negate | negated | negates | negating | negativated | negativating
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Negate"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A brahmacari is supposed to serve the spiritual master; therefore Mahaprabhu did not negate that relationship of servitude to His spiritual master. Accepting such a position is favorable for the relationship between the disciple and the spiritual master
- Accepting the impersonalist view of voidness or the nonexistence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead negates all study of the Vedas. Impersonal speculation aims at disproving the conclusion of the Vedas
- The bewilderment of Maharaja Yudhisthira over his past sinful acts and the resultant sufferings, etc., is completely negated by the great authority Bhisma (one of the twelve authorized persons)
- The negation of material existence does not necessarily mean spiritual existence. After material existence is negated, spiritual existence - namely sac-cid-ananda - still may not be manifested
- The yogic process of negating all material thoughts will not help. To try to create a vacuum in the mind is artificial. The vacuum will not remain. However, if one always thinks of Krsna and how to serve Krsna best, one's mind will naturally be controlled
- This is very important point, that we are not negating pleasure, but we are trying to bring them to the highest pleasure
- This voidism, impersonalism, they are artificial ways of negating the perplexing variegatedness of this material existence