Inform Me (Prabhupada)
"inform me"|"informed me"|"informing me"|"informs me"|"keep me informed"
Pages in category "Inform Me (Prabhupada)"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Have you taken delivery of the 1st chapter Bhagavad-gita from the publisher with whom you left it for examination? You have not informed me about this. Please take care of this
- Hrdayananda Maharaja has suggested that why don't you come to South America and assist him in responsible management. That is good idea. Please keep me informed of your activities
- I am very anxious to hear from you how you are proceeding towards India. Whether you have obtained a visa, etc. Please inform me by return mail of your present position and plans
- I desire that this project be completed as soon as possible. They inform me that the construction can be completed in five months if funds are provided adequately
- I have been informed of unauthorized attempts to sell land there which is legally owned by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Unless transactions are authorized by my duly appointed representative, Mr. Brent Selden, they are illegal
- I have just yesterday received one letter from a boy in Seattle named Charles McCollogh, & he has desired to come here to Los Angeles and receive initiation from me. Please inform me of the situation with this boy so I may reply to his letter there after
- I have received today one telegram from Rupanuga, informing me that MacMillan Co. is enthusiastic to print our Bhagavad-gita As It Is, 30,000 paperback and 10,000 hardback. This is very good news
- I wish to know how far along things are progressing on Bhagavad Gita As It Is - revised and enlarged. Please inform me on this matter
- If any big temple is in difficulty financially, we can take charge of this temple and improve it and maintain it nicely. So if you know of any prospective temples where this could be arranged, please inform us
- If my mind becomes disturbed in this way, then how can I concentrate on book writing. It is not possible. Better not to inform me anything, and let me sit in Vrindaban
- If we have got our own press, we can earn some money by outside work when there is on pressure of our own work. So this is very important subject matter and keep me informed about the advancement of the idea
- If you have received the money, which should be by this late date, then you must inform me. How can I arrange things if you do not acknowledge receipt of the transfers?
- In your letter dated January 24, you informed me that two pairs of Murtis were to be received by the 5th of February, but I have not heard anything whether any one of the pairs has already been dispatched
- In your previous letter you informed me that you are not going to pay a farthing unless you are in possession of the house. So you must follow the determination. You should not sign the check if you are not satisfied yourself
- Is the opening of the Hyderabad Centre going to take place as scheduled on August 18, 1976? Please inform me immediately of the program
- It was also informed to me by Umapati that all of you along with George were in Paris for some television engagement. Did you find any suitable place for our Temple in Paris?
- It was originally my Guru Maharaja's desire that there should be a center established in London, and by His Mercy, now you have successfully begun this mission; so please keep me informed how you are progressing there
- Keep yourself always healthy because you have to work so much for Krishna, and whenever you feel some difficulty, you may immediately inform me
- Krishna informed me that I'm not going to die immediately; therefore, I have come back again to get inspiration of Krishna Consciousness from you all good souls
- Let me know when is the best time for my coming there. Of course the mango season is best, so please inform me so I can make out my schedule, and you can make all arrangements
- Let us not revive this old matter, but I want to know from you what is your opinion of the matter, and how is it that Hamsaduta and Atreya Rsi were able to persuade you all senior leaders of the Society to follow their foolish activities? Kindly inform
- So far the presidents are concerned, they should not be abruptly changed in future. If there is any complaint they should be first of all informed to me
- So what I can do? Brahmananda Maharaja informs me that Jayatirtha told him on the telephone that the money was sent. So you have to check with the bank why it is not yet received. But why the work should be stopped?
- Something is being done about this discriminatory action. You can keep me informed of further progress
- We are being so favorably presented everywhere by the media. Just today two editors of Indian newspapers have informed me of their intention to print special issues devoted to our Movement as well as give daily one article on our philosophy
- We require some men for India. Karandhara informs me that you have declined to send any. Our programs there are important and there is a great need. We have not captured very many first class men there so we must import
- What has happened to the registration of the society in Fiji. When I left it was settled up that you would remain there until the completion, but I have not heard from you and I am anxious to know what is the situation there. Please inform me
- When you had not received any money for the construction, you sent a threatening letter. Now money is there and you are silent. Why don't you inform us?
- When you inform me what is your estimation of Delhi and how people are reacting to our Movement, I shall instruct you how to proceed
- You can continue to work at trying to get the park for constructing our temple there as previously planned. Keep me informed as to the progress
- You can join our Sudama Vipra Swami in Manila and give him good assistance there and in other places like Hong Kong. Kindly keep me informed how you are getting on
- You have had some success in arranging for a temple in Vancouver. This is most encouraging news, but why you are silent? Please inform me of your progress there as I am always anxious to hear from you
- You may name your daughter Mitra dasi, I have no objection. You may call your children as you like, but you should always inform my secretary to make sure the name is entered on our list to avoid repetition
- You should always inform me before sending the Deities to the Temples. We cannot send them indiscriminately to anyone who has the whim of worshiping the Deities
- Your idea of writing a book named Swamiji was formerly informed to me... At that time I shall give you solid information for both the Krishna book and the Swamiji book