informed | informing | informs | inform
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Describing Human Society - videos (132 P)
- ► Caitanya's Informing (19 P)
- ► Describe (26 C, 703 P)
- ► God's Informing (1 C, 3 P)
- ► I May Inform You (Prabhupada) (72 P)
- ► Indicate (16 C, 285 P)
- ► Inform Me (Prabhupada) (46 P)
- ► Information (12 C, 219 P)
- ► Information about God (18 P)
- ► Information About God (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Information about Krsna (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Informing Caitanya (42 P)
- ► Informing God (2 P)
- ► Informing Krsna (1 C, 46 P)
- ► Informing Radharani (1 P)
- ► Krsna's Informing (34 P)
- ► Our Informing (Disciples of SP) (35 P)
Pages in category "Inform"
The following 190 pages are in this category, out of 190 total.
- A foolish man, if he is informed that there is better life in the spiritual world, to become servant of God, Krsna, they think, "I became servant of this material world. I have suffered so much. Again servant of Krsna? Oh..." They shudder
- A person foolishly thinks that the material body has grown from a combination of chemicals, although he cannot find them. The Vedas inform us, however, that chemical combinations do not constitute the living force
- A pure devotee knows that there is no need to ask the Absolute Truth for any material necessities. Therefore, while informing the Lord about their distress in being attacked by Vrtrasura, the demigods apologized for offering prayers for their safety
- After calming down, the Muslim secretary offered his respects and informed the representative of the Orissan government, "The Muslim governor has sent me here"
- After hearing this, the messenger returned to Govardhana Majumadara and informed him all about Raghunatha dasa
- After informing the minister, the caudhuri released Raghunatha dasa and then began to speak to him with great affection
- After offering them (Bhismadeva, Dhrtarastra, Dronacarya, Duryodhana and Bahlika) due respects, he informed them that Lord Balarama had arrived at the garden outside the city gate
- After offering them (the wives of the brahmanas) all respectful obeisances, the boys said, "Dear mothers, please accept our humble obeisances and hear our statement. May we inform you that Lord Krsna and Balarama are nearby"
- After paying Him respectful obeisances, Krsnadasa offered maha-prasadam to Advaita Acarya. He then informed Him of the news of Lord Caitanya in complete detail
- After seeing Krsna, Jarati cried very loudly, addressing all the residents of Vrndavana to inform them that this son of King Nanda was setting fire to the household life of her daughter-in-law
- After thinking this, the maha-patra immediately informed the Muslim secretary, "It is a great fortune for your governor. Let him come visit Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- Akrura became a little disappointed by these words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but he could not disregard the order. He therefore entered Mathura and informed Kamsa about the arrival of Krsna, and then he entered his own home
- Akrura plainly informed Satadhanva that he would always offer his most respectful obeisances to Krsna, the Supersoul of everything created and the original cause of all causes
- All the demigods assembled and went together to the peak of Sumeru Mountain. There, in the assembly of Lord Brahma, they fell down to offer Lord Brahma their obeisances, and then they informed him of all the incidents that had taken place
- Although being assured of his father's treasure, the poor man cannot acquire this treasure by such knowledge alone. Therefore the astrologer had to inform him of the means whereby he could actually find the treasure
- Although Maharaja Rahugana was playing the part of a king, he had been informed by Jada Bharata that he was not a king nor was Jada Bharata deaf and dumb. Such designations were simply coverings of the spirit soul
- And (please inform me) how You, by Your own Self, manifest different energies for annihilation, generation, acceptance and maintenance by combination and permutation
- As Lord Visnu, situated as Paramatma, can understand the desire of the living entity, so Lord Brahma can also understand the living entity's desire, for Visnu, as a via medium, informs him
- At one such meeting, while he (the brahmana) was very faithfully hearing about Vaisnava activities, he was informed that these activities can be performed even by meditation
- Balarama again turned toward Rukmini and informed her that the current duty of the ksatriya in human society is so fixed that, according to the principles of fighting, one's own brother may become an enemy
- Before the demon (Vrkasura) could argue that he had no time to take rest, the Lord informed him about the importance of the body, and the demon was convinced
