Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
pessimism | pessimist | pessimistic
Pages in category "Pessimistic"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- One should be very much pessimistic of this material world. Then he can make advance in spiritual life
- One should be very much pessimistic. Otherwise, he'll have to remain in the darkness of ignorance of this material nature. One should thoroughly understand that we are in a very precarious condition
- The devotee is always pessimistic about the material world, but he is very optimistic about the spiritual life; so in this way, you should consider that anyone engaged in Krishna's service is always the best person
- The symptom of human life is that he should be very much pessimistic, not optimistic, of this material world. Then there is path of liberation. And if we think that we are very much happy here, that is called illusion, maya
- There is no question of happy life within this material world. This is to be understood first. Very pessimistic. Those who are intelligent, they are very pessimistic. Even materially they are pessimistic
- They say that you spiritualists, you are very pessimistic. Yes. He should be pessimistic. There is no question of being optimistic. Where is the optimistic view?
- Those who are mad after capturing and enjoying the imitation peacock, as well as those who have a pessimistic view of the imitation peacock but lack any positive information of the real peacock - both are illusioned by the modes of material nature
- Unless we have a pessimistic view of this material life, considering the distresses of birth, death, old age and disease, there is no impetus for our making advancement in spiritual life
- Unless you become pessimistic, you will not be able to go back to home. If you have little attraction for this world - "It is good" - then you have to remain here. Yes. Krsna is so strict