Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
melt | melted | melting | melts | molten
- VedaBase query: melt or melted or melting or melts or molten not "molten gold"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Molten Gold (15 P)
Pages in category "Melted"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- All their (the devotees at Hastinapura) hearts were melting for Him (Krsna) on the pot of attraction. They looked at Him without blinking their eyes, and they moved hither and thither in perplexity
- Along with me there are about a thousand men - including the brahmanas - and all of them appear to have had their hearts melted simply by seeing You
- Although the men came down disappointed, baffled and angry, as soon as they saw their own children, their hearts melted with great affection. At once their anger, dissatisfaction and unhappiness disappeared
- As honey and butter become melted even in slight sunshine, so softhearted persons become easily melted
- I (Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya) had become dull-headed due to reading too many books on logic. Consequently I had become like an iron bar. Nonetheless, You (Lord Caitanya) have melted me, and therefore Your influence is very great
- I had become dull-headed due to reading too many books on logic. Consequently I had become like an iron bar. Nonetheless, You have melted me, and therefore Your influence is very great
- If a butter pot and fire are kept together, the butter within the pot will certainly melt. Woman is compared to fire, and man is compared to a butter pot
- If one takes a hint from this verse and learns how to mix mercury with bell metal by properly heating and melting them, one can get gold very cheaply
- Indeed, the humility of these two brothers (Rupa and Sanatana) could even melt stone
- Murari Gupta's great humility and meekness melted the heart of Lord Caitanya
- Murari Gupta, the twenty-first branch of the tree of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, was a storehouse of love of Godhead. His great humility and meekness melted the heart of Lord Caitanya
- Murari Guptas great humility and meekness melted the heart of Lord Caitanya
- O master of the universe, Your heart and Srimati Radharani's heart are just like shellac and are now melted in Your spiritual perspiration. Therefore one can no longer distinguish between You and Srimati Radharani
- On the whole, all the different conditions of the heart mentioned above can be melted under certain circumstances, just as a hard diamond sometimes is melted by a combination of certain chemicals
- One gopi informed Krsna that when Srimati Radharani was singing about His glories, She enchanted all of Her friends in such a way that they became stonelike and dull. At the same time, the nearby stones began to melt away in ecstatic love
- Our heart is filled up with all dirty things, adharma. And it is very difficult to purify the heart, but it is possible, tad api. Even the hard-hearted, stone-hearted, rajo-guna, tamo-guna, can be melted, can be reformed
- Seeing Raghunatha dasa skinny and dirty because of having traveled for twelve days and fasted, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His heart melting due to causeless mercy, spoke to Svarupa Damodara
- Seeing the transcendental bodily effulgence of the child, each of His nicely constructed limbs full of auspicious signs & resembling a form of gold, Sita Thakurani was very pleased & because of her maternal affection she felt as if her heart were melting
- Sometimes a person melts and manifests transcendental symptoms yet at the same time is not well behaved in his personal transactions. This indicates that he has not yet reached complete perfection in devotional life
- Sometimes it is found that when staunch logicians, without any trace of devotional service and without actually understanding the transcendental glories of the Lord, sit down to hear the glories of the Lord, they appear to be melting and shedding tears
- Such nondevotees are not actually melted; they are hard-hearted. But the influence of the glories of the Lord is so great that even the nondevotees sometimes shed tears
- The brahmana's toes and fingers were beautiful like golden-colored campaka buds, but because of leprosy they all withered and gradually melted away
- The changing nature of the soul is just like change of water to ice. The tendency of ice is to melt and become water again. So due to contamination of matter, the soul by illusion identifies with material existence
- The chanting of Hare Krsna, is so nice and transcendental that it will eventually melt even the hearts of persons who are impersonalists. Rupa Gosvami says that the impersonalists' symptoms are simply reflections of ecstatic love, not the real thing
- The cows were so melted with affection for the calves that they did not care about the rough path from the top of Govardhana Hill down to the pasturing ground. They approached the calves with their milk bags full of milk, and raised their tails upwards
- The golden heart becomes melted at high temperature, as in ecstatic love. And the shellac heart is very easily melted in slight temperature
- The humility of these two brothers could even melt stone. Because I was very pleased with their behavior, I told them, 'Although you are both very much exalted, you consider yourselves inferior, and because of this, Krsna will very soon deliver you'
- The ice melts gradually throughout the year, flows down through the great rivers, and glides down to the sea again for preservation
- The Lord replied to Ramananda Raya, "Sir, you are the best of the topmost devotees; therefore simply the sight of you has melted everyone's heart"
- Those devotees express their feelings in such a way that they automatically melt with ecstasy, and many transcendental symptoms become manifested in their bodies. Anyone desiring advancement in DS must follow in the footsteps of such devotees
- When all the devotees heard these sweet words of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, their hearts melted, and they began to shed incessant tears
- When one is in ecstatic love with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one's heart is melted by bhakti-yoga and one feels transcendental bliss. There are bodily symptoms manifest, and due to eagerness, there are tears in the eyes
- When Vasudeva Ghosa described Lord Caitanya and Nityananda while performing kirtana, even wood and stone would melt upon hearing it
- Within three days that brahmana was attacked by leprosy, and as a result his highly raised nose melted away and fell off