- Being thus informed, the grandson of King Vena immediately began to follow Indra, who was fleeing through the sky in great haste. He was very angry with him, and he chased him just as the king of the vultures chased Ravana
- Brhaspati informed the demigods that because Bali had been endowed with extraordinary power by the brahmanas, the demigods could not fight with him. Their only hope was to gain the favor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- By astronomical calculation, people were informed about this great eclipse prior to its taking place, and therefore everyone, both men and women, decided to assemble at the holy place in Kuruksetra known as Samanta-pancaka
- By the grace of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Murari Gupta was informed about the position of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, and the next day he offered obeisances first to Lord Nityananda and then to Lord Caitanya
- Demons are always afraid of demigods. After being informed by Narada about the appearance of the demigods in different families, Kamsa at once became very much alarmed
- Dhruva Maharaja indirectly informed the great sage Narada that there are four kinds of human spirit - the brahminical spirit, the ksatriya spirit, the vaisya spirit and the sudra spirit. The spirit of one caste is not applicable to the members of another
- Dr. Frog is trying to understand Atlantic Ocean comparing with his three-feet well, that's all. When he is informed that there is Atlantic Ocean, he's simply comparing with his limited space
- Garga Muni informed Nanda Maharaja, "This child (Krsna) has taken different bodily complexions in different yugas (millennia). First of all He assumed the color white, then the color red, & then the color yellow, and now He has assumed the color black"
- Garga Muni informed Nanda that because he was a great devotee of Narayana, Narayana had given Nanda a son equal to Him. Garga Muni indicated that this son would be disturbed by so many demons and that Nanda should therefore be careful and protect Him
- Garga Muni intimated to Nanda Maharaja that the female child was born of Yasoda and that Krsna was born of Devaki & they were exchanged. Also, the female child, Durga, had informed Kamsa that the child who would kill him was already born somewhere else
- Haricandana then returned and informed the prince of the King's desire, and immediately Gopinatha Pattanayaka was taken down from the canga
- Haridasa Thakura informed her "Today it will be possible for me to finish my chanting. Then I shall satisfy all your desires"
- He (a thief) saw Krsna the same way as he was informed by the Bhagavata reader. Then he saw, "Oh, oh, you are so nice boy, Krsna." So he began to flatter. He thought that "Flattering, I shall take all the jewels"
- He (Akrura) further informed Satadhanva, "Krsna and Balarama are so powerful that simply by willing They create, maintain and dissolve the whole cosmic manifestation"
- He (Garga Muni) informed Nanda Maharaja that the son of Rohini would be very pleasing to His family members and relatives and therefore would be called Rama. In the future He would be extraordinarily strong and therefore would be called Baladeva
- He also met Sivananda Sena, who informed him, Your father sent ten men to take you away
- He informed Pariksit that hearing & chanting the pastimes of Krsna are so auspicious that the processes purify the three varieties of men involved: he who recites the transcendental topics of Krsna, he who hears such topics & he who inquires about Him
- He offered obeisances to Sacimata in the name of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and informed her of all the Lord's submissive prayers to her
- He wished good fortune to all the imprisoned kings and the messenger. After receiving this assurance from Lord Krsna, the messenger returned to the imprisoned kings and informed them of the happy news of the Lord's forthcoming visit
- I (Usa) am sorry to inform you (Citralekha) that just after this he disappeared, and I have been thrown into the whirlpool of disappointment. My dear friend, I am very anxious to find this wonderful young man, the desired lord of my heart
- In a dream the goddess informed him of the Lord's position, and the poetic champion could understand that Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself
- In the materialistic concept, the body is perishable, full of ignorance and completely miserable. Therefore, people in general keep this same bodily idea in mind when they are informed of the personal form of the Lord
- In the morning they begin fishing, this walking, and golfing, no engagement. These poor fellows, they have been not informed that there is better engagement. They do not know. This is their civilization
- In the next verse, Srila Rupa Gosvami informs us what kind of Vaisnava should be selected as a friend and how Vaisnavas should be served
- In this way Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya brought Lord Caitanya back to Jagannatha Puri. He then went to King Prataparudra and informed him of the Lord's arrival
