Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Meals"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Some of the prominent devotees like Advaita Acarya used to invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to take His meals at their homes. The Lord accepted such invitations accompanied by His devotees
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had made an acquaintance with a brahmana from Deccan (in South India), and that brahmana invited Him for meals and took Him to his place
- Svarupa Damodara, acting as His secretary, attended to the Lord's baths, meals, rest and massages, and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami assisted him. In effect, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami acted as the assistant secretary of the Lord
- Taking this opportunity, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu sent for mother Sacidevi, and she remained at His house for seven days to prepare the meals for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Tapana Misra then said, "Sanatana has some duty to perform; therefore he cannot accept lunch now. At the conclusion of the meal, I shall supply Sanatana with some remnants"
- Then, entering the flower garden, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took His meal. In this way He continuously performed all kinds of pastimes for eight days