Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
partake | partaken | partakes | partaking
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Take Part (21 P)
Pages in category "Partake"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- All of them (the descendants of Vrsni and Bhoja), being permitted by the brahmanas, partook of the remnants of prasada and also drank liquor made of rice
- All the sannyasi associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, headed by Paramananda Puri, sat on one side and thus partook of the prasadam
- Anyone who has seen the festival of Haridasa passing away, anyone who has chanted, danced here, anyone who has offered sand on the body of Haridasa, and anyone who has joined this festival to partake of the prasadam will achieve Krsna's favor very soon
- As a matter of gratitude, they (human beings) should feel obliged to the Lord for their supply of foodstuff, and they must first offer Him food in sacrifice and then partake of the remnants
- If by chance the spiritual master forgets to call a disciple to partake of the prasada, it is enjoined in the scriptures that the student should fast on that day rather than accept food on his own initiative
- If someone partakes of the remnants of offerings to Lord Krishna, then he is sure to come back to Krishna Consciousness again at one time or another
- Immediately all the devotees came and partook of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's company. Afterwards, Gopinatha Acarya came with the garments and prasadam
- In ceremonies when brahmanas and Vaisnavas are sumptuously fed, the host partakes of the remnants of foodstuff after the guest has given permission
- One may be illiterate or incapable of understanding the philosophy, but if he partakes of these three items, he will certainly be liberated without delay
- One should perform all endeavors for Krsna. (32) One should look forward to His mercy. (33) One should partake of various ceremonies with devotees - ceremonies like Lord Krsna's birthday or Ramacandra's birthday
- The Lord again arranged for the residential quarters of all the devotees and thereafter called them to partake of the remnants of food offered to Lord Jagannatha
- The real remedy for this disease (atheism) lies in partaking of the remnants of offerings made to Godhead; this is the ideal diet for the spiritual patient. And the medicines include hearing and chanting and remembering the glories of Godhead
- Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, lowest among mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the atheistic nature of demons, do not surrender unto Me
- Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me