- In this way Sukadeva Gosvami informed Maharaja Pariksit of the answers to his questions regarding the essence of Vedic knowledge and what is considered to be the ultimate goal in the Vedas
- Indirectly, by the symbolism of the conchshell, he informed his depressed grandson Duryodhana that he had no chance of victory in the battle, because the Supreme Lord Krsna was on the other side
- Indirectly, the Lord (Narayana) informed him (Vrkasura) that because the Lord is the Supreme Brahman, He would certainly be able to adjust the awkward situation created by Lord Siva
- Inform my daughter Sathi to abandon her relationship with her husband because he has fallen down. When the husband falls down, it is the wife's duty to relinquish the relationship
- Inform Sanatana Gosvami that I am coming to Vrndavana for a second time and that he should therefore arrange a place for Me to stay
- It has already been discussed that mother earth implored Lord Brahma to give her relief from the distress created by the burdensome demons and that Lord Brahma informed her that Lord Krsna Himself was going to appear
- It is due to the moonshine that trees and plants grow very luxuriantly. Therefore how can we accept the so-called scientists whose moon expeditions have informed us that there are no trees or vegetation on the moon?
- Kalayavana was eager to declare war on a king of the world who would be a suitable combatant for him, but he had not found any. However, being informed about Mathura by Narada, he thought it wise to attack this city with thirty million Yavana soldiers
- Kamsa once said, "What harm can this boy (Krsna) do to me? He has no power." The next moment Kamsa was informed that all of his friends had been killed by the boy
- Kamsa was waiting to hear the news of the child's birth, and the gatekeepers immediately approached him and informed him that the child was born
- Kesava Chatri informed the Muslim King that Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a mendicant touring different places of pilgrimage and that, as such, only a few people came to see Him
- Kindly inform me. What is the cause for Bali Maharaja's strength, endeavor, influence and victory? How has he become so enthusiastic?
- King Pariksit said to Sukadeva Gosvami: O brahmana, you have already informed me that the radius of Bhu-mandala extends as far as the sun spreads its light and heat and as far as the moon and all the stars can be seen
- Krsna Consciousness means to be on the platform of deathlessness. Every sloka in Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam is informing us of this. If you read these books carefully you will understand this platform of deathlessness
- Laksmana said, "As I have already informed you, from the very beginning my mind was attracted by Lord Krsna, and thus I considered the garlanding of the Lord my great victory"
- Lord Brahma then turned towards Maharaja Prthu and informed him that since he was thoroughly aware of the path of liberation, what was the use in performing more sacrifices?
- Lord Narayana then informed Lord Siva that this demon, Vrkasura, was killed as the result of his sinful activities
- Lord Siva informed Sudaksina that if such a black ritualistic ceremony were performed properly, then the evil spirit named Daksinagni would appear and then carry out any order given to him
- Lord Visnu informed the demigods that they and the other living entities would be saved from the fearful conditions created by Hiranyakasipu
- Maitreya said: Diti was thus informed by her husband, but she was pressed by Cupid for sexual satisfaction. She caught hold of the clothing of the great brahmana sage, just like a shameless public prostitute
- Mother Yasoda would inform them (the elder gopis, "All right, keep your butter and yogurt carefully so that They (Krsna and Balarama) may not reach it"
- Mother, you are the reservoir of all riches. Please inform me of the root cause of your tribulations by which you have been reduced to such a weak state
- My dear King, may I inform you that you have to make the entire surface of the globe level. This will help me, even when the rainy season has ceased
- My dear sir, you are chanting the holy name 300,000 times daily and informing everyone of the importance of such chanting
- Nanda Maharaj would point out the peacock feather on his child's head and would inform his beloved wife how the child was pleasing his eyes
- Nanda Maharaja informed the cowherd men that they would start the next morning. They therefore arranged for the cows and bulls to carry them all to Mathura
- Narada had informed Kamsa that in his previous birth Kamsa was Kalanemi, a demon killed by Visnu. Consequently, Kamsa became a great enemy to all the descendants of the yadu-vamsa, the Yadu dynasty
