Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
negative | negatively | negativeness | negatives | negativity
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pessimistic (17 P)
Pages in category "Negative"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Although the living being has the tendency to be illusioned and trapped by the material energy, he belongs to the antimaterial energy, or spiritual energy. In this sense the living being is the positive energy, whereas matter is the negative
- Although the living being has the tendency to be illusioned by the material energy for sense enjoyment, he belongs to the antimaterial, or spiritual energy. In this sense the living being is the positive energy, whereas matter is the negative energy
- Any attachment, positive or negative, is cause for bondage. Inaction is sinful. Therefore, fighting as a matter of duty was the only auspicious path of salvation for Arjuna
- Anything material, it will burn, it will be cut into pieces, it can be dried up, it can be moistened. Because we cannot see the soul, Krsna has explained in a negative definition what is the characteristic of the soul
- Apart from all argument, logic and negative or positive processes, when Lord Sri Krsna was present as the Supreme Personality of Godhead at Vrndavana, no one could find a limit to His potencies by studying His characteristics and activities
- As soon as there is some conception of materialistic thought - be it positive or negative - the service is not spiritual
- If you do not know the things as it is, how you can say, "It is not this"? If you know the positive, then you can say the negative
- If you don't get something positive, simply by negative process you will never be happy. Then again you will fall down
- In Bhagavad-gita, Krsna also explains the soul by giving negative definitions
- In Sanskrit, these activities are called pravrtti and nivrtti-positive and negative action. There are many examples of negative action. For instance, a diseased person has to be cautious and take medicine in order to avoid some unfavorable illness
- It is the negative injunction of this verse that we should refrain from giving anything to or accepting anything from the Mayavadis and atheists
- Some philosophers think that in response negatively to the nasty consciousness of material life we should become "thoughtless" but this is not Krsna Consciousness, nor is it possible to become void or like a stone
- Spiritual forms in the transcendental world have nothing to do with the negative conception of formlessness
- The activities are called pravrtti and nivrtti - positive and negative action. There are many examples of negative action. For instance, a diseased person has to be cautious and take medicine in order to avoid some unfavorable illness
- The bhakti cult is meant for realization of the positive form. When the positive form is realized, the negative forms are automatically eliminated
- The negative descriptions of the Lord which occur in the Vedic literature (such as apani-padah: "the Lord has no hands or feet") indicate that the Lord has no material body and no material form
- The negative way, to make it zero. That is void philosophy. But actually that is not the case. The case is that you are in trouble on material condition. You get out of this material condition. Then there is real life, eternal life
- The spiritual forms in the transcendental world have nothing to do with the negative conception of formlessness. The conclusion is that a person is an agnostic when he does not agree to worship the transcendental form of the Lord
- The whole Krsna consciousness movement is to purify the bhava. Bhava. That is stated here. Parisuddha-bhava. We are not negativating everything. We are simply changing from material bhava to spiritual bhava. That's all
- These are six negatives, or "do-nots," for the devotee; therefore one who wants to attain the perfectional stage of love of Godhead refrains from these things
- Thus They both went on talking and praising one another, although Their praise appeared negative, for it appeared as if They exchanged ill names
- To think that because material existence is realized in forms therefore spiritual existence must be formless is only a negative material conception of spirit. The real spiritual conception is that spiritual form is not material form
- We have received complaint from the Bina Musical Stores that on their inquiry about $400 dispatched from America you have replied in the negative. The $400 was sent by cable on the 3rd September 1969, and before that you received $300 and odds
- We simply don't say that: "No illicit sex, no intoxication, no, no..." Simply negative is no meaning. There must be something positive. Because everyone wants engagement. That is because we are living entities. We are not dead stone