Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
appreciation | appreciations
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Appreciation"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- An appreciation of the greatness of the Lord is called santa-rati. This is attachment not to the personal feature but to the impersonal feature. Generally, one in this stage is attached to the Paramatma feature of the Supreme
- And jyotir means that spiritual world. First appreciation of the jyotirman, Brahman, Brahmaloka, Brahman effulgence, that is the first entrance
- As soon as the jungle people see a big sea, ocean, they offer obeisances. Offering obeisances to the great, that is natural. That is the gradual appreciation of the potency or energy of the Supreme
- Atomic soul is beyond the power of appreciation
- Bilvamangala Thakura actually entered into the transcendental pastimes of Lord Krsna. He has recorded his transcendental experiences and appreciation in the book known as Krsna-karnamrta
- By following scriptural injunctions one may enhance his appreciation for the glories of the Lord, but there is no chance for one to enter into personal dealings with Him
- I am very thankful for your letter in appreciation of our Krishna consciousness movement. You will be very much useful in this great movement. Please immediately come to Bombay at the above address and we shall talk in detail and do the needful
- I thank you once more for your appreciating my mission of one God, Sri Krishna; one scripture, Bhagavad-gita; and one mantra, Hare Krishna. This idea is not manufactured by me, but it is authoritative statement in the Gita Mahatma Skanda Purana
- I thank you very much for it and for your appreciation of the Krsna consciousness movement. Please continue reading my books seriously and everything will be revealed to you
- If those who are attached to demigod worship fortunately associate with the devotees, their dormant devotional service and appreciation of the Lord's qualities gradually awaken. In this way they also engage in Krsna's devotional service
- If you continually hear with faith and appreciation, then you will come to the stage of tasting
- In Mathura and Dvaraka the love for the Lord is mixed with appreciation of His opulence, but in Vrndavana the opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not exhibited
- In the Tenth Canto, 21st Chapter, 13th verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam there is an appreciation by the gopis of the inertia of the cows in Vrndavana
- It is the question of appreciation. So you appreciate or not appreciate, the Deity is the Supreme Personality of Godhead personally. We should always remember
- It is the question of my appreciation, or my realization. That will depend on my purity. Otherwise this Krsna sound and Krsna, non-different. Therefore if we vibrate sound Krsna, then I am immediately in contact with Krsna
- Santa-rasa is a very grand idea for materialistic philosophers, but such idealistic appreciation is only the beginning; it is the lowest among the relationships in the spiritual world
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya composed a hundred verses in appreciation of the Lord's activities, and that those verses were so great that they could not be surpassed even by Brhaspati, the greatest learned scholar in the heavenly planets
- Simply appreciation of the greatness of God, that is good, in God consciousness, but that is not love
- Simply by appreciating, if they say, "Now the Deity worship is very nice," then they go a step forward, step forward immediately, simply by appreciation. Then other things will come gradually
- Simply understanding of our eternity - aham brahmasmi - is not sufficient. So that is only appreciation of the eternity portion
- Sisupala died without appreciating the Lord, while others died with appreciation of the Lord. Both were transferred to the spiritual sky, but those who awakened to love of God were transferred to the planets of the transcendental sky
- Sleeping, eating, mating or defending. It is simply due to my bodily consciousness these things are required. But when one is actually spiritually advanced, he has no such appreciation. Just like Lord Jesus Christ, he was crucified, but he never protested
- Special natural appreciation of the descriptions of a particular pastime of Godhead indicates the constitutional position of a living entity
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura has very critically discussed all these bhava displays in connection with some unscrupulous neophyte's imitating the above symptoms for cheap appreciation
- That is the sign of devotee: appreciation (of) the activities of devotee. This appreciation means a devotee who is actually freed from all contamination, he does not find any fault with other devotee
- The answer anticipates the abominable acts of the Mayavadi impersonalists who place themselves in the position of Krsna and enjoy the company of young girls and women
- Their nice appreciation of our movement is a great pleasure for me to note. Keep them very nicely, and as you consider that one or all of them are ready for initiation and are desiring like that, then they can send their beads to me to be chanted upon
- There are hundreds of letters of appreciation, including some from you also, but you have not mentioned even a single line about me in the pamphlet. Why??
- This appreciation of Lord Visnu by saintly persons is an instance of situation in santa-rasa, or the neutral stage of devotional service
- This appreciation of Lord Visnu in awe and veneration by the saintly is to be understood as the sign that they are situated in the santa-rasa, or neutral stage of devotional service
- This atomic soul is situated in the heart of every living entity, and because the measurement of the atomic soul is beyond the power of appreciation of the material scientists, some of them assert foolishly that there is no soul
- This stage of appreciation becomes the cause of future exchanges of loving affairs with Krsna
- This straightforward appreciation of an enemy's prowess is a characteristic of real ksatriya spirit
- Topics like the rasa-lila are meant for the liberated souls and not for the conditioned souls. The conditioned souls, therefore, must hear with appreciation and devotion the Lord's pastimes in relationship with the external energy
- We have got many, many appreciation by the learned scholar circle, big, big professors all over the world. They are accepting that this is the first time that India's traditional spiritual culture is being spread
- When Vasudeva was addressing his divine sons in that way, Lord Krsna and Balarama were smiling. Because They are very affectionate to Their devotees, They accepted all the appreciation of Vasudeva with a kindly, smiling attitude