- Narada informed him that the Yadus were the most powerful. Thus informed, Kalayavana attacked the city of Mathura at the same time that Jarasandha tried to attack it for the eighteenth time
- Narada was very eager to accelerate the descent of Krsna as soon as possible. He therefore informed Kamsa that in Vrndavana personalities like Nanda Maharaja and all the other cowherd men and their wives
- Narayana Rsi informed Narada Muni that the essence of all the Vedas and Vedic scriptures (namely, the four Vedas, the Upanisads, the Puranas and the Vedanta-sutra) is to render transcendental loving service to the Lord
- No one's austerities can compare to the service of the queens at Dvaraka. Sukadeva Gosvami informed Maharaja Pariksit that for self-realization the austerities and penances performed by the queens at Dvaraka have no comparison
- Now kindly inform me of the durations of life of those greatly learned living entities who are beyond the range of a kalpa
- O dear doe, Sri Krsna is always very pleased to give you pleasure. Kindly inform us whether He passed this way in the company of Srimati Radharani. We think They must certainly have come this way
- O King, being thus informed by the demigods, the most powerful Lord Brahma, accompanied by Bhrgu, Daksa and other great sages, immediately started for the place where Hiranyakasipu was performing his penances and austerities
- O King, since you have asked me about our friends & relatives in the city of Dvaraka, I will inform you that all of them were cursed by the brahmanas, & as a result they all became intoxicated with wine made of putrefied rice & fought among themselves
- O Lord, as the small sparks of a fire cannot possibly perform the actions of the whole fire, we sparks of Your Lordship cannot inform You of the necessities of our lives. You are the complete whole. Therefore, of what do we need to inform You?
- O master, may we inform you that because of our being overly attached to family affairs, we almost forgot the instructions we received from Lord Siva and Lord Visnu
- Observing the inauspicious signs, the cowherd men, including Maharaja Nanda, became very anxious out of fear. At the same time they were informed that Krsna had gone to the pasturing ground without His elder brother, Balarama
- One old gopi informed King Nanda, "Your son (Krsna) possesses various wonderful fate lines on His palms. There are the signs of lotus flowers and wheels on His palms"
- One person should go to Bengal and inform them about the auspicious news of Your return to Jagannatha Puri. Upon hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Do whatever you decide"
- One person who came to the village informed the inhabitants, "The Turkish soldiers are now preparing to attack your village"
- People should be informed that "Yes, there is sex after death. Why there is no sex? Because there is life after death. You get another body. Maybe a god's body, demigod's body, or dog's body, you'll get another body"
- Please inform Sivananda Sena that in the month of Pausa (December-January) I shall certainly go to his home
- Poorly informed persons do not know the omnipotence of the Lord. Thus the Lord does not manifest Himself in full to the mental speculators. He can be appreciated only in proportion to one's surrender to Him
- Prahlada Maharaja had informed his father of the nine basic processes of bhakti-yoga, explaining that whoever takes to these processes is to be considered a highly learned scholar
- Raghunatha dasa admonished the treasurer, "Do not speak about this to Lord Nityananda Prabhu now, but when He returns home, kindly inform Him about this presentation"
- Ramananda Raya said, "I duly informed King Prataparudra of Your order for me to retire from service. By Your grace, the King was pleased to relieve me of these material activities"
- Ramananda Raya then went to inform the King about his talks with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and, following the Lord's orders, brought the King's son to see Him
- Reaching the gate of Dvaraka, the brahmana informed the doorkeeper of his arrival, and the doorkeeper led him to the place where Krsna was sitting on a golden throne
- Sakuntala informed Maharaja Dusmanta that although she never saw or knew her father or mother, Kanva Muni knew everything about her
- Sanjaya informed King Dhrtarastra very tactfully that his unwise policy of deceiving the sons of Pandu and endeavoring to enthrone his own sons on the seat of the kingdom was not very laudable
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya informed the King, "The Lord is very satisfied with you. By pointing you out, He was teaching His personal associates how to behave with mundane people"
- Saunaka Rsi, after hearing all about the creation, inquired from Suta Gosvami about Vidura, for Suta Gosvami had previously informed him how Vidura left home, leaving aside all his relatives, who were very difficult to leave
