Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unalloyed | unalloyedly
- VedaBase query: unalloyed or unalloyedly not "Unalloyed Devotees" not "Unalloyed Devotee" not "unalloyed devotional service"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Unalloyed"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- A devotee is always in the mode of unalloyed goodness; therefore he harms no one
- Although one of the three modes of material nature is always prominent, they are never represented unalloyed by one another
- An uttama-adhikari is not interested in blaspheming others, his heart is completely clean, and he has attained the realized state of unalloyed Krsna consciousness
- By hearing the talks between Ramananda Raya and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, one becomes enlightened with the transcendental knowledge of the mellows of Radha and Krsna's pastimes. Thus one can develop unalloyed love for the lotus feet of Radha and Krsna
- By your unalloyed service to the Deities you are becoming more and more attracted to the spiritual world and seeing the material world as a condemned place of no happiness
- Happiness in spiritual nature always increases in volume with a new phase of appreciation; there is no question of decreasing the bliss. Such unalloyed spiritual bliss is nowhere to be found within the orbit of the material universe
- Here, in the material world, as we are engaged, unalloyed happiness is not possible. But if you actually want unalloyed happiness, then you have to be advanced in spiritual consciousness, unalloyed
- In the spiritual world the unalloyed quality of goodness prevails; there the quality of goodness is called suddha-sattva, pure goodness. Another name for suddha-sattva is vasudeva because God is born from Vasudeva
- In this way Jagannatha Misra and the brahmana discussed the principles of religion in the dream, yet Jagannatha Misra was absorbed in unalloyed parental mellow and did not want to know anything else
- Lord Caitanya also teaches that Srimad-Bhagavatam is the spotless narration of transcendental knowledge and that the highest goal in human life is to develop unalloyed love for Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Lord Caitanya is Krsna in a yellow complexion, and He is Sacinandana, the son of mother Saci. He is the most charitable personality because He came to deliver krsna-prema, unalloyed love for Krsna, to everyone
- Lord Krsna finally admitted His defeat before the transcendental affection of the gopis and declared that He was unable to repay them for their unalloyed affection
- Mahatma means Krsna conscious, who is unalloyedly attached to the loving transcendental service of Krsna. Bhajanti mam ananya manaso, this is the definition of mahatma. Anyone who is cent percent engaged in the service of Krsna
- Mayavada philosophy tries to designate the Lord as contaminated by a material body when He accepts forms of incarnation. This sort of interpolation is completely denied herein by the explanation that the Lord's position is pure and unalloyed
- Sannyasa means accepting unalloyed engagement in the service of the Lord
- Sometimes mother thinks: "The child will be grown up. He will be big man. He will earn money, and I shall get it." There is still some feelings of exchange. But while loving Krsna, there is no such feeling of exchange. That is called unalloyed love
- The kings continued: "We consider our position Your (Krsna's) causeless, unalloyed mercy upon us because now we can understand that we were falsely proud and that our material opulences could be withdrawn from us within a second by Your will"
- The matters which are described in the Ninth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita deal with unalloyed, pure devotion. Therefore this is called the most confidential
- The Pandavas were so malleable to the will of the Lord that they could sacrifice any amount of energy for the service of the Lord, and by such unalloyed determination they could secure the Lord's mercy in any shape they desired
- The yogi should merge his mind, by his unalloyed intelligence, into the living entity, and then merge the living entity into the Superself
- Thereafter, influenced by the interactions of eternal time, the supreme sum total of matter called the mahat-tattva became manifested, and in this mahat-tattva the unalloyed goodness, the SL, sowed the seeds of universal manifestation out of His own body
- This Krsna consciousness movement is training people how to become unalloyed servant of Krsna. Suddha-bhakta, unalloyed, without any adulteration
- Thus established in the mode of unalloyed goodness, the man whose mind has been enlivened by contact with devotional service to the Lord gains positive scientific knowledge of the P of Godhead in the stage of liberation from all material association
- Thus I have surely determined the meaning of the fourth verse. Lord Gauranga (Lord Caitanya) appeared as an incarnation to preach unalloyed love of God
- Unalloyed affection for the Lord is never to be compared to mundane lust. It is purely transcendental
- Unalloyed love of Krsna is like an ocean of happiness. If someone gets one drop of it, the whole world can drown in that drop. It is not befitting to express such love of Godhead, yet a madman must speak. But even though he speaks, no one believes him
- Unalloyed loving service
- Unalloyed spiritual bliss is nowhere to be found within the orbit of the material universe, including the Janaloka planets, or, for that matter, the Maharloka or Satyaloka planets, because even Lord Brahma is subject to the laws of fruitive actions
- Unalloyed transcendental loving service