when we make ourselves plus - connected - then our human form of life is perfect
- The idea is that the time which you are devoting here in this Krsna consciousness temple, this time the sun cannot take away. This is becoming your asset. Plus. It is not minus
- The Mayavadi philosophers fail to understand that absolute means that one plus one is equal to one, and that one minus one is also equal to one. This is the case in the absolute world
- The significance of spirituality is that everything is eternal and inexhaustible. Everything taken from everything remains everything, or, as has been stated, in the spiritual world one minus one equals one, and one plus one equals one