Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Unalloyed Devotees of God
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Unalloyed Devotees of God"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- If one becomes an unalloyed devotee of the Supreme Lord, he automatically manifests all good qualities. Such a devotee is above the instructions of the Vedas. He is a paramahamsa
- In this way his (an unalloyed devotee's) whole life is engaged in the service of the Lord, with not a moment wasted on any other engagement
- It appears that the prostitutes of Dvaraka, who were so eager to meet the Lord, were all His unalloyed devotees, and thus they were all on the path of salvation
- Perfect knowledge can be understood by the unalloyed devotees of the Lord directly. Others are unable to understand
- Prahlada Maharaja constantly engaged in the service of the Lord's lotus feet because of his association with perfect, unalloyed devotees who had nothing to do with anything material
- Pure and unalloyed devotee
- The beginning of devotional service to the Lord is the beginning of spiritualizing the present body, and thus an unalloyed devotee of the Lord loses all material contact in the present body
- The impersonalists and empiric philosophers consider the unalloyed devotees of the Lord sentimental fools, and thus they deride them
- The Lord fully maintains His unalloyed devotees, and He guides them progressively on the path toward devotional perfection. As the leader of His devotees, He ultimately awards the desired results of devotional service by giving Himself to them
- The Lord has many agents who are quite competent to vanquish demons. But the Lord especially descends to appease His unalloyed devotees, who are always harassed by the demoniac
- The Lord is the pure master, the supreme master, whereas an unalloyed devotee with no material motives is the pure servant
- The Lord's omnipresence is perceived and manifested by His unalloyed devotees like Vidura, just as electricity is manifested in an electric bulb
- The Lord, although one without a second, manifests Himself in innumerable forms. He is like the vaidurya stone, which changes color yet still remains one. All those multiforms are understood by the pure, unalloyed devotees
- The sannyasi, completely satisfied in the self, should live on alms begged from door to door. Not being dependent on any person or any place, he should always be a friendly well-wisher to all living beings and be a peaceful, unalloyed devotee of Narayana
- There are innumerable pure devotees of the Lord, headed by Srivasa Thakura, who are known as unalloyed devotees
- This relishing of transcendental mellow in discharging devotional service cannot be experienced by all classes of men because this sweet loving mood is developed only from one's previous life's activities, or by the association of unalloyed devotees
- What the Lord wants to do Himself by His transcendental plans, He executes through His confidential devotees. That is the way of the Lord's mercy towards His pure unalloyed devotees
- When one is situated on the neophyte platform, one cannot understand the devotional ingredients of a pure, unalloyed devotee