Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
despair | despaired | despairing | despairs
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Despair"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- If we do not move according to the instructions of the Vedas but act according to our whimsical ideas, our lives will be spoiled by confusion and will end in despair
- If we move according to the instructions of the Vedas, the perfect paths for our lives will be set. Otherwise, if we do not move in that way but act according to our whimsical ideas, our lives will be spoiled by confusion and will end in despair
- That day, a brahmana extended an invitation to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. When Govinda accepted only five gandas' worth of vegetables and a fourth of a pot of rice, the brahmana, in great despair, struck his head with his hand and cried, "Alas! Alas"
- The Nagapatnis said, "Every living being can be relieved from all kinds of despair if he agrees to abide by Your orders"
- We are not desperate. We are not followers of despair philosophy. We are hopeful philosophy. We are going back to home, back to Godhead to live eternally blissful life
- Western people have brilliantly developed in mundane matters, they are tossed about in a sea of despair and listlessness. Similarly, the Indians, although trying to feel grateful for their mundane development, are experiencing the same and dissatisfaction