Pages in category "Contributing Money"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I (Prabhupada) have heard that you have mentioned to Brahmananda that your temple will contribute $3,000 dollars for my book fund. This is very good news for me, and try to send it as soon as possible
- I approve your scheme not to charge money for love-feast. Whatever voluntary contribution you receive, that is alright
- I beg to thank you very much for this contribution which I think must be a gift for Vyasa Puja Day presentation and I have deposited it with Dai Nippon for publication of our literatures
- I was getting some money by contributions in my lectures. But in the beginning my all expenditures were not sufficient collection
- If you can organize this Sankirtana party chanting in the parks and in the street, with permit from the authorities, there will be no scarcity of money, and people will be very glad to contribute
- Money making schemes should be easy; we cannot divert our attention for money making activities. We require some money for prosecuting our activities, and if we get that money by contribution that is best, otherwise, we can sell our literature and books
- My grateful acknowledgement is due to Sriman George Harrison, now chanting Hare Krsna, for his liberal contribution of $19,000 to meet the entire cost of printing this volume. May Krsna bestow upon this nice boy further advancement in Krsna consciousness
- The brahmana accepts all kinds of contributions (pratigraha) from his followers - namely, the ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras. But he does not keep all the money. He keeps only as much as required and gives the balance to others in charity - dana
- The purpose of sending this money is to construct our Krsna-Balarama temple at Raman Reti in Vrindaban. This money is a contribution of my ISKCON temples here in the U.S.A
- Those who are not married should contribute all their income to the temple. Those who are married should contribute 50%. That should be the principle of contribution of the members and followers of the Krishna Consciousness movement
- Those who collect contributions on behalf of ISKCON should be very careful not to use even a farthing of the collection for any purpose other than the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- We can take help from outside in the matter of monetary help, either by contribution or by loan, but not to enter into transactions with outsiders. Because their aim of life is different from ours
- When our Krsna conscious devotees go out to beg charity or collect contributions in the form of membership fees, the money thus coming to the Krsna consciousness movement is strictly employed to advance Krsna consciousness all over the world