Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dine | dining | dinner
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Dine"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- After taking his dinner and having his thirst and hunger satisfied, King Puranjana felt some joy within his heart. Instead of being elevated to a higher consciousness, he became captivated by Cupid, and was moved by a desire to find his wife
- All these sons of Lord Krsna (Pradyumna, Carudesna and Samba) left their respective palaces and leaving aside all engagements, including lying down, sitting and dining, hastened toward their exalted father
- An ideal householder is required to call for any unknown hungry man to come and dine before he himself goes to take his meals. He is required to call for such a hungry man thrice on the road
- King Puranjana began to think of his past dealings with his wife. He recalled that his wife would not take her dinner until he had finished his, that she would not take her bath until he had finished his
- King Puranjana's coming home, taking bath and having an appropriate dinner indicate that a materialistic person must retire from sinful activities and become purified by accepting a spiritual master and hearing from him about the values of life
- The descendants of the kingly orders are definitely designated as watchdogs, and they must keep themselves at the door. On what grounds can dogs enter the house and claim to dine with the master on the same plate?
- The dog is certainly reared by its master, but that does not mean that the dog shall claim to dine and drink from the same pot
- The King (Puranjana), very much fatigued, hungry and thirsty, returned to his royal palace. After returning, he took a bath and had an appropriate dinner. Then he took rest and thus became freed from all restlessness
- The Lord and all His devotees then went to the residence of Kasi Misra. Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Pandita Gosani also invited the Lord to dine at their homes
- The members of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness invite the Society's members and supporters to dine with them when they hold love feasts in all their branches every Sunday
- Thereafter, with great submission and humility, Vallabha Bhatta invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to dine at his home
- Thinking to harm the King, he became the cook at the King's house. One day, the King's spiritual master, Vasistha Muni, was invited for dinner, and the Raksasa cook served him human flesh
- We (the Kurus) are connected with the Yadu dynasty by marriage, and because of this they have been given the chance to come live with us, dine with us and sleep with us; now they are taking advantage of these privileges
- When a hungry man is given food to eat, he feels satiation of hunger and the pleasure of dining simultaneously. Thus he does not have to ask whether he has actually been fed or not
- When the Queen drank liquor, King Puranjana also engaged in drinking. When the Queen dined, he used to dine with her, and when she chewed, King Puranjana used to chew along with her. When the Queen sang, he also sang
- With great submission and humility, Vallabha Bhatta invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to dine at his home