contribution | contributions
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Contribution"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A person who is fully absorbed in Krsna Con. is sure to attain the spiritual kingdom because of his full contribution to spiritual activities, in which the consummation is absolute and that which is offered is of the same spiritual nature. BG 4.24 - 1972
- A person who is fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness is sure to attain the spiritual kingdom because of his full contribution to spiritual activities, in which the consummation is absolute and that which is offered is of the same spiritual nature
- A Vaisnava guru is never dependent on the contributions of his disciples
- Every human being is indebted to God, the demigods, great sages, other living entities, people in general, forefathers, etc., for various contributions received from them. Thus everyone is obliged to repay the debt of gratitude
- Expert dramatists, artists, dancers, singers, historians, genealogists and learned speakers all gave their respective contributions, being inspired by the superhuman pastimes of the Lord. Thus they proceeded on and on
- For Bhaktivedanta Trust there is no need of contribution. Then there will be exemption certificate required and so on. We don't want any contribution. If anyone wants to contribute, let him contribute to the ISKCON. They're tax-free
- For Krsna you can endeavor multifariously. That is wanted. That is the contribution of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati. Before that, Vaisnavas, they used to live retired life in Vrndavana or some other place - no preaching activities
- For the sake of getting contributions from the King of heaven," he said, "you have lost your religious intelligence. Therefore I pronounce this curse: your body also will fall"
- If even one such high-class man becomes preacher on our behalf, if he actually becomes converted to Krishna Consciousness preaching work, then that is the best contribution of your preaching also
- If they voluntarily give contribution, that's all right. Otherwise we shall provide. We have got guesthouse. It is very nice. Even they do not pay, we shall pay
- In that condition of spiritual consciousness, the contributor, the contribution, the consumption, the performer or leader of the performance, and the result or ultimate gain - everything - becomes one in the Absolute, the Supreme Brahman
- In that sacrifice, King Indra became intoxicated by drinking a large quantity of soma-rasa. The brahmanas received ample contributions, and therefore they were satisfied
- Once Hariscandra performed a yajna for which Visvamitra was the priest, but Visvamitra, being angry at Hariscandra, took away all his possessions, claiming them as a contribution of daksina
- One should satisfy the spiritual master and assistant priests by giving them cloth, ornaments, cows and also some monetary contribution
- Our Vaisnava religion is so vast that we can supply millions of pictures and hundreds and thousands of literary contributions in this paper (Back to Godhead)
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is Srila Vyasadeva's last, mature contribution, and one should read and hear it in an assembly of realized souls while engaging in devotional service. At such a time one can be liberated from all material bondage
- Such Brahmins or Brahmacaris or Sannyasis asking contributions is not against the law, actually that is the way of livelihood for persons who are not karmis
- Such sacrifices were performed with great opulence and suitable paraphernalia and with contributions of daksina to the brahmanas, who were supervised by great personalities like Vasistha, Asita and Gautama, representing the king
- The brahmanas should live by spreading knowledge and should therefore take contributions from their disciples
- The greatest contribution to the human society is knowledge. To keep them in ignorance, in darkness, that is not human society, that is cats' and dogs'
- The idea is that Vyasadeva was also a self realized soul, and his mature contribution of transcendental knowledge was delivered directly to Sukadeva Gosvami in the manner indicated
- The proposal for selling rooms should be dropped for the time being unless you take instruction from Giriraja how to take contributions from the prospective clients
- There are so many inquiries by the learned Saunaka Muni because Srimad-Bhagavatam is the special contribution of Srila Vyasadeva
- There is no question of taxing someone for a donation. They can give donation and we will accept on friendly terms. Nobody should be pressured for contribution
- They (the brahmanas) will live on the contribution of the society. Because they are giving for free service, so valuable service, knowledge, so they are provided by the ksatriyas and the vaisyas. So they have no anxiety for earning livelihood
- This is the greatest contribution of Srila Rupa Gosvami, how to become a devotee. It is not sentiment; it is science. This Krsna consciousness movement is a great science
- Those who give contributions to expand the activities of the Krsna consciousness movement and to accomplish its objectives will never be losers; they will get their wealth back with the blessings of Lord Krsna
- Unless one is very advanced, he is unable to utilize everyone's contribution to further the Krsna consciousness movement; therefore on principle one should not accept charity from the Mayavadis or atheists
- Unwanted children cannot be a source of happiness in society, but through the Krsna consciousness movement they can be raised to the human standard by chanting the holy name of God. That is the unique contribution of Lord Caitanya
- We can say, that writing book at night and inducing these devotees: go and sell, go and sell, go and sell. In this way it is going on. This is not contribution. George has given contribution, but that is house. But nobody gives us money for it
- We do not want to depend on anyone's financial contributions; we depend on God, or Krsna
- We do not want to disturb the law and order of the state; that is not our business; but the Vedic principle to receive contribution from the devotees has to be allowed
- We don't depend on your contribution, but if you give, oh, that is good for you. But our only request is that please come here. Please chant with us, dance with us
- We have immense literatures, especially in the Gaudiya Sampradaya of the Vaisnava sect which is enriched by the contribution of the Gosvamis. These should all be presented to the western world
- When I came to your country first my primary strength was chanting the Maha-mantra and maintaining myself on public contributions and distribution of my Srimad-Bhagavatam
- When I was in your temple both you and your wife took very much care for me, so kindly accept this little help. This is apart from my temple contribution; this is for your personal expenditure