Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
meals | meal
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Meals"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- After it has gone to the stomach, all the parts of the body equally enjoy the benefit of the meal. So, similarly, everyone's duty is to satisfy the Supreme Lord, and then automatically everyone will become satisfied
- After returning home, Pradyumna Misra bathed and ate his meal. In the evening he came to see the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- An ideal householder is required to call for any unknown hungry man to come and dine before he himself goes to take his meals. He is required to call for such a hungry man thrice on the road
- At night, when Sivananda Sena returned and was taking his meal, he inquired from the servant whether the dog had gotten its meals
- I think in our apartment also somebody must remain. In New York also I lost my typewriter, tape recorder. In 72nd St. at daytime, at nine o'clock. I went to take my meals in Dr. Misra's place at about nine, and when I came back I saw the door is broken
- In due time, the brahmana took his bath, accepted his meals & lay down to rest on a bedstead completely bedecked with soft silk. As he was resting, Krsna silently approached, with great respect, put the brahmana's legs on His lap & began to massage them
- India is known as a poverty-stricken country, and whenever anyone from America or another opulent country goes to India, he sees many people lying by the footpaths for whom there are not even provisions for two meals a day
- Ramananda Raya invited all the others for their meals, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu made His resting place in a garden outside the temple
- Regarding the Christmas Day meal with your family, I do not think you should partake of the food prepared by non-devotees. Better you should prepare your own foodstuffs and offer to Krishna
- Remnants of food may be eaten only when they are part of a meal that was first offered to the Supreme Lord or first eaten by saintly persons, especially the spiritual master
- Taking this opportunity, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu sent for mother Sacidevi, and she remained at His house for seven days to prepare the meals for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Deities should never be approached without having bathed first and changed to clean cloths after passing stool, etc. Keep teeth brushed after each meal, fingernails clean and trim
- The proprietor of the house, he will take his meals, and before taking his meals, he will stand outdoors and call, "If somebody is hungry, please come. Still there is food here." And if there is no response, then he'll take. This is the Vedic system
- The seven persons headed by Svarupa Damodara who were engaged in distributing prasadam to others then took their meals within the room
- The word madhukari refers to bees collecting pollen from flower to flower. A madhukari is a saintly person or a mendicant who does not accept a full meal at one house but begs from door to door, taking a little food from each householder's place
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Raghunatha dasa, "Go bathe in the sea. Then see Lord Jagannatha in the temple and return here to take your meal"
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu introduced the Maharashtrian brahmana to Sanatana, the brahmana immediately invited Sanatana Gosvami for full meals
- Why there are dissimilarities? One man is born millionaires; another man is born, he cannot even have full meals twice a day, although he's struggling very hard. Why this discrimination