Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Unalloyed Devotees
Pages in category "Krsna's Unalloyed Devotees"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Akrura thought, "Since Krsna knows my heart, certainly when I approach Him, He will embrace me. Not only am I a member of the Yadu dynasty, but I am His relative and an unalloyed, pure devotee"
- All unalloyed devotees are sakti-tattvas, or potencies of the Lord. Some of them are situated in conjugal love and others in filial affection, fraternity and servitude
- An unalloyed devotee who has developed ecstatic love for Krsna is always engaging his words in reciting prayers to the Lord
- One should become an unalloyed devotee of the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, and serve Him with rapt attention
- One should culture knowledge in the following way: One should not be happy or distressed over desirables and undesirables, knowing that such feelings are just created by the mind. One should become an unalloyed devotee of Lord Krsna
- Only the unalloyed devotees of the Lord can understand these three items clearly. So for these devotees Bhagavad-gita is fully useful; it is they who can attain the supreme goal, the nature of the Supreme Lord, Krsna
- The almighty Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, having observed that a great danger was befalling His unalloyed devotees, who were fully surrendered souls, at once took up His Sudarsana disc to protect them
- The Earth personified continued, "Your (Krsna's) soft and delicate lotus feet are always worshiped by Your unalloyed devotees, and those lotus feet pacify their lotuslike hearts. I therefore repeatedly offer my respectful obeisances unto You"
- The Lord has unlimited numbers of transcendental qualities, and one of them is His affection for His unalloyed devotee
- The prime purpose of the Krsna avatara is to satisfy His unalloyed devotees
- The summary is that one has to, first of all, seek the association of pure devotees who not only are learned in the Vedanta but are self-realized souls and unalloyed devotees of Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is always ready to protect His unalloyed devotees, entered within the mind of Vasudeva as the Lord of the whole creation, with full inconceivable potencies
- They (Krsna and Balarama) went to the abode of Varuna, for They were pledged to give protection to the inhabitants of Vrndavana, who were all unalloyed devotees of the Lord