- Scorched and extremely disturbed because of Hiranyakasipu's severe penances, all the demigods left the planets where they reside and went to the planet of Lord Brahma, where they informed the creator
- Sir, you came here long ago, but no one informed me. Therefore I have certainly become an offender at your lotus feet
- Sivananda Sena informed them, You cannot go to Jagannatha Puri directly. When I go there, you may accompany me
- Sri Balarama informed Rukmini that ksatriyas are typical emblems of the materialistic way of life; they become puffed up whenever there is a question of material acquisition
- Sri Narada informs these foolish fruitive workers how to realize the reality of happiness
- Sridhara Svami informs us that Kapilasrama is located at the confluence of the Ganges and the Bay of Bengal, a place known now as Ganga-sagara. This place is still famous as a place of pilgrimage
- Srila Rupa Gosvami gradually informed Ramananda Raya about everything he asked. Hearing his explanations, all the devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were struck with wonder
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami also informed King Pariksit that previously many other kings and emperors went to the jungle to prosecute severe austerities and penances in order to go back home, back to Godhead
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami continued: After informing Bhavani in this way, Lord Siva began to drink the poison, and Bhavani, who knew perfectly well the capabilities of Lord Siva, gave him her permission to do so
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami informed Maharaja Pariksit that he had heard from reliable sources that simply to teach the children of the Yadu dynasty there were as many as 38,800,000 tutors, or acaryas
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We have all heard this from our grandmother Paurnamasi. She has informed us that Krsna was born in a ksatriya family previous to this birth and was known as Ramacandra"
- Sukadeva Gosvami informed the King that the island known as Nagalaya was inhabited by serpents and that Kaliya was one of the chief serpents there. Being accustomed to eating snakes, Garuda used to come to this island and kill many serpents at will
- Sukadeva Gosvami informed the King that Uddhava, being instructed by SPG, who is the source of all Vedic knowledge & the SM of the three worlds, reached the pilgrimage site of Badarikasrama & engaged himself there in trance to satisfy the Lord
- Sukadeva Gosvami informs King Pariksit: "My dear King, the wives of the brahmanas were usually very much attached to the glorification of Krsna, and they were always anxious to get an opportunity to see Him"
- Suniti informed her son: Your grandfather Svayambhuva Manu executed great sacrifices with distribution of charity, and thereby, with unflinching faith and devotion, he worshiped and satisfied the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Svarupa Damodara informed Him, "Govinda was the servant of Isvara Puri. He is very highly qualified"
- Tell her that I sent you to inform her of My personal activities so that she may share in My happiness
- The Bhakti-ratnakara (Seventh Wave), informs us that after the disappearance of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Gadadhara dasa went from Navadvipa to Katwa. Thereafter he came to Endiyadaha and resided there
- The Bhattacarya informed all of them, "Please take your midday baths immediately. Today I shall offer you maha-prasadam, the remnants of food offered to Lord Jagannatha"
- The caretakers (of Usa) cautiously informed their master that Usa was showing symptoms indicating a disgraceful association
- The demigods were further informed that Ananta, the plenary portion of Lord Krsna who is maintaining the universal planets by extending His millions of hoods, would also appear on earth before Lord Krsna's appearance
- The education is that a university student, if he is informed, that "If you live irresponsibly, then you may become dog next life," so they say, "What is the wrong if I become a dog?" (laughter) This is the result of education. He doesn't care
- The fate lines on the palm are also considered to be auspicious bodily symptoms. In this connection, one old gopi informed King Nanda
- The frog is perpetually within the well, and if somebody informs him that there is another big span of water, Atlantic Ocean, he simply calculates that "It may be a little more than this well, little more than this well"
- The gopis began to condemn the activities of Akrura. Stating that he was taking Krsna, who was more dear than the dearest to them & who was the pleasure of their eyes. He was being taken from their sight without their being informed or solaced by Akrura
- The gopis said, "He (Krsna) has stolen our hearts and gone away. If you have seen Him, kindly inform us which way He has gone. Dear asoka tree, dear naga flower tree and campaka flower tree, have you seen the younger brother of Balarama pass this way?"
