Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Appreciation of a Devotee of God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Appreciation of a Devotee of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A pure devotee, whose mind is always engaged in the service of the Lord, can certainly appreciate the impermanence of this material world. Although such a devotee may be engaged in executing material activities, this stage is called anasakti
- Advanced devotees can understand and appreciate the different varieties of devotional service reciprocated with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Because of the influence of Kali-yuga, there is much rasabhasa in the name of extravagance and liberal-mindedness. Such fanaticism is not very much appreciated by pure devotees
- Foolish persons become envious and try to minimize an advanced devotee's activities. That is not Vaisnavism. A Vaisnava should appreciate the service rendered to the Lord by other Vaisnavas
- Unless one is on the transcendental platform of being a Vaisnava or on the highest platform of material goodness (as a brahmana), he cannot appreciate the Supreme Personality of Godhead