appreciation | appreciations
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Caitanya's Appreciations (6 P)
- ► Flatter (2 C, 48 P)
- ► God's Appreciations (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Krsna's Appreciations (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Not Appreciating God (1 P)
- ► Our Appreciation (Disciples of SP) (52 P)
Pages in category "Appreciation"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Happiness in spiritual nature always increases in volume with a new phase of appreciation; there is no question of decreasing the bliss. Such unalloyed spiritual bliss is nowhere to be found within the orbit of the material universe
- He and his own men, the Haihayas, were not very much appreciative of Jamadagni's reception. On the contrary, they wanted to possess that kamadhenu, which was useful for the execution of the agnihotra sacrifice
- I am very thankful for your letter in appreciation of our Krishna consciousness movement. You will be very much useful in this great movement. Please immediately come to Bombay at the above address and we shall talk in detail and do the needful
- I thank you once more for your appreciating my mission of one God, Sri Krishna; one scripture, Bhagavad-gita; and one mantra, Hare Krishna. This idea is not manufactured by me, but it is authoritative statement in the Gita Mahatma Skanda Purana
- If you continually hear with faith and appreciation, then you will come to the stage of tasting
- In the Tenth Canto, 21st Chapter, 13th verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam there is an appreciation by the gopis of the inertia of the cows in Vrndavana
- It is the question of appreciation. So you appreciate or not appreciate, the Deity is the Supreme Personality of Godhead personally. We should always remember
- It is the question of my appreciation, or my realization. That will depend on my purity. Otherwise this Krsna sound and Krsna, non-different. Therefore if we vibrate sound Krsna, then I am immediately in contact with Krsna
- Santa-rasa is a very grand idea for materialistic philosophers, but such idealistic appreciation is only the beginning; it is the lowest among the relationships in the spiritual world
- Simply by appreciating, if they say, "Now the Deity worship is very nice," then they go a step forward, step forward immediately, simply by appreciation. Then other things will come gradually
- Simply understanding of our eternity - aham brahmasmi - is not sufficient. So that is only appreciation of the eternity portion
- Sleeping, eating, mating or defending. It is simply due to my bodily consciousness these things are required. But when one is actually spiritually advanced, he has no such appreciation. Just like Lord Jesus Christ, he was crucified, but he never protested
- Special natural appreciation of the descriptions of a particular pastime of Godhead indicates the constitutional position of a living entity
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura has very critically discussed all these bhava displays in connection with some unscrupulous neophyte's imitating the above symptoms for cheap appreciation
- The answer anticipates the abominable acts of the Mayavadi impersonalists who place themselves in the position of Krsna and enjoy the company of young girls and women
- Their nice appreciation of our movement is a great pleasure for me to note. Keep them very nicely, and as you consider that one or all of them are ready for initiation and are desiring like that, then they can send their beads to me to be chanted upon
- There are hundreds of letters of appreciation, including some from you also, but you have not mentioned even a single line about me in the pamphlet. Why??
- This atomic soul is situated in the heart of every living entity, and because the measurement of the atomic soul is beyond the power of appreciation of the material scientists, some of them assert foolishly that there is no soul
- This stage of appreciation becomes the cause of future exchanges of loving affairs with Krsna
- This straightforward appreciation of an enemy's prowess is a characteristic of real ksatriya spirit
- We have got many, many appreciation by the learned scholar circle, big, big professors all over the world. They are accepting that this is the first time that India's traditional spiritual culture is being spread
- When Vasudeva was addressing his divine sons in that way, Lord Krsna and Balarama were smiling. Because They are very affectionate to Their devotees, They accepted all the appreciation of Vasudeva with a kindly, smiling attitude