Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Informing"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After embracing Ramananda Raya, the Lord pacified him, informing him, "But for you, no one has ever seen this form"
- After some moments, they came to their senses and became patient. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then informed Sri Ranga Puri about His relationship with Isvara Puri
- After they had discussed various topics about Lord Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu informed Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "I have come to your place just to receive your order"
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Haridasa Thakura and informed him that he was none other than an incarnation of Prahlada Maharaja
- Lord Caitanya next informed Prakasananda that in the modern age people in general are more or less bereft of spiritual intellect
- Lord Caitanya next informed Sanatana Gosvami that there are different forms of svamsa as well, and these are divided into the Sankarsana division and the incarnation division
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised Sanatana Gosvami to proceed toward Vrndavana, and He informed him that his two brothers had already gone there
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called all His devotees together and, holding them by the hand, humbly informed them, "You are all more dear to Me than My life. I can give up My life, but to give you up is difficult for Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu informed Sanatana Gosvami, "Srila Rupa Gosvami was here for ten months. He left for Bengal just ten days ago"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu informed them all, "Without your order, I tried to go to Vrndavana. There was some obstacle, however, and I had to return"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then informed all His devotees, "Please hear about Mukunda's love of Godhead. It is a very deep and pure love and can only be compared to purified gold"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then informed everyone, "Just hear about the pure devotional service rendered to Krsna by Raghava Pandita. Indeed, Raghava Pandita's service is supremely pure and highly accomplished"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then informed Ramananda Vasu and Satyaraja Khan that this rope was the abode of Lord Sesa, who expands Himself into ten forms and serves the Supreme Personality of Godhead