liquid | liquidified | liquidity | liquidness | liquids | liquify
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Liquid"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- A chaste woman must dress nicely and decorate herself with golden ornaments for the pleasure of her husband. Always wearing clean and attractive garments, she should sweep and clean the household with water and other liquids
- A fortunate child in the womb of his mother prayed to Krsna as follows: "O enemy of Kamsa, I am suffering so much because of this material body. Now I am trapped within a mess of blood, urine and liquid stool, within the womb of my mother"
- Advaita Prabhu continued, "At My home I have just cooked one palmful of rice. The vegetables are always very simple. There is no luxurious cooking - simply a little liquid vegetable and spinach"
- Around the stack of cooked rice were stacks of capatis, and all the vegetables and liquid vegetable preparations were placed in different pots and put around them
- As Salmalidvipa is surrounded by a liquor ocean, Kusadvipa is surrounded by an ocean of liquid ghee as broad as the island itself. On Kusadvipa there are clumps of kusa grass, from which the island takes its name
- As soon as you see some solid thing, you must know that it has come from liquid
- Dharma does not mean a kind of faith, blind faith. Dharma means the real characteristic. For example, just like water is liquid. This is the characteristic of water. That is dharma. Stone is solid. That is the characteristic of stone. That is dharma
- Dharma means your constitutional position and duty. That is called dharma. Just like the other day I explained. Just like chili should be pungent, sugar must be sweet, this is the idea. Water must be liquid. A stone must be solid. This is the dharma
- Dharma you cannot change. Just like water. Water is liquid. You cannot make it solid. If water becomes solid, then it is not in the natural state
- During this time, Krsna, the maternal cousin of the Pandavas, & His special friend Arjuna were both throwing the liquid substances on the bodies of the queens. The queens became bashful, but at the same time their beautiful smiling brightened their faces
- Each island (the seven islands from the planetary system Bhu-mandala, called Jambu, Plaksa, Salmali, Kusa, Kraunca, Saka and Puskara) is twice as large as the one preceding it, and each is surrounded by a liquid substance, beyond which is the next island
- Enjoying the ceremony, they threw on one another liquid substances like water, oil, milk, butter and yogurt. Some even smeared these on each other's bodies. In this way, they enjoyed the occasion
- Faith can be changed, but the characteristics cannot be changed. Just like water is liquid. The liquidity cannot be changed of water
- Faith may change, but dharma cannot be changed. The liquidity of water cannot be changed. If it is changed - if, for instance, water becomes solid - it is actually no longer in its constitutional position
- From the very beginning of life, a child is habituated to eating meat. the mother purchases powdered meat and mixes it with liquid and feeds it to the infant. I have seen it
- I can request even drunkards to become Krsna conscious, what to speak of others, because Krsna says, raso 'ham apsu kaunteya: "I am the taste of liquids." Generally in this context "liquid" is taken to mean water. But liquor is also liquid
- If you go to finer substances, then you study water, or liquid things, such as petrol and alcohol. Go still finer, and from water you will go to fire and electricity
- If you really want freedom from this material existence and miseries of material existence, then we must minimize the bodily enjoyment. We must minimize. Just like a diseased man is given some liquid food. He is forbidden
- In the first stage sugar candy juice is like a thin liquid. When, by evaporation, it becomes thicker and thicker, it turns into molasses. Finally it turns into granules and becomes sugar, rock candy and so on
- In the first stage sugarcane juice is a thin liquid. When, by evaporation, it becomes thicker and thicker, it turns into molasses. Then it turns into granules of sugar, then rock candy, and so on
- In the same way (just like heat and light are the dharma of fire. Fire cannot change its dharma), liquidity is an intrinsic quality of water, and this quality cannot be changed. If it is, it can no longer be considered water
- In this verse (SB 4.25.18) the word hima-nirjhara is particularly significant. The waterfall represents a kind of liquid humor or rasa (relationship). In the body there are different types of humor, rasa or mellow
- In this way, according to the different positions of the various parts of the body, Prthu Maharaja merged the holes of his senses with the sky; his bodily liquids, such as blood and various secretions, with the totality of water
- It is said in the Vedas that the digested foods are ultimately divided into three. The solid portion becomes stool, and the semiliquid portion turns into flesh. The liquid portion turns yellow and is again divided into three
- Sometimes water becomes hard, very hard, ice. So that is not the natural position of water. Artificially, on account of excessive cold or by artificial means the water becomes solid. But the real position of water is liquidity
- Stone cannot be liquid. If by chemical process you make stone liquid sometimes, as you transform stone to glass, that liquidness of stone is temporary
- Ten brahmanas cooked the food grains, and five brahmanas cooked both dry and liquid vegetables
- The demigod known as Varuna sent his daughter Varuni in the form of liquid honey oozing from the hollows of the trees. Because of this honey the whole forest became aromatic, and the sweet aroma of the liquid honey, Varuni, captivated Balaramaji
- The liquid portion (of the digested foods) turns yellow and is again divided into three. One of these liquid portions is called urine
- The ocean in each planetary system has a different type of liquid
- The professional prostitutes jubilantly smeared these liquid substances on the bodies of the men, and the men reciprocated in the same way. All the liquid substances had been mixed with turmeric and saffron, and their color was a lustrous yellow
- The queens brought buckets of the same liquid substances and with syringes sprinkled them on the bodies of their brothers-in-law. As they engaged in such jubilant activities, their hair fell loose, and the flowers decorating their bodies began to fall
- The same gopi said, "It sounds to them like the pouring of nectar, and they immediately spread their long ears just to catch the liquid nectar of the flute"
- The saris covering them (queens) became completely wet because of the liquids thrown on their bodies by Krsna & Arjuna. Parts of their beautiful bodies, particularly their breasts & their waists, became partially visible because of the wet cloth
- The water of the rivers began to flow with various tasty liquids and give nourishment to the trees, producing fruits and flowers of different colors and tastes. The trees began to pour drops of honey
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned the art of making paintings on the floor with a liquid paste of rice and flour; such paintings are very popular at auspicious ceremonies performed at household affairs or in the temple
- They also offered phula-badi, liquid mung dhal and many vegetables, all cooked according to the Lord's taste
- When a devotee drinks water or any other liquid, he immediately remembers Krsna. For a devotee there is no difficulty in awakening Krsna consciousness twenty-four hours a day
- When bathing the Deity in the abhiseka ceremony with various liquids, such as milk, honey, yogurt, ghee, cow dung and cow urine, it is customary to supply yellow garments
- When Krsna describes Himself in Bhagavad-gita, He says, raso 'ham apsu kaunteya: (BG 7.8) "I am the taste of liquids." So one can remember Krsna by tasting water
- When the luminaries in the sky, such as the moon, the sun and the stars, are reflected in liquids like oil or water, they appear to be of different shapes - sometimes round, sometimes long, and so on - because of the movements of the wind - SB 10.1.43
- When the man asked how she could be so separated (from her beauty), the woman said, "Come on, and I will show you." She then showed him the pot filled with liquid stool and vomit
- When this juice (the juice extracted from the cane) is boiled, it forms liquid molasses, then solid molasses, then sugar, candy, rock candy and finally lozenges
- Within the body there is complex machinery which transforms food into liquid. There are so many complicated bodily processes going on, but what do we know of them