Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
lunch | lunched | luncheon | lunches | lunchroom | lunchtime | "lunch bags" | "lunch bag"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Lunch"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- After bathing in the sea, Advaita Prabhu and all the other devotees returned, and on their return they saw the top of the Jagannatha temple. They then went to the residence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to take their luncheon
- After everyone had finished his lunch and washed his mouth and hands, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally decorated everyone with flower garlands and sandalwood pulp
- After taking their lunch, all the Vaisnavas stood up and chanted the holy name of Hari, and the resounding noise filled all the upper and lower planetary systems
- After washing His feet, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down for lunch. He asked Tapana Misra to supply Sanatana Gosvami lunch also
- Although the transcendental pleasure being enjoyed by the cowherd boys could not be stopped, unless they stopped the transcendental pleasure of their various activities they could not eat their lunch
- As soon as Sri Ranga Puri recalled Navadvipa, he also recalled accompanying Sri Madhavendra Puri to the house of Jagannatha Misra, where Ranga Puri had taken lunch. He even remembered the taste of an unprecedented curry made of banana flowers
- At lunchtime Aghasura appeared by the arrangement of yogamaya, so that for the time being they (the cowherd boys) could stop their activities and take lunch
- Begging permission from Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then went with Gopinatha Acarya to take lunch. After finishing their lunch, they returned to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- By crying out the word "Krsna," the boys at once transcended the fearful situation. Out of His great affection, Krsna did not want His friends to give up their pleasing lunch engagement and go searching for the calves
- I shall stay here until you return to take Lord Jagannatha's remnants for your lunch
- I wish to invite you to come and take lunch with me on the 26th of April at about 11:00 AM if it is convenient for you. I will be awaiting your arrival
- In this way all the devotees sat down to take their lunch in consecutive lines, one beside the other
- In this way, by and by, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu reduced the duration to five days. Thus for five days He regularly accepted the Bhattacarya's invitation to lunch
- It was Govinda's practice to go take lunch when the Lord was asleep. On that day, however, seeing the Lord's weariness, Govinda continued massaging His body
- One day Jagadananda Pandita, having invited Sanatana to the nearby temple for lunch, finished his routine duties and began to cook
- One day Lord Balarama invited this particular sannyasi (Arjuna) to lunch at His home. Balaramaji very respectfully offered him all kinds of palatable dishes, and the so-called sannyasi was eating sumptuously
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then caught hold of the Lord's lotus feet and submissively begged, "Please accept lunch for at least ten days"
- Some of them (ladies) had been taking their lunch, but as soon as they heard that Krsna and Balarama were in the city, they left their eating and ran to the roofs
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Advaita Acarya, You have made Me dance in various ways. Now give up this practice. Go with Mukunda and Haridasa and accept Your lunch"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sent Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya to take his lunch, and the Lord remained that night in his home just to please him
- Tapana Misra then said, "Sanatana has some duty to perform; therefore he cannot accept lunch now. At the conclusion of the meal, I shall supply Sanatana with some remnants"
- Tapana Misra took Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his house and gave Him lunch. Candrasekhara invited Balabhadra Bhattacarya to take lunch at his home
- The brahmana said, "My dear Sanatana, as long as you remain at Kasi, please accept lunch at my place"
- The landlord said, "I shall get you across that hilly tract at night with my own men. Now just cook for yourself and take your lunch"
- The Lord asked, "How did you enter the room? Why didn't you go out to take your lunch in the same way"
- They (Krsna's friends) were very jubilant and invited Him, "Dear friend Krsna, You have come back so quickly! All right, we have not as yet begun our lunch, not even taken one morsel of food. So please come and join us, and let us eat together"
- To invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would cost 320 kaudis (small conchshells). This would provide lunch for three people, including Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and sometimes Kasisvara and Govinda
- Today, all of you please try to taste the lunch just as Lord Jagannatha accepted it
- When Krsna appeared before the boys, they thought, "Krsna has returned within a minute." They began to laugh, thinking that Krsna was not willing to leave their lunchtime company
- When Sarvabhauma requested Caitanya Mahaprabhu to accept lunch for fifteen days, the Lord said, "I shall accept lunch at your place for one day only"
- While passing through the forest, one boy stole another boy's lunch package and passed it to a third. And when the boy whose lunch package was stolen came to know of it, he tried to take it back. But the boy who had it threw it to another boy
- While the brahmana (Srutadeva) was thinking in this way, the guests finished their lunch and sat back very comfortably