- The gopis said, "It appears that they must have passed through here and touched your bodies, and thus you are feeling so pleasant and are looking toward us with sympathy. Will you kindly, therefore, inform us which way Krsna has gone?"
- The great sage Narada informs Maharaj Yudhisthira about Prahlada Maharaj, who was a devotee from the very beginning of his life
- The housekeeper and the guards of the palace could guess very easily that she was having relations with a male friend, and without waiting for further developments, all of them informed their master, Banasura
- The King inquired from them about the duration of his life and was informed that he had only one moment more. Thus he immediately left his palace and went to his own residence, where he engaged his mind fully on the lotus feet of the Lord
- The kings were thus informed by the Pandava brothers that they were required to pay taxes for the execution of the Rajasuya sacrifice. This payment of taxes to Emperor Yudhisthira meant that the king accepted subjugation before him
- The learned brahmanas, who were very satisfied with the charities of the King, addressed him as the chief amongst the Purus and informed him that his son was certainly in the line of descent from the Purus
- The Lord (Balarama) thus placed Himself in the position of an ordinary ksatriya and informed the sages that He did not know in what way He could atone for His killing of Romaharsana, but whatever they would suggest He would be glad to accept
- The Mayavada philosophy," Lord Siva informed his wife Parvati, "is impious (sac chastra). It is covered Buddhism"
- The Pandava brothers started for different directions to inform the respective kings about King Yudhisthira's intention to perform the Rajasuya sacrifice
- The priests engaged in the sacrifice then informed King Anga: O King, we are properly offering the clarified butter in the sacrifice, but despite all our efforts the demigods do not accept it
- The primary information of the kingdom of God informs us that there is no need of sun, moon or electricity, which are all necessary in this material world of darkness
- The prostitute returned to Ramacandra Khan and informed him of what had happened. The next day she came earlier, at the beginning of the evening, and stayed with Haridasa Thakura
- The sages said, "Dear Lord Yadunandana, we may inform You that we brahmanas posted Romaharsana Suta on that exalted position for the duration of this great sacrifice"
- The secretary returned to the Muslim governor and informed him of this news. Dressing himself like a Hindu, the Muslim governor then came to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The servant informed Lord Nityananda, "My dear Sir, Ramacandra Khan has sent me to accommodate You in some common man's house"
- The servant informed them, "The day has already ended." Then Ramananda Raya ended his discourses about Krsna
- The two persons who went to Jagannatha Puri to inquire about the Lord's departure returned and informed Rupa Gosvami that the Lord had already departed for Vrndavana
- The Vedas inform us that beyond this cosmic manifestation there are extensive planets in the spiritual sky. This material manifestation is regarded as only a small portion of the total creation
- The Vedic hymns inform everyone about the supreme source of all pleasure; the unlimited fountainhead of all pleasure is the Personality of Godhead
- The young brahmana then went to the town and informed all the people about Gopala's arrival. Hearing this, the people were struck with wonder
- There should be a class of men, very intelligent class of men in the society who are discussing about the Absolute Truth and they will inform others, "This is Absolute Truth, my dear friends, my dear..." Should do it like this
- This chapter (of Srimad Bhagavatam) informs us of the movements of the sun. The sun is not stationary; it is also moving like the other planets. The sun's movements determine the duration of night and day
- Thus Srila Rupa Gosvami informed the King about his mind as a way of knowing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He assured the King that whatever occurred in his mind could be considered evidence
- Uddhava was certainly informed of the conditions of life on other planets, and all the sages were anxious to know of them, just as we are anxious to know about the planets in space
- Upon reaching mother Saci, Kala Krsnadasa first offered his obeisances and delivered the food remnants (maha-prasadam). He then informed her of the good news that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had returned from His South Indian tour
- Vasudeva took the opportunity of Kamsa’s benevolence and informed him that his atheistic activities were also due to this misconception of life - namely taking the material body to be the self
- Vidura came in disguise to the Pandavas and informed them that the housekeeper was going to set fire to the house on the fourteenth night of the waning moon
- Vidura inquired from Maitreya: O brahmana, you formerly spoke about the sons of Pracinabarhi and informed me that they satisfied the Supreme Personality of Godhead by chanting a song composed by Lord Siva. What did they achieve in this way?
