Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Unalloyed Devotional Service to God
"course of devotional service unalloyed" |"unalloyed devotional service" |"unalloyed form of devotional service" |"unalloyed krsna-bhakti, devotional service" |"unalloyed stage of devotional service" |"unalloyed, uncontaminated devotional service" |"unalloyed, unflinching devotional service"
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Unalloyed Devotional Service to God"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Anything done on account of the Lord is a permanent asset and accumulates in the form of unseen piety for gradual promotion to the unalloyed devotional service of the Lord
- Unalloyed devotion
- Unalloyed transcendental loving service
- When Haridasa Thakura was a young devotee of the Lord, he was similarly allured by the incarnation of Maya-devi, but Haridasa easily passed the test because of his unalloyed devotion to Lord Krsna
- A person who desires unalloyed devotional service to Lord Krsna, who is praised by transcendental sound vibrations, should always hear about His glorification & transcendental qualities. This will surely kill all kinds of inauspiciousness in the heart
- A person who is directly surrendered to Lord Krsna, or Visnu, in unalloyed devotional service is immediately promoted to the spiritual planets. Lord Siva and other demigods attain these planets after the destruction of this material world
- A pure devotee does not render loving service to the Personality of Godhead for any cause or for any benefit, material or spiritual. This is the first symptom of unalloyed devotion
- A pure devotee who is engaged in unalloyed devotional service should be understood to be situated on the transcendental platform
- All different varieties of atmaramas (those who take pleasure in atma), especially those established on the path of self-realization, though freed from all kinds of material bondage, desire to render unalloyed devotional service unto the P of G
- All the demigods and their exalted qualities, such as religion, knowledge and renunciation, become manifest in the body of one who has developed unalloyed devotion for the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva
- Among His associates, Caitanya enjoyed paternal loving affection from Paramananda Puri, friendly affection with Ramananda Raya, unalloyed service from Govinda and others, and humors of conjugal love with Gadadhara, Jagadananda and Svarupa Damodara
- Bahulasva said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), it is known to us that You are so kind and liberal that when a person leaves everything just to engage in Krsna consciousness, You sometimes give Yourself in exchange for that unalloyed service"
- Bhakti-yoga is the proper activity of the soul, and when one actually engages in unalloyed, uncontaminated devotional service, he is already liberated
- Ekanta-bhakti means unalloyed devotion. This is the secret of devotional life. Even God is not physically present, a devotee can be very much exalted by devotional service. That is the teaching of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Even if a devotee of the Lord cannot fulfill the complete course of devotional service unalloyed and uncontaminated by material association, he is given another chance in the next life by being awarded a birth in the family of a devotee or rich man
- If a devotee maintains some material desire and at the same time very sincerely desires to engage at the lotus feet of Krsna, Krsna may directly give him unalloyed devotional service and take away all his material desires and possessions
- If a very sincere devotee wants only Krsna's lotus feet, Krsna directly gives him the position of suddha-bhakti, unalloyed devotional service
- If one develops love for Krsna by Krsna conscious activities, one can know the Supreme Absolute Truth, but he who tries to understand God simply by logical arguments will not succeed, nor will he get a taste for unalloyed devotion
- If one wants to know the Lord and be directly connected with Him, knowing what He wants to eat and how He is satisfied, one must take to the bhakti process. As recommended here also, one should be surcharged with unalloyed devotional service
- In this discourse I have explained the essence of the devotional conclusion. Anyone who hears this develops unalloyed devotional service to the Lord
- It appears that a devotee who always thinks of Krsna and who always chants His glories in ecstatic love, regardless of his condition, will attain the highest perfection of unalloyed devotional love due to Lord Krsna's extraordinary mercy
- Krsna continued, "Exemplary unalloyed devotional service not only can bestow upon the devotee liberation from this material world, but it also promotes him to the spiritual world to be eternally engaged in My service"
- Krsna said to Narada, "O best of the brahmanas, I wish that you may develop unalloyed devotional service to Me, which is full of transcendental bliss and all auspiciousness"
- Krsna said, "Any living entity who develops such unalloyed devotional affection for Me certainly at the end goes back home, back to Godhead"
- Krsna said, "unalloyed devotional service and affection for Me are the cause of supreme liberation"
- Naradaji has therefore explained the nature of unalloyed devotional service by his personal experience in the development of intimacy between the Lord and the living entity by a gradual process of progressive devotional activities
- Nor by charity, austerity, sacrifice, cleanliness or vows can one satisfy the Lord. The Lord is pleased only if one has unflinching, unalloyed devotion to Him. Without sincere devotional service, everything is simply a show
- Of all the descriptions of the process of knowledge, the most important point is described in the first line of the eleventh verse. Mayi cananya-yogena bhaktir avyabhicarini: the process of knowledge terminates in unalloyed devotional service to the Lord
- One has to become faithful by practicing the controlling process of the yoga system and must elevate himself to the platform of unalloyed devotional service by chanting and hearing about Me
- One who is factually convinced of this opulence and mystic power of Mine (Krsna) engages in unalloyed devotional service; of this there is no doubt
- Only fools are ungrateful to their benefactors. The Lord, however, does not require benefit from anyone besides Himself because He is full in Himself; still He feels benefited by the unalloyed services of His devotees
- Ramananda Raya, who is considered an incarnation of Arjuna and by some an incarnation of Visakhadevi, enjoyed unalloyed fraternal love with the Lord. Unalloyed personal service was enjoyed by Govinda and others
- Regardless of what we have done in our past lives, if we engage ourselves in unalloyed devotional service to the Lord in this life, we will always be situated in the brahma-bhuta - liberated state
- The conclusion is that a devotee engaged in the unalloyed service of the Lord, specifically in hearing and chanting of His transcendental glories, becomes simultaneously spiritually enlightened by the divine grace, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- The matters which are described in the Ninth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita deal with unalloyed, pure devotion. Therefore this is called the most confidential
- The process of knowledge terminates in unalloyed devotional service to the Lord
- This idea is confirmed by Bilvamangala Thakur: If one develops unalloyed devotion to the Lord, liberation will follow the devotee as his maidservant
- This Krsna consciousness movement is training people how to become unalloyed servant of Krsna. Suddha-bhakta, unalloyed, without any adulteration
- This narration of Lord Rsabhadeva's pastimes is the reservoir of all auspicious things. Whoever attentively hears or speaks of them, following in the footsteps of the acaryas, will certainly attain unalloyed devotional service at the lotus feet of the SPG
- Thus of all the devotees who have developed unalloyed devotional love for Krsna, the gopis are most exalted, and out of all these exalted gopis, Srimati Radharani is the highest
- To nullify this mistake, one who is actually learned and advanced worships the Supreme Personality of Godhead as his spiritual master, worshipful Deity and source of life. He thus worships the Lord by the process of unalloyed devotional service
- Unalloyed devotion to the service of the Lord is the only spiritual desire. To fulfill this spiritual desire, however, one must be free from all material desires. Desirelessness means freedom from material desires
- Unalloyed devotional service is meant for the purusottama, the Supreme Personality, and not for anyone else
- Unalloyed devotional service of the Lord progresses in different stages
- Unalloyed devotional service, which is transcendental to the activities of the body and mind, such as jnana (mental speculation) and karma (fruitive work), is called pure bhakti-yoga
- Unless one is fully situated in unalloyed devotional service, there is no guarantee of liberation, even if one is elevated to the heavenly planets or to the impersonal Brahman effulgence