Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Negation"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A materialist can think only of the negation of material variety; he cannot understand spiritual variety. He thinks that spiritual variety simply contradicts material variety and is a negation or void
- As father & mother they should be offered proper respect according to social custom, but you cannot accept their non-Godly instructions. Best thing is, to avoid misunderstanding, to remain silent without any affirmation or negation of their instructions
- If you can produce Krsna conscious children, produce 100 children. There is no objection. But if you cannot do that, then either don't produce children or produce children as much as you can manage. This is Krsna philosophy, it is not simply a negation
- In matter there are material miseries, and thus in the first realization of Brahman there is the negation of such material inebrieties, and there is a feeling of eternal existence distinct from the pangs of birth and death, disease and old age
- Negation does not mean negation of the positive. Negation of the nonessentials does not mean negation of the essential. Similarly, detachment from material forms does not mean nullifying the positive form
- Negation is no good. You must have some positive gain. So this Krsna consciousness movement is negation of the materialistic way of life and regain the blissful eternal life of spiritual understanding. So simply negation is no gain
- Negation is no life. Positive life is life. "Don't do this," is no life. "Do this," this is life.The whole Bhagavad-gita is "do." "Do fight for Me." There is nothing "don't." Arjuna wanted, "Don't induce me." And Krsna did not like that
- Negation of material existence is only one of the subjects of the Upanisads. The next subject concerns becoming situated in the impersonal realization
- Negation of the variegatedness of the inferior energy does not necessitate negation of the positive transcendental bliss of the spiritual world. Therefore the Lord's gentleness, His smile, His character and everything related to Him are all transcendental
- Simple negation, or giving up the company of materialistic persons, will not do. We must have engagements
- Some of conditioned souls are engaged in the false enjoyment of material senses and others in simply negating their real life in the spiritual world
- Some of the conditioned souls are engaged in the false enjoyment of material senses and others in simply negating their real life in the spiritual world
- Such devotees of the Lord are all liberated souls, perfect representations of the marginal or internal potency in complete negation of the influence of the external potency
- The impersonal conception of one's self is just the negation of material personality and is far from the positive existence of personal form
- The negation of material existence does not necessarily mean spiritual existence. After material existence is negated, spiritual existence - namely sac-cid-ananda - still may not be manifested
- The real spirit we attain through transcendental knowledge is self-negation and the determination to render transcendental service unto the Personality of Godhead. The purport of Bhagavad-gita is this and nothing else
- This seeking for solitude is simply a reaction on our past nonsense activities, or it is negation, voidism. Our sound position is always being engaged in service of Krishna, that is the positive standing
- To cut off the tie of all other affections does not mean complete negation of the finer elements, like affection for someone else. This is not possible