- Vidura was informed that the result of the Battle of Kuruksetra was the annihilation of his friends and relatives as well as the destruction of the Yadu dynasty and also the passing away of the Lord
- Vyasadeva went to Dvaraka and informed the Personality of Godhead about his problem, and the Personality of Godhead, at Vyasadeva's request, went to Vyasadeva's cottage, where He assured the child (Suka) in the womb that he would not be influenced by maya
- We find that Haridasa Thakura strictly followed his regulative principle of chanting 300,000 names. Thus when the prostitute became restless, he informed her that first he had to finish his chanting and then he would be able to satisfy her
- When everyone was informed of the mysterious disappearance of Pradyumna and how he had grown up, they were all struck with wonder because they had gotten back their dead son after they were almost hopeless of his return
- When Govinda informed Jagadananda Pandita of this message, Jagadananda remained silent, not saying even a word
- When his servants, the Yamadutas, informed him of their defeat by the Visnudutas, who had stopped them from arresting Ajamila, what did he reply?
- When informed of the death of Kamsa, Jarasandha decided on the spot that he would rid the world of all the members of the Yadu dynasty. He decided that since Krsna had killed Kamsa, the whole dynasty of the Yadus should be killed
- When King Iksvaku, thus informed by Vasistha, understood what his son Vikuksi had done, he was extremely angry. Thus he ordered Vikuksi to leave the country because Vikuksi had violated the regulative principles
- When Lord Brahma was fully informed by Angira about the entire incident, he severely chastised the moon-god, Soma. Thus Lord Brahma delivered Tara to her husband, who could then understand that she was pregnant
- When Lord Siva and Parvati saw that Citraketu, although informed of the curse, was unafraid, they smiled, being fully astonished by his behavior
- When Narada Rsi informed Jambhasura's friends and relatives that Jambhasura had been killed, the three demons named Namuci, Bala and Paka arrived on the battlefield in great haste
- When Ramacandra was searching for Sita, He found Jatayu almost dead and was informed that Sita has been carried off by Ravana
- When she saw that it was morning, the prostitute stood up and left. Coming before Ramacandra Khan, she informed him of all the news
- When the demigods were deprived of their heavenly kingdom, they went to the assembly house of Lord Brahma and informed Lord Brahma of what had happened
- When the distant planets were informed of the passing away of Bhismadeva, all the inhabitants of the upper planets as well as of the earth dropped showers of flowers to show due respect to the departed great personality
- When the King began pressing his lotus feet, Kasi Misra informed him about something through hints
- When the King heard that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was going to Alalanatha, he was very unhappy and inquired about the reason. Then Kasi Misra informed him of all the details
- When the King informed Kasi Misra of the glories of the Lord, Kasi Misra replied, "O King, your fortune has no limit"
- When the leper Vasudeva came to Kurma's house to see Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he was informed that the Lord had already left. The leper then fell to the ground unconscious
- When the servant informed Ramananda Raya of Pradyumna Misra's arrival, Ramananda Raya immediately went to the assembly room
- When the son of King Prthu was informed by Atri of King Indra's trick, he immediately became very angry and followed Indra to kill him, calling, "Wait! Wait!"
- While the cowherd men were thus contemplating, the small children who were playing there informed the men that the trees had fallen because Krsna had pulled the wooden mortar with the rope binding Him
- With tears in their eyes the citizens offered respectful obeisances and informed the sages in full detail that they were unable to find the King anywhere
- You are the witness of everything, from within and without. Nothing is unknown to You, and therefore it is unnecessary to inform You again of anything
- You have already been informed about the nine daughters of Kardama Muni, who were handed over to nine different sages. I shall now describe the descendants of those nine daughters. Please hear from me