Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
contribution | contributions
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Contribution"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- A king is not allowed to take contribution. Because he is administrator, he can tax, so his source of income is tax. And the brahmanas' source of income is contribution because they are rendering transcendental service
- A person who is fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness is sure to attain the spiritual kingdom because of his full contribution to spiritual activities, in which the consummation is absolute and that which is offered is of the same spiritual nature
- A Vaisnava guru is never dependent on the contributions of his disciples
- Every human being is indebted to God, the demigods, great sages, other living entities, people in general, forefathers, etc., for various contributions received from them. Thus everyone is obliged to repay the debt of gratitude
- Expert dramatists, artists, dancers, singers, historians, genealogists and learned speakers all gave their respective contributions, being inspired by the superhuman pastimes of the Lord. Thus they proceeded on and on
- For Bhaktivedanta Trust there is no need of contribution. Then there will be exemption certificate required and so on. We don't want any contribution. If anyone wants to contribute, let him contribute to the ISKCON. They're tax-free
- For Krsna you can endeavor multifariously. That is wanted. That is the contribution of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati. Before that, Vaisnavas, they used to live retired life in Vrndavana or some other place - no preaching activities
- For the sake of getting contributions from the King of heaven," he said, "you have lost your religious intelligence. Therefore I pronounce this curse: your body also will fall"
- I approve your scheme not to charge money for love-feast. Whatever voluntary contribution you receive, that is alright
- I beg to acknowledge, with thanks, the contribution made by my beloved disciple Sriman Jayananda brahmacari. My thanks are due as well to the directors of ISKCON Press, who have taken so much care in publishing this great literature. Hare Krsna
- I was getting some money by contributions in my lectures. But in the beginning my all expenditures were not sufficient collection
- If even one such high-class man becomes preacher on our behalf, if he actually becomes converted to Krishna Consciousness preaching work, then that is the best contribution of your preaching also
- If they voluntarily give contribution, that's all right. Otherwise we shall provide. We have got guesthouse. It is very nice. Even they do not pay, we shall pay
- In that condition of spiritual consciousness, the contributor, the contribution, the consumption, the performer or leader of the performance, and the result or ultimate gain - everything - becomes one in the Absolute, the Supreme Brahman
- In that sacrifice, King Indra became intoxicated by drinking a large quantity of soma-rasa. The brahmanas received ample contributions, and therefore they were satisfied
- Money making schemes should be easy; we cannot divert our attention for money making activities. We require some money for prosecuting our activities, and if we get that money by contribution that is best, otherwise, we can sell our literature and books
- My grateful acknowledgement is due to Sriman George Harrison, now chanting Hare Krsna, for his liberal contribution of $19,000 to meet the entire cost of printing this volume. May Krsna bestow upon this nice boy further advancement in Krsna consciousness
- My Guru Maharaja's contribution is that he defeated these caste gosvamins. He defeated this brahmanism
- Once Hariscandra performed a yajna for which Visvamitra was the priest, but Visvamitra, being angry at Hariscandra, took away all his possessions, claiming them as a contribution of daksina
- Our Vaisnava religion is so vast that we can supply millions of pictures and hundreds and thousands of literary contributions in this paper (Back to Godhead)
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is Srila Vyasadeva's last, mature contribution, and one should read and hear it in an assembly of realized souls while engaging in devotional service. At such a time one can be liberated from all material bondage
- Such Brahmins or Brahmacaris or Sannyasis asking contributions is not against the law, actually that is the way of livelihood for persons who are not karmis
- Such sacrifices were performed with great opulence and suitable paraphernalia and with contributions of daksina to the brahmanas, who were supervised by great personalities like Vasistha, Asita and Gautama, representing the king
- The brahmana accepts all kinds of contributions (pratigraha) from his followers (namely, the ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras). But he does not keep all the money. He keeps only as much as required and gives the balance to others in charity (dana)
- The brahmanas should live by spreading knowledge and should therefore take contributions from their disciples
- The greatest contribution to the human society is knowledge. To keep them in ignorance, in darkness, that is not human society, that is cats' and dogs'
- The idea is that Vyasadeva was also a self realized soul, and his mature contribution of transcendental knowledge was delivered directly to Sukadeva Gosvami in the manner indicated
- The proposal for selling rooms should be dropped for the time being unless you take instruction from Giriraja how to take contributions from the prospective clients
- There is no question of taxing someone for a donation. They can give donation and we will accept on friendly terms. Nobody should be pressured for contribution
- They (the brahmanas) will live on the contribution of the society. Because they are giving for free service, so valuable service, knowledge, so they are provided by the ksatriyas and the vaisyas. So they have no anxiety for earning livelihood
- This is the greatest contribution of Srila Rupa Gosvami, how to become a devotee. It is not sentiment; it is science. This Krsna consciousness movement is a great science
- Those who collect contributions on behalf of ISKCON should be very careful not to use even a farthing of the collection for any purpose other than the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- Those who give contributions to expand the activities of the Krsna consciousness movement and to accomplish its objectives will never be losers; they will get their wealth back with the blessings of Lord Krsna
- Unless one is very advanced, he is unable to utilize everyone's contribution to further the Krsna consciousness movement; therefore on principle one should not accept charity from the Mayavadis or atheists
- Unwanted children cannot be a source of happiness in society, but through the Krsna consciousness movement they can be raised to the human standard by chanting the holy name of God. That is the unique contribution of Lord Caitanya
- We can say, that writing book at night and inducing these devotees: go and sell, go and sell, go and sell. In this way it is going on. This is not contribution. George has given contribution, but that is house. But nobody gives us money for it
- We can take help from outside in the matter of monetary help, either by contribution or by loan, but not to enter into transactions with outsiders. Because their aim of life is different from ours
- We do not want to depend on anyone's financial contributions; we depend on God, or Krsna
- We do not want to disturb the law and order of the state; that is not our business; but the Vedic principle to receive contribution from the devotees has to be allowed
- We don't depend on your contribution, but if you give, oh, that is good for you. But our only request is that please come here. Please chant with us, dance with us
- We have immense literatures, especially in the Gaudiya Sampradaya of the Vaisnava sect which is enriched by the contribution of the Gosvamis. These should all be presented to the western world
- When I came to your country first my primary strength was chanting the Maha-mantra and maintaining myself on public contributions and distribution of my Srimad-Bhagavatam
- When I was in your temple both you and your wife took very much care for me, so kindly accept this little help. This is apart from my temple contribution; this is for your personal expenditure
- When our Krsna conscious devotees go out to beg charity or collect contributions in the form of membership fees, the money thus coming to the Krsna consciousness movement is strictly employed to advance Krsna consciousness all over the world