Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Informing"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Accepting the prayers of Srimati Kuntidevi, the Lord (Krsna) subsequently informed other ladies of His departure by entering the palace of Hastinapura. But upon preparing to leave, He was stopped by King Yudhisthira, who implored Him lovingly
- After killing Satadhanva, Krsna returned to Dvaraka, and in order to please His wife Satyabhama, He informed her of the death of Satadhanva, the killer of her father. But He also informed her that the jewel had not been found in his possession
- After nearly a year, Baladeva observed that all the cowherd boys and calves were expansions of Krsna. Thus He inquired from Krsna and was informed of what had happened
- After the marriage ceremony was performed, the Lord informed both brahmanas, "You two brahmanas are My eternal servants, birth after birth"
- After thus informing the King of the demons, Krsna stopped speaking, and Bali Maharaja understood the Lord's purpose
- As a friend, He (Lord Krsna) wanted to inform Arjuna that because Arjuna was the son of Prtha, the sister of His own father Vasudeva, He had agreed to be the charioteer of Arjuna
- In that portion of the Vedic literature, Krsna informs Arjuna, "My dear Arjuna, the glaring effulgence, the transcendental light you are seeing, is My bodily rays. O chief of the descendants of Bharata, this brahmajyoti is I Myself"
- Informed by the hints of Lord Krsna, Bhimasena immediately took hold of Jarasandha's legs and threw him to the ground
- It is said, "My Lord Janardana (Krsna), please let us know the date when Your mother Devaki devi gave birth to You. If You kindly inform us about this, then we shall observe a great celebration on this date"
- King Yudhisthira was very anxious, however, when he heard that King Jarasandha of Magadha did not accept his sovereignty. Seeing King Yudhisthira's anxiety, Lord Krsna informed him of the plan explained by Uddhava for conquering King Jarasandha
- Krishna informed me that I'm not going to die immediately; therefore, I have come back again to get inspiration of Krishna Consciousness from you all good souls
- Krsna continued, "Now, of course, I may address you (Rukmini) as My beautiful wife, but still I may inform you of My actual position - that I am inferior to all those princes who wanted to marry you"
- Krsna continued, "Since you (Mucukunda) are so eager to know about Me, I may inform you I have now appeared on this planet just to annihilate the demoniac principles of the people in general, reestablish the religious principles enjoined in the Vedas"
- Krsna continued, "You (King Nagnajit) may also be pleased to be informed that in Our family tradition there is no scope for Our offering anything in exchange for accepting your daughter (Satya). We cannot pay any price you may impose for delivering her"
- Krsna informed him, "You may go home now because We shall enter Mathura later, along with Our associates." Akrura replied, "My dear Lord, I cannot go to Mathura alone, leaving You aside"
- Krsna informed Jambavan that He had come to ask for the Syamantaka jewel because ever since it had been stolen His name had been defamed by the less intelligent
- Krsna plainly informed him that He had come there to ask for the jewel in order to be free from this defamation
- Krsna replied, "Dear King (Yudhisthira), I may inform you that all the great sages, your forefathers, the demigods & your relatives and friends, including Me, desire that you perform this sacrifice, and I think that it will satisfy every living entity"
- Krsna transferred His power into the body of Bhimasena and informed him of the device by which Jarasandha could be killed
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is always eager to give information to the conditioned soul that there is a spiritual sky far, far beyond this material sky, transcendental to the innumerable universes created within the total material energy
- Lord Krsna informed His father (Vasudeva) of the spiritual identity of all living entities
- Lord Krsna informs Arjuna that He is disclosing the secrets of the Bhagavad-gita to him because he is His devotee. Arjuna was not a sannyasi, nor was he a Vedantist or brahmana. He was, however, a devotee of Krsna
- Lord Krsna then asked all the boys to go again, but this time to the wives of those brahmanas engaged in sacrifices. He also informed them that these wives were great devotees
- Lord Krsna, being pleased with Satrajit, informed him that He did not have any need of the Syamantaka jewel. "It is better to let it remain in the temple as you have kept it"
- The second transcendental quality is that Krsna never dies. In the BG, Fourth Chapter, He (Krsna) informs Arjuna that both He & Arjuna had many appearances in this material world, but that He alone remembers all such activities - past, present & future
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna) then informed Akrura that his presence was very welcome. He inquired from him whether all his relatives and friends were well and free from all kinds of ailments
- They (Krsna and Balarama) immediately informed Nanda Maharaja that Kamsa had invited all the cowherd men and boys to go to Mathura to participate in the ceremony known as Dhanur-yajna. Kamsa wanted them all to go there to participate in the function
- Thus He (Krsna) voluntarily accepted the rule of Maharaja Ugrasena. He informed Ugrasena, “Being cursed by Yayati, the kings of the Yadu dynasty may not occupy the throne. It will be Our pleasure to act as your servants
- Vasudeva continued, "My dear Lord, at the very moment when You (Krsna) first appeared in Kamsa's prison house, You informed me that You were the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- Vasudeva continued, "You (Krsna) have already informed me about this in the past. My dear Lord, You are the shelter of the surrendered soul, the supreme well-wisher of the meek and humble"