Appreciating Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Appreciating Devotional Service to God"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Advanced devotees can understand and appreciate the different varieties of devotional service reciprocated with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Appreciating bhakti-marga as instructed by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya thus depicted the activities of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu - in Caitanya-candrodaya-nataka 6.74
- By associating with devotees of Lord Krsna, one develops a sense of Krsna consciousness and thus becomes inclined toward the loving service of the Lord. This is the process of approaching the Supreme Lord by gradual appreciation in devotional service
- By executing devotional service under the regulative principles, one can become very highly elevated and then begin to appreciate the dealings of pure love under the management of yogamaya
- This (chanting Hare Krsna) taste takes time to awaken, but when Rupa Gosvami was chanting he was thinking, - I have only one tongue and two ears. What can I appreciate of chanting
- Through the Krsna consciousness movement we are trying to train young people to become devotees and return home, back to Godhead by following rigid regulative principles, but our service is appreciated neither in India nor abroad in the Western countries