Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
contribute | contributed | contributes | contributing | contributor | contributors
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Contribute"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- A Russian fiction writer is now contributing suggestions to the rest of the world that scientific progress can help man to live forever. Of course, he does not believe in a Supreme Being who is the creator
- As far as possible we shall not deal in business. That will not be very good for our spiritual progress. But if somebody contributes for our good cause, that is different
- Each and every family residing in the land of Vrajabhumi contributed one cow. In this way, thousands of cows became the property of Gopala
- Every day the so-called leaders of modern society invent something contributing to a cumbersome way of life that implicates people more and more in the cycle of birth, death, old age and disease
- I always advise married couples that the male should be engaged in some work; but if somebody is busily engaged in our activities and therefore he cannot work outside, that is also nice. We do not press people to contribute
- If one contributes something of his income to the preaching work and attends himself with family the temple for the class and kirtana, gradually he will get some enthusiasm and develop his attachment for Krsna. But that is the slow and troublesome way
- If you organize you will get so many nice guests and they will contribute. Everything must be neat and clean and silent, then people will come
- In that condition of spiritual consciousness, the contributor, the contribution, the consumption, the performer or leader of the performance, and the result or ultimate gain - everything - becomes one in the Absolute, the Supreme Brahman
- It does not matter that the land is not ours, that we can negotiate later, but we can utilize for the time being and negotiate later to purchase or not, or even he may contribute outright to us
- It is my ambition that Indian Vaisnavas may contribute at least one pair of Murtis, following your nice example, and we can establish them in each and every center of our Society
- Sethji wants to contribute two Pair of Deities provided the freight is paid by somebody else. So I agree to this proposal. Kindly arrange to send at least two Pairs of Radha Krishna Deities, brass, as per specification given to you before
- Similarly, all the brahmanas in his kingdom were very satisfied with King Gaya's munificent charities. Consequently the brahmanas contributed a sixth of their pious activities for King Gaya's benefit in the next life
- Sometimes people are reluctant to contribute for our temples and for our religious activities but for education everyone will be ready to help
- Srila Vyasadeva has specifically contributed to the illusioned living entities the science of God and the process of bhakti-yoga in his great literature Srimad-Bhagavatam, and the conditioned soul should fully take advantage of this great science
- The renounced order is meant for contributing something substantial to society and not depending on the earnings of the householders
- They have only one aim in life-sense gratification-and in order to achieve this end they make plans for economic development. Misguided men think that religion should be maintained because it contributes to economic development
- You need not send the Murtis by air cargo to London because some devotee here has contributed a Radha-Krishna Murti pair imported from Jaipur. It is 42" high and very nice. So Krishna has saved us in this point
- You will be pleased to know that now I have got 24 branches - perhaps you have seen the list in our "Back to Godhead." Our Indian Vaisnavas are helping me by contributing each one pair or more Radha Krishna Murtis for our different Temples